The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

good news' date=' tymoschuk moves to zenit from bayern. time to get some cash! :)[/quote']

Ok.. Zenit are an external club.

All your money has disappeared.

So I will buy Tymoschuk from you for the maximum amount,

to help you improve your finances.

Obviously I will never be playing Tymoschuk in my Dortmund team,

and I will sell him as soon as possible.

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Ok.. Zenit are an external club.

All your money has disappeared.

So I will buy Tymoschuk from you for the maximum amount' date='

to help you improve your finances.

Obviously I will never be playing Tymoschuk in my Dortmund team,

and I will sell him as soon as possible.[/quote']

Thanks alot mate! :)

Maybe the teams that people don't want ie malaga,lyon and so on,should get help like there allowed to have one exteral player in there sqaud,or div 2 teams allowed one exteral player,but if that player moves in real life to one of our managed teams then they would have to sell them to there real club,I just think if those smaller teams don't get any help people won't want to take them over

Maybe the teams that people don't want ie malaga' date='lyon and so on,should get help like there allowed to have one exteral player in there sqaud,or div 2 teams allowed one exteral player,but if that player moves in real life to one of our managed teams then they would have to sell them to there real club,I just think if those smaller teams don't get any help people won't want to take them over[/quote']

To be honest mate,

I really want to keep this gameworld with real life squads only.

Worst case scenario.

The unmanaged clubs will only ever buy/sell players to match with real life.

Which is good.

I'll keep searching the forum for new managers who have just joined SM.

To be honest mate' date='

I really want to keep this gameworld with real life squads only.

Worst case scenario.

The unmanaged clubs will only ever buy/sell players to match with real life.

Which is good.

I'll keep searching the forum for new managers who have just joined SM.[/quote']

I can try and get one in mate, not regular on the forum mind.

Things are looking good so far, credit to Jose Nowinho for this GW to keep up and running :)

On Roma news, we're now most certainly will sell Stekelenburg once it's confirmed by SM then my best keeper will be Lobont :o

Also some rumours flying that Osvaldo all but gone, plus Piris who's loan are most likely not going to be extended.

Another rumours said Roma will buy Benatia and Fernando from Gremio though.

Things are looking good so far' date=' credit to Jose Nowinho for this GW to keep up and running :)

On Roma news, we're now most certainly will sell Stekelenburg once it's confirmed by SM then my best keeper will be Lobont :o

Also some rumours flying that Osvaldo all but gone, plus Piris who's loan are most likely not going to be extended.

Another rumours said Roma will buy Benatia and Fernando from Gremio though.[/quote']

Thanks for the holla.

Ever since I joined this gameworld,

it's been one of my favourites.

Racky created something good.

It would've been foolish to let it fade.

I decided even though i was promoted with Atletico' date=' i want to go to the team i support in RL, so i'm going to AC Milan.. Ok with the game owner and the rules right?[/quote']

No problem.

Resign from Atletico and i'll tell Racky to send you Milan.

***NEW RULES***NEW RULES***NEW RULES***NEW RULES***

As season 4 is almost complete.

I would like to clarify the new rules' date=' to begin on season 5

- Managers can only change clubs ONCE per season.

- A manager cannot leave a club until they have managed them for at least,

THREE league matches.

- The bottom 3 teams from Division 1, and bottom 2 teams from Division 2.

The managers of these clubs will be sacked at the end of the season,

if they HAVE managed the club for a minimum of 3 league matches.

The only thing to stop these managers from being fired is:

[1'] If they have won ANY trophy that season, even if it was at a different club.

[2] If they have been in charge for LESS than 3 league matches.

[3] If the club was already relegated before they took charge.

- When a manager is fired.

They are not banned from the gameworld.

They will go onto the manager shortlist and a new club will be given to them.

** It is still important where you finish in the league,

even if your team is relegated. **

AT THE END OF THE SEASON

when you are fired and go back onto the manager shortlist.

The order for who will get a new club works as follows:

[1] New managers that are patiently waiting to join the gameworld.

[2] 8th place in Division 1

[3] 9th place in Division 1

[4] 10th place in Division 1

[5] 9th place in Division 2

[6] 10th place in Division 2

HOW DOES THE SHORTLIST WORK during the season????

- When a job becomes available.

ALL managers { except those who have already changed club that season }

can put their name forwards.

I will set a deadline for the applications.

The manager who's team is highest positioned in the league at that time,

will get the new job.

If none of the gameworld managers want the job.

Then the new managers, who have applied to join the gameworld, will get the vacancy.

And this will be a simple first come first serve selection.

FINALLY

And this is very important.

When you buy or sell players.

You only need to do this for Chairman Value.

{don't waste your money}

Please, please, please wait for the Soccer Manager database to update the move, BEFORE you make the transfer.

If you jump the gun and buy or sell a player,

and then that transfer breaks down in real life,

even though it looked a certainty to happen.

Then you will damage this gameworld.

SM use Soccer Wiki as their official game updater.

Any questions at any time.

Send me a message or post them on the forum.

Please read.

ESSIEN RETURNS TO THE BRIDGE

Chelsea veteran MICHAEL ESSIEN has returned to the London club, following his loan spell at Spanish giants, Real Madrid

Chelsea manager DOUGIE HOUSE expects the versatile Essien to feature strongly in next seasons campaign

JUST PUT A BID IN WITH MADRID FOR HIM :D

Hello everyone!

Been interested in this unique setup for some time and finally had the opportunity to join. Although my favorite club is Los Blancos Real Madrid, it already has a manager (a successful one too :)). From the available clubs, I picked Internazionale because it seems they will be rebuilding their squad this summer and has a promising future. Also because I had a success story with Internazionale as the first club I win a trophy with in SM :)

I have some questions to confirm transfers before I do them:

1. On my team list there is 1 players who is not at Inter anymore according to the SW database entry and another who is a free agent, should sell these immediately?

2. There are Inter players on loan at different clubs, should sell now and buy back when they return to Inter?

3. There are players who are on loan at Inter but belong to different clubs. What is the policy regarding these?

ZLOOK/KING LEO

POINT 3 - reckon he means players who are at loan at INTER from external, i.e. he can't loan them in...

As far as I'm aware you buy the player and can keep him as long as he is on loan with you - when his loan ends, you sell him

Double check with NOWIHNO if you are unclear on any rules :)