The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

With the end of our season coinciding with the end of season in real life - and the opening of the transfer window - it's a great chance to look at what players might be heading to - and leaving your club. Also a great chance to fantasise about the players you wish were coming

I'll kick it off with Chelsea

th?id=H.5021943050731892&pid=15.1

TRANSFER NEWS

COMING IN?

th?id=H.5017063980402700&pid=15.1

LEVERKUSEN forward ANDRE SCHURRLE looks a step closer to joining Chelsea, with his agent claiming a deal has been agreed

It has been widely felt that Chelsea have lacked a real cutting edge up front this season - though manager Dougie House fears SCHURRLE may not be the man to fill the hole and has been seen making kissy faces at EDISON CAVANI...

Also linked with the club is young PORTO defender ELIAQUIM MANGALA

The youngster is seen by many as the long term replacement for ageing club captain JOHN TERRY

RETURNING FROM LOAN?

th?id=H.4524731904493160&pid=15.1

With the struggles upfront many CHELSEA fans have bemoaned the fact that young superstar LUKAKU has been on loan at WEST BROM this season, and many would love to see the youngster come back and fight for a place in the team

Former fans favourite MICHAEL ESSIEN looks likely to return from loan club REAL MADRID - and would provide welcome cover at RB and in midfield

STICKING AROUND!

th?id=H.4653907341410320&pid=15.1

Perhaps the greatest news for CHELSEA fans this summer is FRANK LAMPARD sigining a one year extension. The midfield veteran recently surpassed the all-time scoring record at CHELSEA and both fans and manager are glad to have his services for at least one more season

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Liverpool slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

Ah, messed up big time. Should have used the first team player instead of those second string. Forgot to change my lineup. But next season we will come back stronger. :)

Got few player activity;

Carra will be out - retired from football and Kolo will join us, might help us next season.

Also Nowinho, do you abolished the chairman expectation system? I think you should keep them.

Ah' date=' messed up big time. Should have used the first team player instead of those second string. Forgot to change my lineup. But next season we will come back stronger. :)

Got few player activity;

Carra will be out - retired from football and Kolo will join us, might help us next season.

Also Nowinho, do you abolished the chairman expectation system? I think you should keep them.[/quote']

Yes mate, the chairman expectation system is no longer in action.

We now have a new system.. [Relegation = Manager fired]

The new rules are in post, number 2098

MATCH REPORT

DIVISION 1

Dortmund [2] ... Man United [1]

It was an important final league game of the season for both clubs.

Dortmund, still hurting after losing their league title,

needed a win to guarantee Champions League football next season.

United needed a win to guarantee their safety from relegation.

The Germans had most of the possession and were dictating the pace,

but United took the lead in the 53rd minute.

Their season turned to disaster when Evra was sent off for a 2nd yellow card in the 66th minute!!!

Kehl soon equalised.

6 minutes later, Mario Gotze,

the wonder kid playing in his final match for Dortmund,

scores an important match winner.

Dejection for United players and fans, when they find out they are relegated on goal difference.

Elation for Dortmund as they secure Champions League football for another season.

And a perfect end to Gotze's time at the club.

Many fans are angry and disgusted that he's going to Bayern,

but he leaves with the Player of the Season award.

{And a slight tear in his eye}

Dortmund manager Jose Nowinho said....

"Gotze is gone but he will not be forgotten.

He won't be easy to replace.

This season was disappointing in the Champions League,

and we failed to defend our league title.

Next season, with new managers and many transfers, is going to be very exciting."

Yes mate' date=' the chairman expectation system is no longer in action.

We now have a new system.. [Relegation = Manager fired']

The new rules are in post, number 2098

So the cup competition is meaningless unless you won the cup?

VENDETTA

A manager who wins ANY trophy in the season.

Cannot get fired at the end of that season.

I do not have the time to observe every squad and make arbitrary rules deciding which club ought to reach a cup quarter-final, which club ought to finish mid table, which club ought to reach a cup semi-final and which club out to finish in the top 4 of the league, etc etc.

VENDETTA

A manager who wins ANY trophy in the season.

Cannot get fired at the end of that season.

I do not have the time to observe every squad and make arbitrary rules deciding which club ought to reach a cup quarter-final' date=' which club ought to finish mid table, which club ought to reach a cup semi-final and which club out to finish in the top 4 of the league, etc etc.[/quote']

Fair enough. :)

whats the rules with buyin barca b players' date='as they do play for me?[/quote']

I believe if they are loaned out (which they are) in real life then you must either loan them to that team if the recieving club is in the game world or just sell them (and not buy them) until they are actually playing for your club if they are currently playing on loan at an external.

so do not buy any one that is on loan at barca b, that is my understanding any way. :)

whats the rules with buyin barca b players' date='as they do play for me?[/quote']

B team players CANNOT play for your club.

I have a similar situation at my Dortmund.

You must sell or loan out B players to external clubs.

You can buy them back IF they become members of your normal squad,

in real life.

B team players CANNOT play for your club.

I have a similar situation at my Dortmund.

You must sell or loan out B players to external clubs.

You can buy them back IF they become members of your normal squad' date='

in real life.[/quote']

ok mate,thanks