The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

racky

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

The Real World.. new season about to start.. vacancies!!!..

real life market activity only.. real life chairman criteria to meet.. get sacked.. apply for unmanaged clubs..

THE REAL WORLD!!!..

please have a read and let me know if your interested :) ..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=140961

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

The Real World.. new season about to start.. vacancies!!!..

real life market activity only.. real life chairman criteria to meet.. get sacked.. apply for unmanaged clubs..

THE REAL WORLD!!!..

please have a read and let me know if your interested :) ..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=140961

would b great if I could get abit of assistance to pos get this gameworld ready to go for new season at 100%..

cheers lads :) ..

will have new criteria up ready for it over the week :) ..

would b great if I could get abit of assistance to pos get this gameworld ready to go for new season at 100%..

cheers lads :) ..

will have new criteria up ready for it over the week :) ..

Valencia and atletico Madrid left to fill :) ..

kris iankov takes control of Valencia.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Valencia were founded in 1919 and play their home games at Mestalla in Valencia. The club is also known as Los Ches.

See that we relegate but will try to back them in Div.1 next season

great job racky - I see chelsea are now free but I'm sure there wont be a prob filling them of all teams! :D

Just gone through my side - a couple of youth players need to come in/out but just wanted to check racky with you that ABU, Mohammed can just sit in my youth team and not be played, then transfered out (as he is on loan IRL) as soon as his TB runs out on the 15th of feb?

Rossoneri appoint Partington

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) takes control of AC Milan.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

AC Milan were founded in 1899 and play their home games at San Siro in Milano. The club is also known as Rossoneri .

Back in the setup after being sacked in season one after failing to guide Atletico Madrid to the play-offs.

great job racky - I see chelsea are now free but I'm sure there wont be a prob filling them of all teams! :D

Just gone through my side - a couple of youth players need to come in/out but just wanted to check racky with you that ABU' date=' Mohammed[/b'] can just sit in my youth team and not be played, then transfered out (as he is on loan IRL) as soon as his TB runs out on the 15th of feb?

yea matey if you hav any player on t.b who should be external as hes out onloan in real life just don't play him and move him on 1ce tb is up :) ..

as for Chelsea.. was nearly hangin wen It got back to 100% for them 2 fall vacant lol..

gameworld back at 100%.. welcome Geoffrey!..

looking forward to getting goin again with this world as its endless shelf life is top draw 4 me personally..

will hav criteria up on the forum by Friday night for all sides ready for the first game of the season on sunday..

all the best to managers both new and old!!! :) ..

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Geoffrey takes control of Chelsea.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Chelsea were founded in 1905 and play their home games at Stamford Bridge in London. The club is also known as The Blues.

Time to do my stuff! Thanks to Racky for inviting me! :)

LOOOL, NapoliFan is the Inter Manager :D!

Rossoneri appoint Partington

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) takes control of AC Milan.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

AC Milan were founded in 1899 and play their home games at San Siro in Milano. The club is also known as Rossoneri .

Back in the setup after being sacked in season one after failing to guide Atletico Madrid to the play-offs.

Good luck with my old team' date=' might well be rooting for you to win division 1 this season. ;)

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Time to do my stuff! Thanks to Racky for inviting me! :)

LOOOL, NapoliFan is the Inter Manager :D!

look forward to battling it out in division 2 with you! :)

regardless of the criteria for my club I will be aiming for one thing and one thing only - win division 2 second time running. :D

Finally a Chelsea manager. I can get my Sturridge now. :D

sound matey :) ..

I daren't risk takin the gameworld 2 being able 2 purchase from unmanaged for a deal like this to happen.. daren't incase sm throw me a curve ball wi 1 of the sides! haha :) ..

Chairman criteria for Liverpool manager this season :

Get relegated or get sacked!

Aim is to keep things realistic. And the first division is like champions league quarter finalists. Liverpool's win-loss ratio as a club might take a hit if they stay in the division 1 for too long! All we need is PSG to swap their division with Liverpool now to make it a real world. :D

REAL WORLD

MINIMUM

CHAIRMAN EXPECTATIONS!..

DIV 1:

barcelona - top 4, final

real madrid - top 4, final

manchester united - top 4, semi final

juventus - top 4, semi final

ac milan - top 6, semi final

internazionale - top 6, semi final

borussia dortmund - avoid bottom 2, quarter final

tottenham hotspur - avoid bottom 2, quarter final

atletico madrid - avoid bottom, quarter final

liverpool - avoid bottom, quarter final

DIV 2 :

bayern munich - top 4, final

paris st-germain - top 4, semi final

chelsea - top 4, semi final

manchester city - top 4, semi final

valencia - play off, quarter final

arsenal - play off, quarter final

fc porto - avoid bottom 2, quarter final

as roma - avoid bottom 2, quarter final

lyon - avoid bottom, quarter final

malaga cf- avoid bottom, quarter final

for the new lads involved you must deliver a minimum of either league criteria on left or minimum cup criteria on right..

set up club stats are taken into consideration due to game engine :) ..

they may look very simple but they have be the downfall of many so far in this world :) ..

turn 9 if you are mathematically unable to deliver league or cup stats you will be sacked!.. otherwise its a battle all season 2 deliver :) ..

Tough criteria for PSG but cant say its unfair. But I dont agree with Dortmund's. Their players are in for a big rise and also the reigning German champs. Avoid bottom 2 wont provide them any challenge whatsoever.

Other expectations are pretty fair IMO so good job racky mate. Great to see you back in the thick of things. :)

Tough criteria for PSG but cant say its unfair. But I dont agree with Dortmund's. Their players are in for a big rise and also the reigning German champs. Avoid bottom 2 wont provide them any challenge whatsoever.

Other expectations are pretty fair IMO so good job racky mate. Great to see you back in the thick of things. :)

I must agree. It's too easy for me at Dortmund.