The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

is this gw like dead?

Half dead:p

btw

AS Roma outclassed Chelsea and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

De Rossi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benatia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

well thats not gonna happen when the owner cant even be arsed to invite the new managers is it

load of garbage mate..

I handed the set up over 2 jose nowinho..

he was the last person incharge..

and this was the last message I received with regards to the set up..

Sorry Dan mate.

I quit running this gw.

Too many managers are c*nts!

when no leader is instructing me 2 offer clubs out.. how the hell can I put people in place?..

load of garbage mate..

I handed the set up over 2 jose nowinho..

he was the last person incharge..

and this was the last message I received with regards to the set up..

when no leader is instructing me 2 offer clubs out.. how the hell can I put people in place?..

My message didn't get to you then? :confused:

My message didn't get to you then? :confused:

hi mate..

how about we team up and control real world?..

ive got time again due to injury..

u fancy it?.. let me know :) ..

p.s reason why a couple of the names didn't get installed is cos I cudnt find accounts 2 send 2.. lamooshe & arizk I cudnt get up mate 2 send a club 2..

just out of interest was the external coefficients system abolished when control was changed?..

I cant seem to find scoring.. how was managers selected/sacked for new roles if there were no subsidory score system?..

sorry if there was 1 just cant seem to see it?..

we could get the gameworld back on track by giving managers the opportunity 2 start a fresh elsewhere if wanted club wise.. then look to fill it by the next 8 games ready for a new season..

subsidory scoring could go from turn 1 then of new comin season.. its not like the gameworld can end due to it being based on the real world so depending on whats actualy happening you cant do anything ingame so interest should still be there and theres some massive clubs available.. world has endless shelf life..

like I said cant seem 2 see the score system n that's wot the gameworld idea worked off :confused: ..

p.s taken Malaga..

just out of interest was the external coefficients system abolished when control was changed?..

I cant seem to find scoring.. how was managers selected/sacked for new roles if there were no subsidory score system?..

sorry if there was 1 just cant seem to see it?..

we could get the gameworld back on track by giving managers the opportunity 2 start a fresh elsewhere if wanted club wise.. then look to fill it by the next 8 games ready for a new season..

subsidory scoring could go from turn 1 then of new comin season.. its not like the gameworld can end due to it being based on the real world so depending on whats actualy happening you cant do anything ingame so interest should still be there and theres some massive clubs available.. world has endless shelf life..

like I said cant seem 2 see the score system n that's wot the gameworld idea worked off :confused: ..

p.s taken Malaga..

Ehm them who managed teams who ended in bottom 2 or 3 was fired.

There wasn't no score system

Ehm them who managed teams who ended in bottom 2 or 3 was fired.

There wasn't no score system

that's shokin for the boys achievin at the lower clubs..

the whole purpose of the points system was for top achieving managers to get the big job offers that became vacant..

the coefficient score system totally played againsts sms overall team ratings so that if you was doing a top job at 1 of the poorer rated sides you could be rewarded with a big job.. like wise if you was doing poor with 1 of the power houses you was sacked.. system kinda balanced out job offers for all..

I take it there was no chairman criteria then at the start of each season for sides if this was the case?..

this gameworld is well rectifiable if the whole format hasn't been followed for the last few month imo then deffo..

MANAGER SUCCESS RATE..

SCORES FOR TURN 9!..

Beat club above u = 2 points

beat club below u = 1 point

this is simply 2 determine the success rate of managers at current clubs who apply for an internal vacancy..

Highest ranked applicant will take unmanaged side ..

1 fc barcelona esp 27.775 28.662 30.585 36.642 34.171 157.837

2 manchester united fc eng 32.575 28.000 28.585 36.671 16.025 141.857

3 chelsea fc eng 28.575 25.000 22.585 26.671 32.025 134.857

4 fc bayern münchen ger 22.700 22.537 30.616 24.133 32.016 132.003

5 real madrid cf esp 14.775 14.662 22.585 33.642 36.171 121.837

6 arsenal fc eng 21.575 22.000 25.585 22.671 22.025 113.857

7 fc internazionale milano ita 16.050 13.275 34.085 21.314 20.271 104.996

8 club atlético de madrid esp 14.775 17.662 24.585 9.642 34.171 100.837

9 fc porto por 15.585 17.357 21.000 31.760 12.366 98.069

10 olympique lyonnais fra 13.385 15.200 28.000 19.150 19.100 94.835

11 liverpool fc eng 24.575 23.000 24.585 15.671 3.025 90.857

12 ac milan ita 16.050 14.275 19.085 18.314 22.271 89.996

13 valencia cf esp 9.775 13.662 19.585 21.642 25.171 89.837

26 as roma ita 19.050 16.275 12.085 18.314 3.771 69.496

27 tottenham hotspur fc eng 16.575 12.000 3.585 24.671 10.025 66.857

28 manchester city fc eng 3.575 20.000 3.585 16.671 20.025 63.857

43 juventus ita 2.050 16.275 18.085 8.314 2.271 46.996

48 paris saint-germain fc fra 1.385 18.200 3.000 14.150 9.100 45.835

66 borussia dortmund ger 2.700 4.537 3.616 10.133 10.016 31.003

malaga cf ..

Division 1!..

Valencia (1) 2 - 0 juventus

manchester city 1 - 3 (1) milan

manchester united (1) 4 - 0 paris saint-germain

arsenal 3 - 3 real madrid

borussia dortmund 1 - 1 barcelona

division 2!..

Lyon 1 - 2 (1) chelsea

fc porto 2 - 3 (1) atlético madrid

internazionale 1 - 6 (2) tottenham hotspur

bayern münchen (1) 3 - 1 liverpool

málaga cf 0 - 2 (1) roma

top managers!..

Iawesome 11

smoky bbq 10

ghora (forum) 9

napoli fan 8

dan james 7

van klinkert delarosa vi 7

mike h 6

juan pablo 6

chris share 5

carlos santillo 5

lucky pule 5

gareth roberts 5

patrik olsson 4

adam pennington 4

becky b 4

chung (drink forum) 4

ben linkins 3

racky 3

stephen partington 3

old example of score system for people 2 understand..

highest rank point scorin applicant from points table who applied for position would get the job..

:)

LUDLOWS BARCA BUMMEND!..

MÁLAGA CF

L.JUANMI 11, 53

R.SANTA CRUZ 21

I.CAMACHO 33

4 - 3

Barcelona

A.SÁNCHEZ 42, 55

R.PEDRO 71

Daniel Ratcliffe steered Málaga CF to victory against Barcelona.

Málaga CF beat Barcelona 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Santa Cruz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Camacho and Juanmi were also amongst the goalscorers.

LUDLOWS BARCA BUMMEND!..

MÁLAGA CF

L.JUANMI 11' date=' 53

R.SANTA CRUZ 21

I.CAMACHO 33

4 - 3

[b']Barcelona[/b]

A.SÁNCHEZ 42, 55

R.PEDRO 71

Daniel Ratcliffe steered Málaga CF to victory against Barcelona.

Málaga CF beat Barcelona 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Santa Cruz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Camacho and Juanmi were also amongst the goalscorers.

very impressive result to start of with :)

very impressive result to start of with :)

cheers mate I wanted to take the weakest side incase it was possible to get the gameworld back on track ready for new season..

seems to have not followed what its actual idea was while I haven't been around so id be more than willing to do the original scoring/midseason/end of season.. hireins/fireins etc..

just a matter of if people think it would be possible to get some big teams filled up and gameworld back 2 its original track?..

old example of score system for people 2 understand..

highest rank point scorin applicant from points table who applied for position would get the job..

:)

I see and i like that idea even though i would stay at Roma till i would get fired:p

So this GW is up and running now?

Match: AS Roma slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to AC Milan in their Division 1 fixture...

I see and i like that idea even though i would stay at Roma till i would get fired:p

So this GW is up and running now?

Match: AS Roma slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to AC Milan in their Division 1 fixture...

ive been very inactive forum wise over the past few month matey.. unfortunately the actual real world was more important :P .. hence the change in gameworld gaffer over the last few month..

I am more than willing to take this game world back to its original state 110% and score and police but I feel assistance would be perfect..

due to forum inactivity and how fast the forum moves member wise I am way out of touch with who to ask to take sides in here so I would like to offer somebody the chance to assist me with the world who is a forum regular day to day and playing the gameworld currently???..

a joint effort 2 of us 2 get this back going.. its really is possible.. the game worlds shelf life is simply never ending :) .. but the gameworld format 110% has to go back to its original state how I had it because I don't see how on earth the gameworld has been running fairly over the last few month without following the format.. it simply hasn't been the real world how I had it or intended it 2 b..

if I can get somebody to assist and we get the world full I will launch the world back to its original state for turn 1 of new season.. so its got 7 turns to get 2 capacity.. again with assistance very doable :) ..

anybody fancy joining forces with me.. we will share complete joint power!!!.. I will take care of the scoring turn by turn so the assistance doesn't need to worry about the headache that can bring :) ..

INTERESTED???.. drop me a pm!!!.. :) ..

SOLID 3 AGAINST UNMANAGED MADRID!..

MÁLAGA CF

R.SANTA CRUZ 52

1 - 0

Atlético Madrid

Daniel Ratcliffe steered Málaga CF to victory against Atlético Madrid.

Málaga CF beat Atlético Madrid 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Santa Cruz scored the winner for Málaga CF and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

been in contact with ventriniunited and plan is to try fill this world again..

so from this weekend I will be putting relevant posts up for available sides ready to get the game going and back to its original format and scoring for turn 1 of new season :) ..

if anybody is interested in a club swap let me know now before I get available club posts up around Saturday evening :) ..