The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

BOOM!!!

Juventus win the cup' date=' after taking the club over their league position was very poor so I seen the cup as a chance to win something.

Beat Real Madrid 5-4 on penalties Buffon saving Kaka's and Coentrao blasts one wide, then Asamoah wins it with the last one after Giovinco missed his. :)[/quote']

Congrats mate :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Man. City 2 - 3 Roma

David Silva 75', Edin Džeko 80'; Francesco Totti 2'pen, Pablo Osvaldo 11', Miralem Pjanić 62'

Almost throwing up 3 goals lead in the last 15 minutes but somehow we survived and didn't conceded that 3rd goal.

Big win against one of the other title challengers put us up to 2nd place again, 1 point short behind Dortmund.

League: 2nd 12-7-3-2 20-14 24pts

Team Top Scorer: 5 goals - Erik Lamela

Next: Tottenham Hotspur - H

Paris Saint-Germain 3-6 Valencia

16' 1-0 G.VAN DER WIEL

29' 1-1 D.PAREJO

36' 1-2 R.SOLDADO

47' 1-3 R.SOLDADO

70' 2-3 Z.IBRAHIMOVIC

72' 2-4 D.PAREJO

73' 3-4 T.SILVA

80' 3-5 É.BANEGA

86' 3-6 J.PEREIRA

that was my record win and put us on the top,next-Lyon

Roma 1 - 3 Tottenham

Pablo Osvaldo 83'; Simon Dawkins 31', Aaron Lennon 46', Lewis Holtby 77'

Another miserable performance from capital city club made us failed to occupy 1st place as in the same time the leader, Dortmund lost at home to Man. City.

Away game to London next.

League: 3rd 13-7-3-3 21-17 24pts

Team Top Scorer: 5-Erik Lamela, Pablo Osvaldo

Next: Chelsea - A

AS Roma Report

Chelsea 1 - 1 Roma

Juan Manuel Mata 61'; Francesco Totti 73'

All top 5 get draw this matchday.

Seriously needs De Rossi to stop getting a red card now in the crucial part of the season with 4 games to go, lucky he just will get a match suspension :rolleyes:

League: 3rd 14-7-4-3 22-18 25pts

Next: Internazionale - H

DIVISION 1

Tottenham [2] * Dortmund [2]

A great top of the tables clash at White Hart Lane.

Both teams needed to win and gave everything to claim victory.

The match was non-stop end to end action, but a draw was the final result.

Defending league champions, Dortmund, are struggling to win games!

AS Roma Report

Roma 2 - 2 Inter

Mattia Destro 58', Miralem Pjanić 78'; Dejan Stanković 23', 28'

Our poor run of form continues now.

Still glad we could bounce back from 2 goals down in the second half.

3 games to go with City occupied first place now.

League: 3rd 15-7-5-3 24-20 26pts

Next: Borussia Dortmund - H

DIVISION 1

Dortmund [3] * Chelsea [3]

Another sensational match involving the defending champs from Germany!

With the game level at 2-2,

Dortmund thought they had won it with a Gotze penalty in the 82nd minute.

But in the 89th minute of the game, Demba Ba scores an equaliser.

Dortmund's form as been poor recently.

Dropping many points in the league and crashing out of the Champions League.

We managed to secured double against Barcelona with a similar 2 - 0 scoreline. Goals coming from two hot you prospect; Coutinho and Sterling with Suarez provide both goals. We are now 6th place, 18 points with 3 more match to go.

Next : Manchester City - the new league leader.

Arashavin leaving Arsenal' date=' since he will do so in real life this season :(

on the good side, Higuian might join! :D[/quote']

Make sure you don't buy or sell any players,

until their status has been changed officially by the SM database!!!

Roma 1 - 5 Dortmund

Michael Bradley 42'; Nuri Şahin 7', Robert Lewandowski 23', 51', İlkay Gündoğan 46', 78'

Poor lost and sums up how we're performing in 2nd half of the season.

6 points behind City with 2 games left, realistic is to hold 3rd place now that Inter slowly approaching.

League: 3rd 16-7-5-4 25-25 26pts

Next: Manchester United - A

RACKY HAS LEFT THE FORUM

He's quit almost all of his clubs too.

He has other things to focus on in real life now.

So does anyone want to become the new GW owner????

He's still the owner though? :confused:

th?id=H.5021943050731892&pid=15.1

Wow can't believe it - BARCA relegated! Still, the manager hasn't logged in for about 22 days...and it looks like CHELSEA will be joining them in Division 2. Not sure if this means automatic sacking? Or do i keep the job as I met my cup requirements (quarter final)?

Would love to stay on as I'm sure Chelsea will have another spending spree in the summer - please god they buy a striker! At the moment I only have TORRES (been injured most of the season and poor in real life) BA (average) and VICTOR MOSES (say no more) who can play in that position. Seriously blame my lack of options up front for my relegation ;)

Not that it matters much if the game world doesn't have an owner to organise it all - I'm a gold manager so technically could do it, but I'm new to this game world...also, never understood the huge lists RACKY kept putting up with all the endless numbers - somehow CHELSEA were always near the top despite being 2nd bottom in the league :o