Reasonable Deals Being Reversed?

I really want this to be sorted out, since when has somebody been able to report fair deals and they still get reversed... i had multiple deals reversed in GC 169 though managers just reporting my deals because they lack knowledge and think the deals are unfair... theres been about 20 deals reversed in the past 2days! Managers are leaving because of this matter and im sure many people will agree with me that it should be changed..

Here are some of the deals that were reversed...

Pazzini+Maicon+5mill = Suarez

Enrique for Lucio

Forlan for Callejon

Milito for Labyad and Willems

Re: Reasonable Deals Being Reversed?

These deals were no cheat and just.

For example : Milito for Labyad + Willems

Milito is old, but gots again talent, but lots of manager prefer sell it to prospects who are promised to a great future :

Willems is 18 years old and he's on the 27 selection of the dutch team for the euro and he will stay because Pieters is again injured.

Labyad is 18 years old and he's an international at Morocco. He's today a good element for PSV, he plays lots of matches at 18 years!

Was inter in the 169, and Cant deal with Dan Kitey (psv manager), I cant enter in a gc where he is. Why? SM think our account are linked, that's wrong! That destroy an account, SM have to do something.

Well, Deals in SM have to be verified by 2 or 3 people as there are a lot of abuse, all the deals that are reported are accepted, What the F4ck?

I have not myself had deals reversed, BUT that does not mean I dont have the right to voice my concerns at the number of deals that are being reversed.

Most deals are being reported mainly cos someone is upset that they missed out on signing a player they wanted which is WRONG to reverse a deal for that reason alone.

1 of my friends has already QUIT the game due to the lack of judgement being used by SM, JUST cos someone reported the deal does not mean you have to reverse it. My suggestion would be to get a panel of 3 people to look at reported deals and IF they feel it needs reversed then fine but IF they cant find any problem with the deal it should stand, I would also suggest that the panel be made up of people with common sense when it comes to deals.

I fear that the future of this game will be GREATLY damaged IF something is not done about these reversals, AS I for one will not pay anymore money to be a gold manager or reserve teams IF this FIASCO continues.

AND I CALL FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYS SM TO DO THE SAME.

You really need to adress this problem before its too late and you lose MANY MANY more players.

i agree with this matter far to many deals are being reversed but its obvious that sm dont no what to do recently i did a deal which was reversed after someone reported them so just to see what happened i put in the exact same deal and guess what to this day that transfer is sill completed so why reverse it in the first place if it was ok to go through the second time

also ive had enough of this rubbish were you cant join game worlds because someone else is in that game world i.e mine at the mo are greg newman and dan kitey i cant enter any game worlds with these 2 but the funny thing is ive never done a deal with greg and he lives a long way from me yet we cant do anything so u ask one favour and ask someone to look into why and guess what they just ignore u i for one am starting to consider leaving this game

a few months back i got to no a guy in a english championship and we decided to do a deal but we got blocked so we tryed a loan and couldn't do this then suddenly we couldn't join another gameworld 2geva and then suddenly out the blue we can deal nd everything so not sure what changed in the space of like 2 or 3 months

they need to get this changed cause ive had enough and is pushing me to leave at the end of the day we all want the same thing cheats to be stopped but there going way to far and any little deal now is being reversed its stupid and feel i pay as a gold manager to be told what deals and what managers i can play with

This is really starting to get on my nerves now, recently had a deal reversed of 14 million for Pappiss Cisse, okay that price isn't exactly the best, but them again, I needed a striker and he decided to accept the deal, so what? I bid again and this time at a higher value of about 18 million, the bid gets accepted but the deal gets blocked! Takes the absolute p!ss, in desperate need of a striker and SM could have single handedly cost me the title for it!

This is really starting to get on my nerves now' date=' recently had a deal reversed of 14 million for Pappiss Cisse, okay that price isn't exactly the best, but them again, I needed a striker and he decided to accept the deal, so what? I bid again and this time at a higher value of about 18 million, the bid gets accepted but the deal gets blocked! Takes the absolute p!ss, in desperate need of a striker and SM could have single handedly cost me the title for it![/quote']

These are the sort of deals that i dont get why they get reversed.. the bid is inside the chairman's min and max offer so why on earth would it be reveresed ?.. i think SM need to explain to the public why this is, makes cash deals even more hard to complete

:o

basically SM dont give a monkeys!!! They put the cheat prevention system in place to monitor transfers and reverse deals. It is obivious that these deals are NOT investigated by an actually human being. If they were then I'm sure we wouldnt have this problem.

basically SM dont give a monkeys!!! They put the cheat prevention system in place to monitor transfers and reverse deals. It is obivious that these deals are NOT investigated by an actually human being. If they were then I'm sure we wouldnt have this problem.

couldnt agree more! they reverse the fairest of deals its ridiculous they need to sort it out!

So so true! In fact, I reported a deal from a guy with multiple account, he lives in New Zealand and goes to Internet cafe's to make a new account then bids for his players and sells from there, I know him personally. He bought Rafael from a Sunderland team that he managed for his Stoke for 12 million but it didn't get reversed. They sent me a message saying the system is 'reliable' and that it conducts 'thorough research' in 'every aspect' of the deal or something like that. It's ridiculous it really is! The account was made minutes before he joined my gameworld and then the transfer was accepted within a few minutes after too! This guy is my friend but it's just a prime example, although its on the other side of the coin of this thread, it's stupid still!B)

I just had a sale of kaka for 30 million reversed, 3 weeks after it was completed. Dont know the other manager, never contacted him, this SM anticheat system is a joke. wouldnt be surprised if it was just a group monkeys doing the "investigation"

I have not myself had deals reversed' date=' BUT that does not mean I dont have the right to voice my concerns at the number of deals that are being reversed.

Most deals are being reported mainly cos someone is upset that they missed out on signing a player they wanted which is WRONG to reverse a deal for that reason alone.

1 of my friends has already QUIT the game due to the lack of judgement being used by SM, JUST cos someone reported the deal does not mean you have to reverse it. [b']My suggestion would be to get a panel of 3 people to look at reported deals [/b]and IF they feel it needs reversed then fine but IF they cant find any problem with the deal it should stand, I would also suggest that the panel be made up of people with common sense when it comes to deals.

I fear that the future of this game will be GREATLY damaged IF something is not done about these reversals, AS I for one will not pay anymore money to be a gold manager or reserve teams IF this FIASCO continues.

AND I CALL FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYS SM TO DO THE SAME.

You really need to adress this problem before its too late and you lose MANY MANY more players.

Of course they should just delve into their never ending pit of money and employees to do this for the tens of thousands of games worlds.

When a deal is reversed it is because the other manager has been caught cheating. Get over it.

Of course they should just delve into their never ending pit of money and employees to do this for the tens of thousands of games worlds.

When a deal is reversed it is because the other manager has been caught cheating. Get over it.

In all honesty I dont appreciate that answer at all. Not all of us are cheaters.

What an idiotic response!

what a stupid response but this system is flawed for example i recently was in desperate need of a midfielder so i did the usual research into whos available and came across a guy who was willing to sell ROMARIC, N'Dri at the time was a 89 but knew he would drop to 88 so i offered the guy 3.0M and Brown IDEYE for him which the other manager was fine with so he accepted but the smfa decided to block it dont no why so we decided to try something i loaned him brown for 2 matches and then recalled him and offered the exact dame deal and guess what it went through fine so what was different between them 2 matches that smfa decided had changed

i also took over a another side which was pretty gd so was looking for ward to it i was in charge of that team 3 weeks when the previous managers dealings were reversed now no problem with that but they were reversed after 3 months it wasent like it was done a day or 2 before i joined they were done 3 months before i joined

WOW!! i must have had atleast 10 deals reversed in the last week or so, becoming a joke now.. couple favour me, couple favour the other managers and the rest pretty fair deals

:rolleyes: this game is definietely going down hill, and fast :o

Actually almost every reported deal is reversed..

If that's the case which is has been so far from what I have witnessed and experienced myself, then I'll be p!sses if my massive deal for Gareth Bale gets reversed of Robinho, Ashley Young and 16 mil, it shouldn't do considering the large amount and the other managers game experience, so I am keeping my hope!:P

Well I bought Bendtner and Necid from a friend who manages CSKA Moscow in GC 73, he wnated them out and they would be my best strikers, paid 29m for them, which isn't overpriced at all really, considering paying CV for both would be araound 16-17m, both deals been reversed today,

Whilst im on one, why can''t they make a system where we can appeal the decisions, or make it more obvious on how to submit a ticket cause it took me a good 15 minutes,

Well I bought Bendtner and Necid from a friend who manages CSKA Moscow in GC 73' date=' he wnated them out and they would be my best strikers, paid 29m for them, which isn't overpriced at all really, considering paying CV for both would be araound 16-17m, both deals been reversed today,

Whilst im on one, why can''t they make a system where we can appeal the decisions, or make it more obvious on how to submit a ticket cause it took me a good 15 minutes,[/quote']

I Agree, SM dont look at the deals anymore im sure they have something that just automatically does it which is wrong because some of the deals that have been reversed for me are actually fair so i dont know why they always seem to get reversed :mad: