The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

th?id=H.5021943050731892&pid=15.1

Wow can't believe it - BARCA relegated! Still' date=' the manager hasn't logged in for about 22 days...and it looks like CHELSEA will be joining them in Division 2. Not sure if this means automatic sacking? Or do i keep the job as I met my cup requirements (quarter final)?

Would love to stay on as I'm sure Chelsea will have another spending spree in the summer - please god they buy a striker! At the moment I only have TORRES (been injured most of the season and poor in real life) BA (average) and VICTOR MOSES (say no more) who can play in that position. Seriously blame my lack of options up front for my relegation ;)

Not that it matters much if the game world doesn't have an owner to organise it all - I'm a gold manager so technically could do it, but I'm new to this game world...also, never understood the huge lists RACKY kept putting up with all the endless numbers - somehow CHELSEA were always near the top despite being 2nd bottom in the league :o[/left']

About sacking I think it's the owner who're politely asking a manager to leave if they're not meet the criteria.

As of number, is based on real life UEFA club coefficient, so no wonder why Chelsea and Barca so high in the ranking but in the other hand clubs like Roma and Dortmund are relatively low though they're doing well(extremely well in case of Dortmund) in this GW.

About new owner let's see if racky still become the owner or not :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

About sacking I think it's the owner who're politely asking a manager to leave if they're not meet the criteria.

As of number' date=' is based on real life UEFA club coefficient, so no wonder why Chelsea and Barca so high in the ranking but in the other hand clubs like Roma and Dortmund are relatively low though they're doing well(extremely well in case of Dortmund) in this GW.

About new owner let's see if racky still become the owner or not :)[/quote']

Thanks for clearing that up.

Re ownership: Wasn't really putting myself forward - just saying that as a gold member I could - but of course, it's best if RACKY can continue (looks unlikely though....) or if someone who's been here longer than me takes over. Would just be a shame if this one dies as I really enjoy the challenge! (Not that I'm doing particularly well...)

th?id=H.5021943050731892&pid=15.1

Wow can't believe it - BARCA relegated! Still' date=' the manager hasn't logged in for about 22 days...and it looks like CHELSEA will be joining them in Division 2. [b']Not sure if this means automatic sacking? Or do i keep the job as I met my cup requirements (quarter final)?[/b]

Would love to stay on as I'm sure Chelsea will have another spending spree in the summer - please god they buy a striker! At the moment I only have TORRES (been injured most of the season and poor in real life) BA (average) and VICTOR MOSES (say no more) who can play in that position. Seriously blame my lack of options up front for my relegation ;)
You sound like true Chelsea manager! :P
Not that it matters much if the game world doesn't have an owner to organise it all - I'm a gold manager so technically could do it, but I'm new to this game world...also, never understood the huge lists RACKY kept putting up with all the endless numbers - somehow CHELSEA were always near the top despite being 2nd bottom in the league :o

That list purpose is for referring when there is 2 or 3 manager apply for the same job. The one with higher ranking will get the favor and be the next manager.

In another separate news, we were thrashed last night. lol

Liverpool lost 6 - 2 to Manchester City in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
I blame the owner, they don't give us money like those Arabs and Russian oil tycoon.

WHO WANTS TO BE THE NEW GAMEWORLD OWNER?????

If no one else wants to take ownership of the GW,

I could put myself forward.

But I really am more than happy to let someone else do the job.

I'd rather be a game player than a game owner.

But this is one of my favourite GW's and I don't want it to end.

Also, IF I did take ownership, I would make some simple changes.

Instead of setting managers targets.

{Because to be honest I don't have the time to analyse everyone's squad}

What I would do is:

- Any manager who wins a trophy, cannot be sacked at the end of that season.

- If your team gets relegated, and you haven't won a trophy, you will be sacked immediately at the end of that season.

- When a club is looking for a new manager, it will be first come first serve.

The first person to message me saying they want the job, gets the job.

BUT you can only make ONE club change each season!!!

Again if someone else wants to manage the GW,

please put yourself forward!!!

WHO WANTS TO BE THE NEW GAMEWORLD OWNER?????

If no one else wants to take ownership of the GW' date='

I could put myself forward.

But I really am more than happy to let someone else do the job.

I'd rather be a game player than a game owner.

But this is one of my favourite GW's and I don't want it to end.

Also, IF I did take ownership, I would make some simple changes.

Instead of setting managers targets.

{Because to be honest I don't have the time to analyse everyone's squad}

What I would do is:

- Any manager who wins a trophy, cannot be sacked at the end of that season.

- If your team gets relegated, and you haven't won a trophy, you will be sacked immediately at the end of that season.

- When a club is looking for a new manager, it will be first come first serve.

The first person to message me saying they want the job, gets the job.

BUT you can only make ONE club change each season!!!

Again if someone else wants to manage the GW,

please put yourself forward!!![/quote']

you cant buy it though...it is not released yet by racky...

ANYONE who wants to take ownership of this GW

Please step forward!!!

I would consider it - I'm a gold manager and could get the coins, but I'm new to the game world, so maybe people would want someone who has been here longer? I really like this game world and would be prepared to put some time in. I like your idea regarding managers being sacked if the are relegated - unless they win a cup. Would probably make it "unless they reach a final". And regarding job applications, a scan at league positions/manager history etc would give you an idea of the best manager for the job, that's if there's ever two people applying for a job at once

Like I say, I'm there if you need me, but I'm not exactly desperate for it - just want this GW to continue

And regarding job applications' date=' a scan at league positions/manager history etc would give you an idea of the best manager for the job, that's if there's ever two people applying for a job at once

Like I say, I'm there if you need me, but I'm not exactly desperate for it - just want this GW to continue[/quote']

I know the owner didn't sorted out yet, but I like this suggestion more about vacant job rather than on first come first serve basis as it probably little bit unfair considering different time zone etc.

Take into account how he fare in this GW and we will have the best manager available for the job.

Good luck whoever the new owner here :P