The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Roma 2 - 1 Chelsea

Erik Lamela 9', Nicolas Burdisso 66'; Demba Ba 73'

A good way to open a season, atleast we trying prove that last season 4th place finish is not a one hit wonder :P

Team's League Position: 4th place 1-1-0-0 2-1 3pts

Team's Top Scorer: 1-Erik Lamela, Nicolas Burdisso

Next: Internazionale - A

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Good start for Ath Madrid with a 4-2 win against Inter(

The scoreline doesn't really reflect how even the match was. Could have been any team to win it. Good game :)

PS. I am sure that Atlético Madrid fans always hate when they are called 'Athletic' (because this is for Bilbao).

The scoreline doesn't really reflect how even the match was. Could have been any team to win it. Good game :)

PS. I am sure that Atlético Madrid fans always hate when they are called 'Athletic' (because this is for Bilbao).

Looking at the stats it would have been fair if it ended draw, i guess u should train ur players to finish better maybe with help from Zanetti:p

Whats their short name then? At Madrid:confused:

LEWANDOWSKI to stay at Dortmund?????

Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke,

insisted that striker Robert Lewandowski will not be leaving.

The Poland international striker has impressed many clubs,

including Manchester United & Bayern Munich.

However, Watzke told German media..

"Robert will definitely continue playing for Borussia.

We need to plan for our future".

Dortmund manager Jose Nowinho said..

"I'm not convinced that Lewa will stay."

Looking at the stats it would have been fair if it ended draw' date=' i guess u should train ur players to finish better maybe with help from Zanetti:p

Whats their short name then? At Madrid:confused:[/quote']

My main forward was suspended and when he return he will make a difference for sure.

It is Atlético de Madrid and for short Atl. Madrid :)

Rumoured to Atl. Madrid

Jérémy Toulalan

Málaga CF

Diego

VfL Wolfsburg

Mario Gomez

FC Bayern Munich

Fernando Torres

Chelsea FC

Luis Suárez

Liverpool FC

Alejandro Gómez

Calcio Catania

Martín Demichelis

Málaga CF

Nicolás Otamendi

FC Porto

Diego Capel

Sporting Lisbon

Zoran Tosic

CSKA Moscow

Alberto Botía

Sevilla FC

José Manuel Jurado

Spartak Moscow

Cristian Tello

FC Barcelona

Álvaro Morata

Real Madrid Castilla

Patrick Ebert

Real Valladolid CF

Burak Yilmaz

Galatasaray SK

Luis Muriel

Udinese Calcio

Raúl Albiol

Real Madrid

David Villa

FC Barcelona

Liverpool beat Arsenal 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
Daniel Sturridge were really unstoppable last night. He scored 2 goals, get one of Arsenal players yellow card, make them concede many foul and also bagged on injury. Luckily just for 3 days. :D

Looks like Aspas already Liverpool player on SM database. :)

Liverpool have made an offer to Celta Vigo for Iago ASPAS of 4,240,000.

And the latest news for Liverpool transfer.

SKY SOURCES: Liverpool agree fee with Sunderland for goalkeeper Simon Mignolet. More on #SSN #LFC

Seems forgot to say i am new Lyon manager. Glad to join this setup on the right timing aswell when the transfer window open in real life

Welcome in and good luck.

With the looks of it, your team already weakening, Lovren to Saints and maybe Grenier out too. :P