The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

racky

THE REAL WORLD!..

new patience gameworld im bringing into play ready for the new coming season.. squads will be finalised then ready with any new season additions..

yes it is absoloutly bloody ages away but i want 2 drum the interest up fully ready for this world..

it is simple..

THE REAL WORLD!..

basically clubs will come with original sides and 300 million balance..

the idea is very straight forward.. u can ONLY sign and sell the players as your club does in real life :eek: .. the 300 million is there 2 cover any future signings made by your club incase they dont sell in the same process..

season by season each club will give there manager a chairman expectations list.. depending on the quality of the club your in control of your expections list you are intended to deliver as a minimum on the domestic/cups and european front will change..

depending on the scale of the interest i get clubs chairman criteria will be checked either quartly or at the midway and end of each season.. any managers that are then failing 2 deliver the goods with there club will be asked to leave the gameworld as a form of chairman sacking!!! :eek: ..

simple really.. dont deliver the goods expected of you and your out as a failure.. SACKED!!!..

it will again be based on patience as already stated and the good old gentlemans agreement in leaving your post..

the vacancies will then be offered internally where the highest placed applicant going by gameworld managers success will be the 1 who is offered the opportunity.. any new members will then take control of the side which has just been left and must try 2 play for that big job offer if a sack is again ever 2 arise.. no applicants and the club in question goes to the new manager..

sacked managers may return but they must have a spell with a different club first before any possibility of being reunited with the side they were sacked from and this depends on them being the best candidate for the job if they apply when the said club is available as unmanaged..

will up the structure and clubs in question when i see where the interest levels are going.. obviously need 2 see how it fairs out closer to the time before makeing a decision on this..

1ce format and clubs are selected i will up season 1 chairman expectations for each club.. members will then apply for the clubs that interest them and i will simply select candidates for the clubs who i feel may deliver the goods for the clubs there are initially promising in applyin.. this format may mean newbies are forced 2 work for a vacancy at the top sides but im sure they will come as the big gun gaffers fail to meet demands..

DIVISION 1..

MANCHESTER CITY

MANCHETER UNITED

ARSENAL

REAL MADRID

BARCELONA

VALENCIA

BORUSSIA DORTMUND

JUVENTUS

MILAN

PSG

DIVISION 2..

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

CHELSEA

LIVERPOOL

ATLETICO MADRID

MALAGA CF

BAYERN MUNICH

INTERNAZIONALE

ROMA

LYON

FC PORTO

PLEASE STATE INTEREST IF YOU WOULD LIKE INVOLVING!!!..

racky

blinkins

napolifan

ben-scfc

vendetta

shairflair

bex

adampennigton

kevjunior

preppens

iawsome

ali bhai

noisy2k8

woodsy

messillio

grobs28

carlitos way

can argon

cule for life

ghora

drink

dan james

taylor8

manchester01

narin

luckypule

bizness

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL 3 2 ASK?..

Season 1..

Chairman Minimum Criteria!..

division 1..

top 2.. Bonus for season 1!..

top 5 plus-manchester city, manchester united, real madrid, barcelona, juventus

mid table-borussia dortmund, milan

relegation-NOT FINISH BOTTOM!..-valencia, arsenal, psg

division 2..

automatic-bonus for season 1!..

play off plus-tottenham hotspur, chelsea, atletico madrid, bayern munich, internazionale, fc porto

bottom tier-NOT FINISH BOTTOM!..-liverpool, malaga cf, roma, lyon

fall below league expectations you will be expected to achieve minimum cup performance round stages from the criteria below!..

division 1..

manchester city - cup final

mancheter united - cup final

arsenal - domestic quarter final

real madrid - domestic cup final

barcelona - domestic cup final

valencia - domestic quarter final

borussia dortmund - domestic semi final

juventus - domestic semi final

milan - domestic semi final

psg - domestic quarter final

division 2..

tottenham hotspur -domestic quarter final

chelsea - domestic semi final

liverpool - domestic quarter final

atletico madrid - domestic quarter final

malaga cf - domestic quarter final

bayern munich - domestic cup final

internazionale - domestic semi final

roma - domestic quarter final

lyon - domestic quarter final

fc porto - domestic quarter final

please check above club criteria and apply for all the sides which take your fancy via pm..

TRANSFER POLICY!..

if its internal 2 another human managed club u sell at c.v price..

if its an external bid as the player has been signed by a club not in the human barrier of this set up u just accept first external bid..

if a player is bought by real life club and loaned back u must honour this if possible to do.. if not e.g with an external club deal is put on hold until player returns 2 real life club fully where he will the b purchased..

if u loan from an external side u must sign permanent then sell 1ce real life loan expires or at first opportunity..

if a key player is sold between clubs and it looks like sm wouldnt allow the reloan of player the deal will be put on hold so the player remains at loan destination as permanent until he returns back 2 his new side where this deal will then be complete fully..

any players who leave your club onloan must b sold externaly unless its 2 a managed club where the loan can b carried out.. if sold externally the player will be repurchased at first opportunity when he arives back 2 ur real life club..

All the best in being sucessful..

TRIGGER HAPPY BIDDING = SACKED!..

People REALLY need to chill out on trying to get things done before they are actually done, real life transfers take a heap more time to conclude than transfers on Soccer Manager. Everyone just needs to relax (The majority of managers on here are doing the right thing of course). I think it needs to be emphasized that being to hasty in your dealings is a sackable offense in this game world. If a 'mess' is caused then there is no defense for such stupidity.

Personal examples - There is no doubt at all that Shinji Kagawa is about to sign with Manchester United, its almost 100% certain. However, do you think I'm going to risk my position as Manchester United manager to bring him in before the deal is 100% confirmed? No, not a chance. If I signed him and then for whatever reason Kagawa's transfer falls flat, the GW has been screwed up for no reason other than me being to hasty and ruining it until I can sell him back.

ANYBODY CAUGHT TRIGGER HAPPY BIDDING WILL BE IMMEDIATELY SACKED!..

if its your first offence you will be added to club shortlist to participate again.. in no way will the gameworld stand for peoples stupidity when time and time again help is offered 2 people along with assistance in getting correct players across to sides.. if you simply dont understand anything ask before you are to carryout the problem your not 100% fully aware of..

IF A DEAL IN NO WAY MATCHES THE SM DATABASE AT THE CURRENT TIME YOU WILL BE SACKED!..

any problems with free agents u await there new club destination before dealing out..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Real World.. Sign Up!.. Ready For New Comin Season..

Okay,finished reading.

season by season each club will give there manager a chairman expectations list..

You are the one who will provided the expectation list right?

(No just the list from the gameworld chairman,like - the chairman expect you to mount the challenge for the promotion this season.)

u can ONLY sign and sell the players as your club does in real life :eek:

Emm,is this the only rule or you still sketch another rule out? :)

THE REAL WORLD!..

new patience gameworld im bringing into play ready for the new coming season.. squads will be finalised then ready with any new season additions..

yes it is absoloutly bloody ages away but i want 2 drum the interest up fully ready for this world..

it is simple..

THE REAL WORLD!..

basically clubs will come with original sides and 300 million balance..

the idea is very straight forward.. u can ONLY sign and sell the players as your club does in real life :eek: .. the 300 million is there 2 cover any future signings made by your club incase they dont sell in the same process..

season by season each club will give there manager a chairman expectations list.. depending on the quality of the club your in control of your expections list you are intended to deliver as a minimum on the domestic/cups and european front will change..

depending on the scale of the interest i get clubs chairman criteria will be checked either quartly or at the midway and end of each season.. any managers that are then failing 2 deliver the goods with there club will be asked to leave the gameworld as a form of chairman sacking!!! :eek: ..

simple really.. dont deliver the goods expected of you and your out as a failure.. SACKED!!!..

it will again be based on patience as already stated and the good old gentlemans agreement in leaving your post..

the vacancies will then be offered internally where the highest placed applicant going by gameworld managers success will be the 1 who is offered the opportunity.. any new members will then take control of the side which has just been left and must try 2 play for that big job offer if a sack is again ever 2 arise.. no applicants and the club in question goes to the new manager..

sacked managers may return but they must have a spell with a different club first before any possibility of being reunited with the side they were sacked from and this depends on them being the best candidate for the job if they apply when the said club is available as unmanaged..

will up the structure and clubs in question when i see where the interest levels are going.. obviously need 2 see how it fairs out closer to the time before makeing a decision on this..

1ce format and clubs are selected i will up season 1 chairman expectations for each club.. members will then apply for the clubs that interest them and i will simply select candidates for the clubs who i feel may deliver the goods for the clubs there are initially promising in applyin.. this format may mean newbies are forced 2 work for a vacancy at the top sides but im sure they will come as the big gun gaffers fail to meet demands..

PLEASE STATE INTEREST IF YOU WOULD LIKE INVOLVING!!!..

racky

blinkins

napolifan

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL 3 2 ASK?..

sounds interesting, i'll give it a go when the time comes

Okay' date='finished reading.

You are the one who will provided the expectation list right?

(No just the list from the gameworld chairman,like - [i']the chairman expect you to mount the challenge for the promotion this season.[/i])

i would like help.. so ill no doubt b knoking on a few peoples brains who are involved 1ce the time comes..

season by season could then b done collectivly by the memebers involved..

market activity wise.. yea mate i want it 2 be about THE REAL WORLD.. so u can only sign the players your club does in real life.. its more about saving yourself from the sack with original clubs and the tools they hav 2 do it.. rather than actually signing players and making your squad sheet look pritty.. not being funny here matey :) ..

i considered doin this as a form of ec but for the people at the lower clubs it wont be anywhere near as interesting so rekon im going to have 2 go for a mixture of europes best.. form of european breakaway league or something..

still deciding on clubs and structure but will wokr that around interest levels..

i would like help.. so ill no doubt b knoking on a few peoples brains who are involved 1ce the time comes..

market activity wise.. yea mate i want it 2 be about THE REAL WORLD.. so u can only sign the players your club does in real life.. its more about saving yourself from the sack with original clubs and the tools they hav 2 do it.. rather than actually signing players and making your squad sheet look pritty.. not being funny here matey :) ..

i considered doin this as a form of ec but for the people at the lower clubs it wont be anywhere near as interesting so rekon im going to have 2 go for a mixture of europes best.. form of european breakaway league or something..

still deciding on clubs and structure but will wokr that around interest levels..

So if I'm... Liverpool, and they sign Luuk De Jong in real life, and Twente happens to be in the game world as well, do they have to sell him to me, for a fair price?

So if I'm... Liverpool' date=' and they sign Luuk De Jong in real life, and Twente happens to be in the game world as well, do they have to sell him to me, for a fair price?[/quote']

yea matey thats the idea :) ..

people with full understanding of the game will realise that the transfer method and only signing who your club does in real life or having to work players out 2 that method wont do the gameworld idea any damage.. 88 average is 88 average regardless of who makes it up..

its basically meeting chairman requirements under the genuine club restraints.. eg players that come part n parcel.. where they should be achieveing in competitions in sm form..

its about playin for the big job for managers involved and trying there hardest not 2 under achieve and be sacked from them..

will add 2 interested list after work :) ..

yea matey thats the idea :) ..

people with full understanding of the game will realise that the transfer method and only signing who your club does in real life or having to work players out 2 that method wont do the gameworld idea any damage.. 88 average is 88 average regardless of who makes it up..

its basically meeting chairman requirements under the genuine club restraints.. eg players that come part n parcel.. where they should be achieveing in competitions in sm form..

its about playin for the big job for managers involved and trying there hardest not 2 under achieve and be sacked from them..

will add 2 interested list after work :) ..

I have been waiting for something like this for ages, to copy real life dramas and actions, plus the chairman idea sounds good so if i get sacked for under performing i will have to take on a lower club and re establish yourself.

That would be brilliant. More tweak each season then?

Point received. As for the transfer fee' date='is it on sm chairman value or same with real life value?

Any top club with the ingoing and outgoing transfer every season would be good. Especially those in this season top competition (UCL + Europa).

Point received. As for the transfer fee' date='is it on sm chairman value or same with real life value?

Any top club with the ingoing and outgoing transfer every season would be good. Especially those in this season top competition (UCL + Europa).[/quote']

it will be tweek matey :) .. plan is to work it on actual real life season by season achievements.. meaning that if a club is 2 become poor in real life e.g liverpool atm there chairman expectations would drop..

if a club starts 2 become a power in real life then obviously there chairman expectations will increase..

this is why it would be collective for us all 2 discuss the expectations for each side based on real life form the club is projecting and the way sm stature them and are predicting the ratings for the players of these sides :) ..

Point received. As for the transfer fee,is it on sm chairman value or same with real life value?

chairman value imo is wot i planned for this method and feel it is best.. the reason being actual values and cost on sm dont seem to match real life and fluctuate differently depending on players value to side ingame.. so yea i feel c.v price would be enough personally..

Any top club with the ingoing and outgoing transfer every season would be good. Especially those in this season top competition (UCL + Europa).

my plan is to use europes powerhouses which would pritty much feature in them 2 competitions and have the managed clubs run identical market wise 2 real life..

1 of the reasons im umming and arring about divisional structure is wether 2 include a few unmanaged sides.. im not sure they would offer a challenge though to managed clubs due to the fact managed clubs would be bigger in stature?..

it will be tweek matey :) .. plan is to work it on actual real life season by season achievements.. meaning that if a club is 2 become poor in real life e.g liverpool atm there chairman expectations would drop..

if a club starts 2 become a power in real life then obviously there chairman expectations will increase..

this is why it would be collective for us all 2 discuss the expectations for each side based on real life form the club is projecting and the way sm stature them and are predicting the ratings for the players of these sides :) ..

I see. So every season expectation will be depending on the real life progress of the respective team. How about the real life team having some difficulties/causalities in the middle of the season? Will the expectation change?

chairman value imo is wot i planned for this method and feel it is best.. the reason being actual values and cost on sm dont seem to match real life and fluctuate differently depending on players value to side ingame.. so yea i feel c.v price would be enough personally..

That would be working just fine. And will work great with the 300m provided.

my plan is to use europes powerhouses which would pritty much feature in them 2 competitions and have the managed clubs run identical market wise 2 real life..

1 of the reasons im umming and arring about divisional structure is wether 2 include a few unmanaged sides.. im not sure they would offer a challenge though to managed clubs due to the fact managed clubs would be bigger in stature?..

How many club do you want in each division for a start? Maybe we can work something out. Priorities should be given to the club with huge transfer budget and really active in transfer market.

As for the unmanaged side. I don't think it is a good idea,because from what I see they will not served any kind of purpose to this setup. (unless you have something in mind?)

I see. So every season expectation will be depending on the real life progress of the respective team. How about the real life team having some difficulties/causalities in the middle of the season? Will the expectation change?

That would be working just fine. And will work great with the 300m provided.

How many club do you want in each division for a start? Maybe we can work something out. Priorities should be given to the club with huge transfer budget and really active in transfer market.

As for the unmanaged side. I don't think it is a good idea' date='because from what I see they will not served any kind of purpose to this setup. (unless you have something in mind?)[/quote']

no matey as injuries in real life etc dont reflect on sm..

but it is well known that top tier teams need certain aspects of domestic/european and cup success.. harsh reality is in 2days real life game the ammount of clubs banking on top 4 finish etc etc in many domestics or europa league finish is massive.. injuries or not certain chairman expect these sort of placings regardless for the bank role.. this is the sort of feel im wanting 2 create as a must for managers to achieve or there sacked for being a failure.. e.g finish in top 3 of division.. quarters of cup and quarters of europe or top club domestically in division.. avoid relegation and get passed first round in cup.. simple and effective worked out via real life club success and sm ratings..

clubs and expectations will be taken into account first domestically then all of the teams 2gether collectively..

at the end of the day it will be a mixed bag of europes best and this is where we go on 2 create the chairmans expectations with regards to sm itself and how the teams and players shape up on here.. categorising each individual club for our breakaway league e.g the top tier teams in the league to the very bottom..

im 99% sure i will run with the following.. 2 divisions of 10.. play each other 2 times = 18 games.. 20 teams manageable..

As for the unmanaged side. I don't think it is a good idea,because from what I see they will not served any kind of purpose to this setup. (unless you have something in mind?)

my thinking.. i thought the possible addition of them could upset managed sides abit and contribute 2 a few sackings.. this was the only reason they would be in here if chosen.. i would select 10 and make the gameworld 3 tier.. 30 clubs.. 20 managed-10 unmanaged.. but as already stated im not sure they would be a challenge to the human sides so could turn out 2 b pritty pointless..

20 clubs is like i said 99% my thinking and enough.. the odd club going unmanaged though as it usualy happens kinda adds the above feel i was trying to create without increasing unmanged sides to a silly number so i rekon 20 all manged is best idea over 2 divisions :) ..

no matey as injuries in real life etc dont reflect on sm..

but it is well known that top tier teams need certain aspects of domestic/european and cup success.. harsh reality is in 2days real life game the ammount of clubs banking on top 4 finish etc etc in many domestics or europa league finish is massive.. injuries or not certain chairman expect these sort of placings regardless for the bank role.. this is the sort of feel im wanting 2 create as a must for managers to achieve or there sacked for being a failure.. e.g finish in top 3 of division.. quarters of cup and quarters of europe or top club domestically in division.. avoid relegation and get passed first round in cup.. simple and effective worked out via real life club success and sm ratings..

clubs and expectations will be taken into account first domestically then all of the teams 2gether collectively..

at the end of the day it will be a mixed bag of europes best and this is where we go on 2 create the chairmans expectations with regards to sm itself and how the teams and players shape up on here.. categorising each individual club for our breakaway league e.g the top tier teams in the league to the very bottom..

When I said about 'real life team having some difficulties/causalities in the middle of the season', I was thinking about more like transfer embargo,changing of chairman,selling of the club,club under administration,sacking of the manager. ;)

If you want to make it 2 Division with 10 club each,it will be easy to pick the team for this setup. :D

Archived