The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! Just to help update the Division 2 sides I know you many not have had a chance to look but I'm just killing

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really tryi

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED! ****ABSOLUTE INSANITY AT THE EMIRATES STADIUM**** ARSENAL.. 1 -- MALAGA.. 6 It's hard to believe but that score

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

RUN COMES TO END FOR RATCLIFFE!..

MÁLAGA CF

0 - 1

Tottenham Hotspur

R.SOLDADO 5

Daniel Ratcliffe was unable to prevent a Málaga CF defeat to Tottenham Hotspur.

Málaga CF slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 2 fixture.

Re: The Real World.. Real Life Transfers Only.. Dont Meet Chairman Criteria = SACKED!

What about the loan systems here ............ Like for Lukaku and Moses can I play them or I have to loan them??

you need 2 sell them externally.. not 2 a club within the set up..

1ce they return in real life you may repurchase the player :) ..

or can i keep them and not play them??

no matey because there playin elsewhere in the real world :) ..

all managed squads.. and we should get gameworld back to its original state must match the sm wiki squad templates..

just sell them.. shortlist and re sign wen able mate :) ..

Sorry for racky for my inactivity in last week as I've something to work this week and barely active other than for set tactics and lurking and spamming in Misc and SM predict forum.

I'll try to advertise this GW on Monday if we're still needs a manager to fill :D

Oh and welcome to all new manager :)

REAL WORLD JOB OFFERS!!!..

Creator Comments

YOU CAN ONLY SIGN AND SELL THE PLAYERS YOUR CLUB DOES IN REAL LIFE.. 2 DIVISIONS.. 2 X 10 = 18 GAMES.. FAIL TO MEET ANY CHAIRMAN CRITERIA ON DOMESTIC OR CUP LEVEL AT ANY GIVEN POINT AND YOU WILL BE SACKED!.. ARE YOU BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE EUROPES BEST!..

DIVISION 1!..

JUVENTUS..

150px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png

Juventus £30.1M 38 91 £269.0M G.CHIELLINI A.PIRLO G.BUFFON

INTERNAZIONALE..

190px-Internazionale.svg.png

Internazionale £56.9M 42 90 £193.7M S.HANDANOVIČ A.CASSANO E.CAMBIASSO

DIVISION 2!..

ATLETICO MADRID..

170px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.png

Atlético Madrid £13.5M 33 90 £232.0M D.VÍLLA T.COURTOIS A.TURAN

BAYERN MUNCHEN..

220px-Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg.png

Bayern München £28.1M 23 92 £331.2M F.RIBÉRY P.LAHM B.SCHWEINSTEIGE..

LIVERPOOL..

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Liverpool £43.6M 31 89 £203.1M L.SUÁREZ S.GERRARD G.JOHNSON

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN TAKIN A CLUB PLEASE PM/VM ME FOR A RULE BRIEF AND ILL HAND YOU OVER YOUR SIDE :) ..

LOOKING TO HAV WORLD FILLED IN TIME FOR NEW SEASON :)

chelsea_vs_juventus_uefa_champions_league_hd_bes.jpg

CFC Big Match

Juventus v/s Chelsea FC

It's a important time as the season and Chelsea look to bring a swing of good form under their new manager Venk. Venk will play his first game for Chelsea from the lines of the Juventus Stadium as the Blues of London meet the Old Lady of Turin.

Oscar-Goal.jpg

There are memories of some spicy clashes between there two clubs. Juventus have managed to have a upper hand whenever these club have met. Well the scene is quite different as Juventus go into the game without a manager for the team.

With 4 games to go in the season, 3 points here with a goal difference more than 3 can put Chelsea in 4 place putting a serious challenge to the table toppers.

Team News

Venk is set to hand straight starts for both Fernanado Torres and Samuel Eto'o for the first time. Schurrle also starts from the left wing while Oscar given the supporting striker role as his excellent record against Juventus. Mata sits out with a leg injury and set to return after Juventus match.

tumblr_mthn2z6c_W11qftb6ko1_1280.jpg

Mikel is down the pecking orders after falling out with Venk and will start from the bench.