The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

racky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Roma 3 - 0 Tottenham

Francesco Totti 16', Erik Lamela 31', Miralem Pjanić 56'

Glad with this win and we're out of relegation zone once again.

1st half of the season is sure tight as ever.

League: 7th place 9-3-3-3 14-15 12pts

Team's Top Scorer: 4-Erik Lamela

Next: Chelsea - A

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

I have been a bit inactive on the forum for a couple of weeks but I am always checking in to make sure things are running smoothly.

I hope all is well fellas.

All is well for Lyon,except the fact that we are awful in the league and we are inactive in real life transfer

Sorry I quit guys, but had a big cut down on clubs today and TBH the way I was going form wise it was just premting a sacking any way.

Good luck with the setup all and hopefully my replacement keeps Real in division 1! :)

Roma 2 - 0 Inter

Miralem Pjanić 5', Michael Bradley 34'

We lost to Chelsea 0-2 in the midweek but make it fair square with this win.

League are still tight with 7 games to go.

League: 6th place 11-4-3-4 16-17 15pts

Next: Real Madrid - A

Oh looks, Madrid job available, so tempted to apply :P

Roma are doing good in transfer front, though must lost young talent Marquinhos to PSG, we're getting Strootman and Maicon plus now the board are negotiating with Arsenal for getting the services of Gervinho.

Madrid 1 - 3 Roma

Gonzalo Higuaín 30'; Francesco Totti 7'pen, 11', Douglas Maicon 48'

Not bad at all, new signings Strootman and Maicon playing very good :D

We're up to 4th.

League: 4th place 12-5-3-4 19-18 18pts

Next: Atletico Madrid - H

I feel you animattion, waiting is indeed sucks, but probably racky on his summer mode and can't online in PC or something like that?

so happy......Bayern duo rose :D

Oh' date=' looks who's back here [img']http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5386/ql4m.png[/img]

A certain thread in Misc subforum surely down a bit without randomer like you.

Oh, and your Bayern are now in relegation zone while my team in 3rd now, how things could quickly change in Division 1 this season vmv.gif

Roma 2 - 1 Atletico

Marco Borriello 68', Francesco Totti 74'pen; Arda Turan 75'

Dortmund next, not too optimistic this time tbh.

League: 3rd place 13-6-3-4 21-19 21pts

Team's Top Scorer: 4-Erik Lamela, Francesco Totti

Next: Borussia Dortmund - A

I feel you animattion' date=' waiting is indeed sucks, but probably racky on his summer mode and can't online in PC or something like that?

Oh, looks who's back here [img']http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5386/ql4m.png[/img]

A certain thread in Misc subforum surely down a bit without randomer like you.

Oh, and your Bayern are now in relegation zone while my team in 3rd now, how things could quickly change in Division 1 this season vmv.gif

Roma 2 - 1 Atletico

Marco Borriello 68', Francesco Totti 74'pen; Arda Turan 75'

Dortmund next, not too optimistic this time tbh.

how about you close your yap...while i win the league :rolleyes:

how about you close your yap...while i win the league :rolleyes:

Nah my bet is on BVB or Chelsea to win it' date=' realistically speaking I'll satisfied as long as Roma not relegated and probs Bayern relegated so I could take the job [img']http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5386/ql4m.png[/img]

Nah my bet is on BVB or Chelsea to win it' date=' realistically speaking I'll satisfied as long as Roma not relegated and probs Bayern relegated so I could take the job [img']http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5386/ql4m.png[/img]

stop making me feel bad.. pleaseéééé... :(

Archived