The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

I must give time for other managers to register an interest in a specific club.

But the reality is that those who have already said they want to join this GW' date=' will get one of the available clubs.

New managers will now go onto the shortlist,

and they will have to be patient.

So best case scenario, you'll get Barcelona.

Worst case scenario, you'll get a different club.[/quote']

OK mate no worries,fingers crossed for barca then!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Sunnyskeg has just walked into the hot seat at white hart lane to take over Tottenham Hotspur with immediate effect. The club are expecting a successful future with the coach at the club and cant wait to see the outcome of this capture

Sunnyskeg has just walked into the hot seat at white hart lane to take over Tottenham Hotspur with immediate effect. The club are expecting a successful future with the coach at the club and cant wait to see the outcome of this capture

Welcome.

Remember, only transfer players when the SM database has officially confirmed those same transfers too bro.

Welcome in mate

FOR NOWINHO

Just to confirm - as it stands my Chelsea are struggling to avoid relegation to div 2. I'd love to stay on and have a crack at getting them back up - the new rule regarding automatic sacking for relegation kicks in next season?

Would you consider making the "winning a cup" rule into "making a cup final"?

With possibly 7 managers a season being sacked (4 in div 2!) there's gonna be a huge turn over of managers every season - and the seasons are very short...

Just a suggestion

Welcome in mate

FOR NOWINHO

Just to confirm - as it stands my Chelsea are struggling to avoid relegation to div 2. I'd love to stay on and have a crack at getting them back up - the new rule regarding automatic sacking for relegation kicks in next season?

Would you consider making the "winning a cup" rule into "making a cup final"?

With possibly 7 managers a season being sacked (4 in div 2!) there's gonna be a huge turn over of managers every season - and the seasons are very short...

Just a suggestion

ALL suggestions are welcome.

What would happen is that if you're relegated and trophyless,

you will be fired.

But you would then immediately go back onto the manager shortlist.

So realistically you'll be given a job at a new club,

in the next season.

Getting fired does not mean that you will be banned from this GW.

It just means that you won't get to stay at the club you relegated.

ALL suggestions are welcome.

What would happen is that if you're relegated and trophyless' date='

you will be fired.

But you would then immediately go back onto the manager shortlist.

So realistically you'll be given a job at a new club,

in the next season.

Getting fired does not mean that you will be banned from this GW.

It just means that you won't get to stay at the club you relegated.[/quote']

No I understand - just thought 7 changes a season is a lot. Still, it keeps things interesting!

I'll like to take Bayern. If it's too late, I'll take Barca. If both are taken, just put me anywhere if there is an opening. If not, I'll just wait for next season I guess. I've been waiting since the first season...

I'll like to take Bayern. If it's too late' date=' I'll take Barca. If both are taken, just put me anywhere if there is an opening. If not, I'll just wait for next season I guess. I've been waiting since the first season...[/quote']

You missed out on Bayern, but you're on the shortlist for a club.

***AVAILABLE TEAMS***

The new deadline to apply for these clubs is:

Saturday 8th June .. 23:59 gmt

ATLETICO MADRID

-

INTER MILAN

-

LYON

-

FC PORTO

-

MALAGA

-

GAMEWORLD SHORTLIST {new managers who want to join this GW}

- Rafaman8

- Tim Jansenn {wants Porto specifically}

Based on? :confused:

I am 9th in best current GW managers.

Oh I'm Darwin Chandra as Roma on the game anyway ;)

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for me to know that if you don't make me aware.

You are actually 3rd best manager right now,

because you are 3rd in Division 1 currently.

You will have to put your name forward for one of the other teams available now mate.

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for me to know that if you don't make me aware.

You are actually 3rd best manager right now' date='

because you are 3rd in Division 1 currently.

You will have to put your name forward for one of the other teams available now mate.[/quote']

Seems like I need to change the name in game too :P

Nevermind, I'll stick with Roma now :)

PARIS SAINT GERMAN are now available.

If you're interested in managing any of these clubs.

Please let me know.

This is getting quite bad now, these forum setups always go the same way, no fault of your own as your putting in the time and effort and the lack of respect from your fellow forumers is quite shocking, legitimate reasons I can understand.

I think i'll re-open my quitter thread and ask custom game world to inform of persistent offenders, it may stop one or two quitting all the time.

ANYWAY!!!

Juventus stay up with a 1-0 away at Roma, the cup was a big distraction this season so the league will be my number one target next season (if we still got managers in here :D )

This is getting quite bad now' date=' these forum setups always go the same way, no fault of your own as your putting in the time and effort and the lack of respect from your fellow forumers is quite shocking, legitimate reasons I can understand.

I think i'll re-open my quitter thread and ask custom game world to inform of persistent offenders, it may stop one or two quitting all the time.

ANYWAY!!!

Juventus stay up with a 1-0 away at Roma, the cup was a big distraction this season so the league will be my number one target next season (if we still got managers in here :D )[/quote']

It's not so bad Arfon.

I am spreading the word about this GW and new managers will be in place very soon.

It's not so bad Arfon.

I am spreading the word about this GW and new managers will be in place very soon.

Glad to hear that and here's to hoping the new guys got more patience than the old ones.

The Galacticos are champions on goal difference, of division 2!

This crowns my 3rd season, for three clubs (Milan, City and Real) and much as I'd like Barca there are already two names down and I'm after a new title, of division 1 so will prove my self there with Real. :D

***NEW RULES***NEW RULES***NEW RULES***NEW RULES***

I would like to clarify the new rules, to begin on season 5

- Managers can only change clubs ONCE per season.

- A manager cannot leave a club until they have managed them for at least,

THREE league matches.

- The bottom 3 teams from Division 1, and bottom 2 teams from Division 2.

The managers of these clubs will be sacked at the end of the season,

if they HAVE managed the club for a minimum of 3 league matches.

The only thing to stop these managers from being fired is:

[1] If they have won ANY trophy that season, even if it was at a different club.

[2] If they have been in charge for LESS than 3 league matches.

[3] If the club was already relegated before they took charge.

- When a manager is fired.

They are not banned from the gameworld.

They will go onto the manager shortlist and a new club will be given to them.

** It is still important where you finish in the league,

even if your team is relegated. **

AT THE END OF THE SEASON

when you are fired and go back onto the manager shortlist.

The order for who will get a new club works as follows:

[1] New managers that are patiently waiting to join the gameworld.

[2] 8th place in Division 1

[3] 9th place in Division 1

[4] 10th place in Division 1

[5] 9th place in Division 2

[6] 10th place in Division 2

HOW DOES THE SHORTLIST WORK during the season????

- When a job becomes available.

ALL managers { except those who have already changed club that season }

can put their name forwards.

I will set a deadline for the applications.

The manager who's team is highest positioned in the league at that time,

will get the new job.

If none of the gameworld managers want the job.

Then the new managers, who have applied to join the gameworld, will get the vacancy.

And this will be a simple first come first serve selection.

FINALLY

And this is very important.

When you buy or sell players.

You only need to do this for Chairman Value.

{don't waste your money}

Please, please, please wait for the Soccer Manager database to update the move, BEFORE you make the transfer.

If you jump the gun and buy or sell a player,

and then that transfer breaks down in real life,

even though it looked a certainty to happen.

Then you will damage this gameworld.

SM use Soccer Wiki as their official game updater.

Any questions at any time.

Send me a message or post them on the forum.

great work, repped!

only thing I'd like to add is that a manager should not be sacked if they are already mathematically stuck in one of the sacking spots - kind of covered by the three game rule but in theory I wouldn't like to be sacked for taking over a club with 3 games to go, 13 points off safety and get sacked for it. :)

great work' date=' repped!

only thing I'd like to add is that a manager should not be sacked if they are already mathematically stuck in one of the sacking spots - kind of covered by the three game rule but in theory I wouldn't like to be sacked for taking over a club with 3 games to go, 13 points off safety and get sacked for it. :)[/quote']

Yes that is correct.

I'll edit the rules to reflect this.

Thanks.

The Battle of Rafa's Goatee

Relegation decider. Chelsea v liverpool

TONIGHT 7:45pm

CHELSEA-in the bottom 3 all season-have managed a last day great escape with a 2-1 win over rivals LIVERPOOL

It looked most likely to be between these two and JUVE for the drop, but the CHELSEA win, coupled with a JUVE 1-0 win at ROMA and MAN UTD losing 2-1 at DORTMUND means MAN U go down on goal difference, along with LIVERPOOL and Spanish giants BARCA

CHELSEA interim manager DOUGIE HOUSE has been pormised one more season by the clubs demanding owner, Roman Abramovich. With Jose Mourinho apparently poised in the wings, Dougie knows next season will have to be more than just a relegation battle

House said he was looking forward to some activity in the forthcoming transfer window, with a quality striker high on his list of targets

He also stated he was quite happy to see rivals LIVERPOOL and MAN UTD relegated :D