6k for Pre owned

6k for extra club slots

6k pre order/reserve

9.6k for Standard

3.6k for 1 month

18k for 12 months GM

wow, i hope i can buy my extra slots before mine increase as well :eek::eek:

Re: SM Credits

Scout report is only good for lower team and even I don't think it's that useful' date=' wastes credit which I have saved up, I'd be fine with it if it was free :([/quote']

It's just another silly improvement by SM. Trying to get our credits to get that scout and manager "report"

Scout report is only good for lower team and even I don't think it's that useful' date=' wastes credit which I have saved up, I'd be fine with it if it was free :([/quote']

It isn't any good to them either, it's a needless addition to claim extra credits from users.

The worst part is the achievements.I only earned 42 SM points for completing five achievements this week. Three of them were 3.5 star difficulty and one was 4 star difficulty. Not only has SM added a digit to SM prices and increasing the prices, they also did not change the reward for achievements or daily log ins.

No credits after logging-in for 4 or 5 days now. Sent a bug ticket, but if it anything like my previous 4 tickets sent I will get an update which just says ticket closed. I see that SM no longer advertise quicker responses for gold members, at least that's one thing they are being truthful about.

Re: Riferimento: SM Credits

Two mounths ago: 360 credits for try gold' date=' 1-3 credits every day. 360:1

Now 3600 credits for try gold, 1-3 credits every day. 3600:1

Ok, SMFA, sure. It's a joke? :rolleyes:[/quote']

they raised prices without any justification,i guess we dont deserve explanation,same as stupid thing called SMFA:mad:

Can an SM Dev please help. Since I posted on 14/11/12 I have created 3 bug tickets regarding not being awarded credits for daily logging-in. The first reply stated that no problem existed, the second ticket was closed without reply but I am now receiving the daily award. However this does not resolve the issue that no credits were awarded for 10 days.

Here is a copy of the third ticket sent today

Re my ticket number 1353042272 which was closed without reply, I have received credits both today 20/11 and yesterday 19/11, so that the ongoing problem seems to be resolved. However between 8/11 and 19/11 I received only one award of 5 credits, which leaves 10 days where no credits were awarded. Please investigate this problem and I would be grateful of a reply, it is after all common courtesy.

Tickets closed without reply has occurred before.

Does SM not care that it is rude it is to ignore genuine concerns from paying members?

Today I receive this message

We are satisfied that the free credits were allocated as they should be and are now treating this matter closed.

I have not received sm credits for 10 days during the period 8/11-20/11,

Today 21/11 I have not received credits, how can they say free credits were allocated