The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

racky

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Paris-Saint-Germain.jpg

Ghora (Forum) takes control of Paris Saint-Germain.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Paris Saint-Germain were founded in 1970 and play their home games at Parc des Princes in Paris. The club is also known as PSG.

PSG already aimed high for the new season with three huge signings(Lavezzi, Silva n Ibra). But they still managed to pull off a surprise with their biggest coup of the season - MANAGER GHORA B) (his miserable spell at Man City not withstanding XD :P:D)

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Juventus survive on last game of the season.

The odds were stacked against me in Div 1. I needed Man Cityto draw or lose, Dortmund to lose, and against the odds, beat title chasing Valencia. All came true this evening beating Valencia 4-3 in a thrilling final game.

So...finishing the minimum 5th place in the league.:)

great season, and still very interesting concept too follow. All the best too all for next season.

dream start to the campaign for psg manager ghora. a 5-0 defeat at the hands of united B):o

expected since i put out the weakest team i could to avoid injuries. no need to risk any top player. lesson learnt after d.silva got injured for 6 weeks ;)

Barca take the title after a 4-0 win over Dortmund' date='And we got the SMFA Cup final coming up.Good season after finishing above Real Madrid although they got a double over us.[/quote']

congratz mate u chased valencia down really well :)

Successful first game in charge winning 2-0 over FC Porto thanks to late winners from Miranda and Turan. Finish 9th in the season ... still' date=' could be worse[/color'] :rolleyes::P

yeah, could be me :P

dream start to the campaign for psg manager ghora. a 5-0 defeat at the hands of united B):o

expected since i put out the weakest team i could to avoid injuries. no need to risk any top player. lesson learnt after d.silva got injured for 6 weeks ;)

congratz mate u chased valencia down really well :)

thanks mate,the valencia manager deserves some credit after the season he had!

Soccerblood - Joined as Lyon

indgy - Joined as Atletico Madrid

mr green

bizness

chelsea 1992

andrew-mufc

steven orleandy

rm7

jose nowinho

john stevenson

ed moses

finn turnbull

idiotse

abudhabi

rafaman

mark doogle

That's the shortlist. :)

Internazionale , Manchester City , Dortmund are all available.

Soccerblood - Joined as Lyon

indgy - Joined as Atletico Madrid

mr green

bizness

chelsea 1992

andrew-mufc

steven orleandy

rm7

jose nowinho

john stevenson

ed moses

finn turnbull

idiotse

abudhabi

rafaman

mark doogle

That's the shortlist. :)

Internazionale ' date=' Manchester City , Dortmund are all available.[/quote']

Thanks. Can you add my name to the shortlist too

Aguero above everyone !!

Sergio AGÜERO has been awarded the golden boot this season.

Aguero said that the credit goes entirely to the ex-manager Ghora who knew how to get the best out of him and that he was sad to see the coach leave B):P.

Kevin Junior steered FC Porto to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

FC Porto outclassed Tottenham Hotspur and beat them 2 - 0 in their Play-Off fixture.

Danilo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Moutinho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Hopefully I can take them to Division 1 B)

Aguero above everyone !!

Aguero said that the credit goes entirely to the ex-manager Ghora who knew how to get the best out of him and that he was sad to see the coach leave B):P.

You left cause you were gonna get sacked! :P

Aguero says you didn't help him much, lol.