The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

racky

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Inter 0 - 2 Dortmund

Henrik Mkhitaryan 43', Robert Lewandowski 67'

1st win in the season for us :D

League: 3rd place 2-1-1-0 3-1 4pts

Team's Top Scorer: 1-Marco Reus, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Robert Lewandowski

Next: Paris Saint-Germain - H

I just renewed my gold membership' date=' because I just lost control of Juve earlier today. Can I get my team back?[/quote']

Could you message me your detail?

I'll get back to racky to offer the job to you.

Oh and yes, I'm get a green light from him to administer this GW in the forum.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

Inter 0 - 2 Dortmund

Henrik Mkhitaryan 43'' date=' Robert Lewandowski 67'[/color']

1st win in the season for us :D

Could you message me your detail?

I'll get back to racky to offer the job to you.

Oh and yes, I'm get a green light from him to administer this GW in the forum.

Check whos at 1st:cool:

Dortmund 2 - 1 PSG

Marco Reus 13', Henrik Mkhitaryan 28'; Edinson Cavani 18'

Kuba with 2 assist and MOTM performance bring us to the 1st place :D

League: 1st place 3-2-1-0 5-2 7pts

Team's Top Scorer: 2-Marco Reus, Henrik Mkhitaryan

Next: Manchester City - A - Cup 1st round

Check whos at 1st:cool:

Now check again who's 1st :P

I'm glad that Roma managed by good manager though :)

Dortmund 2 - 1 PSG

Marco Reus 13'' date=' Henrik Mkhitaryan 28'[/color']; Edinson Cavani 18'

Kuba with 2 assist and MOTM performance bring us to the 1st place :D

League: 1st place 3-2-1-0 5-2 7pts

Next: Manchester City - A - Cup 1st round

Now check again who's 1st :P

I'm glad that Roma managed by good manager though :)

Got banged 3-0 by Madrd:(

Juventus 1 - 0 Dortmund

Mirko Vucinic 39'

Down to 3rd place after this lost.

League: 3rd place 4-2-1-1 5-3 7pts

Next: Chelsea - H

Regarding job offer, I've already sent the detail to racky about people wants to participate in this GW, but he looks like not yet to respond, so if anyone could help me by also trying to contact him then it will be helpfull for this GW :)

Regarding job offer' date=' I've already sent the detail to racky about people wants to participate in this GW, but he looks like not yet to respond, so if anyone could help me by also trying to contact him then it will be helpfull for this GW :)[/quote']

Can u copy what u sent him and post it here?

Can u copy what u sent him and post it here?

It was just a simple message about new manager acount detail and since it takes too long I also ask one of the interested manager to ask him also' date=' but seems like they don't get a response yet.

Can we sort out some managers I'm finally back off holiday and spurs still don't have a manager! This is ridiculous if lost a few good players and can't replace them now!

We're working on it now but the owner not yet to sent a job offer.

Seriously if the managers aren't invited soon you'll be looking for another one because i will be off!

It was because of managers like you that Nowinho left in the first place so I think you have some cheek threatening the new guy.

Seriously if the managers aren't invited soon you'll be looking for another one because i will be off!
It was because of managers like you that Nowinho left in the first place so I think you have some cheek threatening the new guy.

I agree with the first post. And, it is not threat; it is his honest opinion and conveys his attitude towards the current management of the setup. I feel the same way. How are we supposed to be content with such indolence? It is getting senseless on a level similar to that of the SMFA. We just want what is best for the GW, because it is tremendously unique and is a fantastic idea.

In my instance, I lost my team due to forgetting to renewing my gold membership, but I renewed it after a matter of a few hours. I have waited weeks and sent several messages without a single reply.

make a new one?

If anyone wants it' date=' then go ahead, not me though, decided not to spend in this game plus the price is so inflated :eek:

AS Roma slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:P

Well, not good enough :P

Archived