Adnan Januzaj - The new "David Beckham"

arnity

Adnan Januzaj is a young talent from Belgium, He is Manchester United player , played for Anderlecht , he is 17 year old , I added him on soccerwiki , I am waiting for soccer manager admins to add him , if you don't belive he play for Man United , look this http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/The-Academy/Adnan-Januzaj.aspx .

Here is a video from him :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bN69ssF0D0

Here is a video when he was 12 years old :

Re: Adnan Januzaj - The new "David Beckham"

It took 6 billion years for the first David Beckham to pop up. What do you think the odds are of the second one following the first in generational sequence?

ask Sir Alex Ferguson beacuse he say that , and many other peoples who watched him playing , he's now injury, but when he return you can go and watch him playing for man utd u18s

ask Sir Alex Ferguson beacuse he say that ' date=' and many other peoples who watched him playing , he's now injury, but when he return you can go and watch him playing for man utd u18s[/quote']

pele says neymar is better than messi,just cause managers/ex players say things doesnt mean its true or anyware near the truth

pele says neymar is better than messi' date='just cause managers/ex players say things doesnt mean its true or anyware near the truth[/quote']

ok... remember my name Arnit Hasani beacouse i'm going to be the new DANI ALVES

who do you play for?

i play for kf trepca 89 in kosovo near albanian i play for the first team at age 15 , my first debut in first team was when i was 14 year and 196 day old , now my team is in first place in league. in my state they wear my nickname Dani Alves

• 10 months later...

Stuff like this makes me laugh, it really does.

Do Man Utd fans have such short memories, can't you remember what Alex Ferguson said about the like's of Kieran Richardsons, Chris Eagles and Luke Chadwick????

If people are silly enough to be hyped up by what Alex Ferguson says about footballers who haven't even played a first team game for Man Utd then odds are your gonna be sucked in by some Nigerian lotto scam as well

stuff like this makes me laugh' date=' it really does.

Do man utd fans have such short memories, can't you remember what alex ferguson said about the like's of kieran richardsons, chris eagles and luke chadwick????

If people are silly enough to be hyped up by what alex ferguson says about footballers who haven't even played a first team game for man utd then odds are your gonna be sucked in by some nigerian lotto scam as well[/quote']

remember PAUL POGBA!!!!!!

remember PAUL POGBA!!!!!!

WOW, one player. Glad you brought him up tho, as how many of Paul Pogba team mates from the youth squad are now in the first team at UTD, would you like to make a guess at that?

It actually shows your knowledge, as Kieran Richardsons, Chris Eagles and Luke Chadwick played in the first team for UTD alot more than Pogba ever did, before they were shipped out. Richardson's even played a few times for England.

Do you remember these guys as well, these were the winners of best Young Player of the Year at UTD from 2001 to 2006

Bojan Djordjic current = IF Brommapojkarna

Johanthan Spector current club = Birmingham City F.C.

Ben Collett = retired

Paul Tierney = Altrincham F.C now retired

Alan Tate = Swansea City

Craig Cathcart = Blackpool

• 1 month later...

Well, it just so happens that Adnan Januzaj has been given the #44 and may make a debut soon. Sooner or later anyway. So if that's true, it's more than one player. Only time will tell. And with this statement some players from the youth could even make it in the future as well. Which would make your post silly.... :o:D

WOW' date=' one player. Glad you brought him up tho, as how many of Paul Pogba team mates from the youth squad are now in the first team at UTD, would you like to make a guess at that?

It actually shows your knowledge, as Kieran Richardsons, Chris Eagles and Luke Chadwick played in the first team for UTD alot more than Pogba ever did, before they were shipped out. Richardson's even played a few times for England.

Do you remember these guys as well, these were the winners of best Young Player of the Year at UTD from 2001 to 2006

Bojan Djordjic current = IF Brommapojkarna

Johanthan Spector current club = Birmingham City F.C.

Ben Collett = retired

Paul Tierney = Altrincham F.C now retired

Alan Tate = Swansea City

Craig Cathcart = Blackpool[/quote']

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adnan Januzaj, Belgian Toptalent

ADNAN JANUZAJ

media_xll_5767455.jpg

Born: 5th of february 1995 in Brussels

Team: Manchester United U21

Nationality: Belgium/Albania(didn't choose NT yet)

Position: Midfielder, Attacking midfielder, Winger

SM-Rating: not in DB (will normally play next season!)

Potential: 90+

Market Value: € 8.000.000

Attributes: Technique, Dribbling, Long shots, Crossing

He is comparable to: David Beckham

Adnan Januzaj:"Ever since I was five, I’ve loved to play football and always had the ball at my feet. I am just trying to make a career in it because I really love football and I hope to keep going and do something for the future."
Alex Ferguson: "Younger players are the foundation for the next five or six years, like Adnan Januzaj, the Belgian boy, who’s really looking very good."; “Adnan is a beautifully balanced player. He’s only 18 and still to grow into his frame. But he has good balance, good acceleration and he’s a very good technical player.”; "He is the brightest prospect at the club alongside Nick Powell."
Reserve team coach Warren Joyce: "He’s grown up a certain way and I think he has had a tremendous education over in Belgium. He’s come over here with good technique and is desperate to be a footballer as well so he’s got a lot of things going for him."

ATTRIBUTES

He’s one of those very current and fashionable ‘floating’ midfield players. He can play centrally or out wide and drift inside into the gaps – and is not hugely dissimilar in style to United’s own Shinji Kagawa. He has excellent vision and awareness and has that knack of instinctively seeking out space and angles amongst the gangs of opponents. He has tended to start games on the right hand side of midfield, but is in fact left-footed. He is also a superb taker of set-pieces.

To go with his exceptional skill on the ball he is a hard worker and is constantly moving whether it is pressuring the opposition's defenders or running back to cover the right back in the dying minutes of a match. Even with his slim physique Adnan is able to handle his own in the physical side of the game and never reacts when he is often fouled due to his clever feet.

CARREER SO FAR

Born of Serbian heritage, the talented winger arrived at Old Trafford in July 2011 after Manchester United agreed a 'development fee' with Belgium powerhouse Anderlecht for £600,000, giving the teenager a four year deal and making him one of the highest paid kids at the club on a staggering £2k per week. Anderlecht were desperate to keep hold of one of their prized assets who joined the club in 2005 from FC Brussels.

Soon after his arrival he became a key figure for Paul McGuinness' Under-18 team and quickly opened his goal account against Crewe Alexandra. However, a serious injury abruptly ended his season and meant he was unable to participate in the later stages of the FA Youth Cup.

His stock has risen further in recent months with praise from the boss himself and collecting Manchester United’s Reserve Team Player of the Year award at the tender age of 18 and became champion ith the Man Utd Reserves. "It's hard when you're injured as you want to show everyone what you can do. I couldn't last year so I've done it this year and I'm really proud to be the Player of the Year."

Januzaj was given a squad number by Sir Alex Ferguson late in the season and even made the bench against West Brom on the final day. Under new management it is unknown what his chances in the senior set-up will be like next season but it is expected he will be on the pre-season tour and will at least feature in some cup matches. Central midfield has long been a concern, with Darren Fletcher unwell, Paul Scholes seemingly set to retire while Anderson flatters to deceive. On the wings, Antonio Valencia, Nani and Ashley Young have all had poor seasons, so who is to say that Moyes will not plump for youth and unleash Januzaj and new recruit Wilfried Zaha on a consistent basis next season?

Juventus and Barcelona are said to be interested in the highly-rated youngster but Januzaj's agent Dirk Devriese says he is likely to sign a new contract at Old Trafford. "We'll talk about a new contract in a month - his one is expiring in 2014. The retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson has delayed the negotiations, but if everything goes well, Adnan will stay a few years longer at Old Trafford."

INTERNATIONAL CARREER

Januzaj has yet to play for any of the Belgium representative sides which raises the question of where his international future lies. His parents are of Kosovan origin and the Republic of Kosovo has yet to gain membership of FIFA or UEFA.

JJSvw-CmNsU

8CuOOApJIAM