The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

racky

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Atletico 5 - 1 Roma

Diego Costa 9'' date=' 15', 64', Cata Díaz 27', Arda Turan 49'; Daniele De Rossi 18'

Embarassing defeat to say the least, they're so lucky as well to stuck all their shoot on target becoming goals.

The style of being effective:p

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Roma 2 - 2 Dortmund

Pablo Osvaldo 28', Miralem Pjanić 66'; Marcel Schmelzer 44', Julian Schieber 81'

This draw put the Italians bottom of the league, but with just 4 points behind the leader.

League: 10th place 5-1-2-2 7-11 5pts

Team's Top Scorer: 2-Erik Lamela, Pablo Osvaldo

Next: Real Madrid - A - Cup's 2nd round

This draw put the Italians bottom of the league' date=' but with just 4 points behind the leader.[/quote']

Crazy how tight Division 1 is - it could really go anyway...CHELSEA slip back into the dreaded drop zone following defeat to BAYERN, but also just 3 points off the top. Out of the cup, so have to stay up to keep the club...gonna be tight

Crazy how tight Division 1 is - it could really go anyway...CHELSEA slip back into the dreaded drop zone following defeat to BAYERN' date=' but also just 3 points off the top. Out of the cup, so have to stay up to keep the club...gonna be tight[/quote']

bayern = treble winners again. :rolleyes:

DORTMUND

After being told that young midfielder,

Moritz Leitner was to be sent on loan to Stuttgart.

Dortmund manager Jose Nowinho was furious.

He said....

"Moritz is a talented kid.

We need to keep these players, not give them away."

Nowinho is having crisis talks with Dortmund owners.

He demands new players asap!!

DIVISION 1

Dortmund [2] ... Atl Madrid [0]

Excellent performance from Dortmund,

they're now top of the table.

And after crisis talks with the club owners,

manager Jose Nowinho's demands have been answered.

The loaned out players have been called back,

including Moritz Leitner,

and striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will be joining the Germans!!!

Bayern 0 - 1 Roma

José Ángel 65'

The decision to recalled José Ángel back from Sociedad proven to be good decision after he scored an important goal winning match away in Bayern.

Up to 7th with home game against defending champion next.

League: 7th place 6-2-2-2 8-11 8pts

Team's Top Scorer: 2-Erik Lamela, Pablo Osvaldo

Next: Manchester City - H

th?id=H.5021943097917828&pid=15.1

HUGE WIN FOR CHELSEA

CHELSEA 3-2 JUVE

So tight in Div 1, up from 3rd bottom to 5th, 3 points off the top (and 3 off the bottom!). Every point is gonna count this season if you want to avoid relegation and the sack boys

Roma 2 - 2 Man. City

Pablo Osvaldo 7', Erik Lamela 28'; Yaya Touré 50', Edin Džeko 63'

Oh well, bottled 2 goals lead and slumped to bottom 3 again.

League: 9th place 7-2-3-2 10-13 9pts

Team's Top Scorer: 3-Erik Lamela, Pablo Osvaldo

Next: Juventus - A

re Sahin, he's a Real player just now, but i'm wondering if he's loaned out again should I wait till the market is closed, so that I do not buy him, for him then to be loaned to some one (and have to be sold, as I doubt my chairman lets me loan him)?

re Sahin' date=' he's a Real player just now, but i'm wondering if he's loaned out again should I wait till the market is closed, so that I do not buy him, for him then to be loaned to some one (and have to be sold, as I doubt my chairman lets me loan him)?[/quote']

id wait mate,i think he,ll get loaned bak out agen

re Sahin' date=' he's a Real player just now, but i'm wondering if he's loaned out again should I wait till the market is closed, so that I do not buy him, for him then to be loaned to some one (and have to be sold, as I doubt my chairman lets me loan him)?[/quote']

Wow SW so slow on this case (well, not they're fast on other case tbf :rolleyes:), on real he's on 18 months loan contract and even played yesterday on BVB preseason against Basel.

Juventus 2 - 1 Roma

Emmanuele Giaccherini 28', Fernando Llorente 35'; Alessandro Florenzi 77'

Well, this result make situation is worse for capital side.

Really needs SW to update Mehdi Benatia immediately :rolleyes:

League: 9th place 8-2-3-3 11-15 9pts

Team's Top Scorer: 3-Erik Lamela, Pablo Osvaldo

Next: Tottenham Hotspur - H

Juventus 2 - 1 Roma

Emmanuele Giaccherini 28'' date=' Fernando Llorente 35'; Alessandro Florenzi 77'

Well, this result make situation is worse for capital side.

Really needs SW to update Mehdi Benatia immediately :rolleyes:

U got the young Croatian defender from Zagreb

Archived