Modric

Di Maria

Alaba

Vargas

Frei

Deulofeu

Nastasic

Don't think you should do it.

Firstly, Di Maria can be in your first team in place of Mata.

and although i rate Hazard quite highly, he hasn't moved to England/Manchester yet, and we haven't seen what he can do. I don't think he'll flop but who knows? It's a risk.

But why take that risk when you have Di Maria, who is relatively young (albeit older than Hazard) and he's playing for Real Madrid under Mourinho. And he's has a higher rating too.

Albiol is your next best defender outside your first 4, so you'll be losing some depth.

Don't think it's worth it.. Just my 2 cents though!

Re: Hazard Deal..........

I'd do it.......
This is how your economy collapsed.

lol-face_design.png

Di maria + Albiol = Hazard????

Ok my team is:

---------------------Lloris---------------------

Ivanovic----Kompany----Vidic----Coentrao

------------------Mascherano-------------------

Ozil-----------------Silva------------------Mata

----------Aguero----------Benzema----------

Subs:

Albiol

Dede (Brazil)

Arbeloa

Savic

Sahin

Modric

Di Maria

Alaba

Vargas

Frei

Deulofeu

Nastasic

Wouldn't do it, imo its too much right now as Di Maria is a very good player and he'll be important for Madrid for a while (not been playing too much due to an injury this season) and he's rated higher than Hazard already. Both won't rise this time so it'll be at least until September or something until they have a chance to rise again (and don't think they will) so basically you're waiting 7/8 months until Hazard probably has the chance to match Di Maria. And meanwhile you lost a decent CB sub.

Players I'd consider using in a deal would be Albiol, Coentrao, Sahin and Modric. Maybe Mata too though I'd probably be looking for a 2 player deal (so you getting another player as cover up for a spot you need).

But the current deal is too much.

Modric, Coentrao, Sahin & Albiol! Who would you try to get using Modric?

Coentrao is my best lb so would find it hard to

trade him.

Sahin and Albiol can go mind u!

lol-face_design.png

Wouldn't do it' date=' imo its too much right now as Di Maria is a very good player and he'll be important for Madrid for a while (not been playing too much due to an injury this season) and he's rated higher than Hazard already. Both won't rise this time so it'll be at least until September or something until they have a chance to rise again (and don't think they will) so basically you're waiting 7/8 months until Hazard probably has the chance to match Di Maria. And meanwhile you lost a decent CB sub.

Players I'd consider using in a deal would be Albiol, Coentrao, Sahin and Modric. Maybe Mata too though I'd probably be looking for a 2 player deal (so you getting another player as cover up for a spot you need).

But the current deal is too much.[/quote']

Modric' date=' Coentrao, Sahin & Albiol! Who would you try to get using Modric?

Coentrao is my best lb so would find it hard to

trade him.

Sahin and Albiol can go mind u![/quote']

Well its about Hazard isn't it? So I'd be using Modric to get Hazard :P

Though probably only Modric = Hazard or Modric + Savic = Hazard, not Modric + Albiol or so, that's too much looking at your squad.

Or do you have a bunch more players you haven't told us about?

See id think id be looking more for Modric alone. Hear eumours of Madrid this morning as Kaka going to PSG. Thats most of my players, just few youth players. How donu put a link up of your squad??

Well its about Hazard isn't it? So I'd be using Modric to get Hazard :P

Though probably only Modric = Hazard or Modric + Savic = Hazard' date=' not Modric + Albiol or so, that's too much looking at your squad.

Or do you have a bunch more players you haven't told us about?[/quote']

See id think id be looking more for Modric alone. Hear eumours of Madrid this morning as Kaka going to PSG. Thats most of my players' date=' just few youth players. How donu put a link up of your squad??[/quote']

Tbh I still doubt Kaka will go to PSG. The new French president has announced a 75% tax for the rich, doubt Kaka thinks that's a cool thing so not too sure if anyone will go to France atm :rolleyes:

So you thjnk Modric = Hazard would be a good deal for me??Would leave me very lite in cm!

Im also thinkin of trying to offer Vidic + Ozil for Ronaldo or Messi

Tbh I still doubt Kaka will go to PSG. The new French president has announced a 75% tax for the rich' date=' doubt Kaka thinks that's a cool thing so not too sure if anyone will go to France atm :rolleyes:[/quote']

So you thjnk Modric = Hazard would be a good deal for me??Would leave me very lite in cm!

Im also thinkin of trying to offer Vidic + Ozil for Ronaldo or Messi

Modric = Hazard would be better than Vidic + Ozil = Ronaldo/Messi as that 2nd deal would mean you'd lose on of the very best CB's around. You could move Masch to CB and Modric to CM but then you can't do the Hazard deal.

Modric = Hazard is fair imo, though and you still have Sahin on CM.

Sahin get injured then im pretty screwed though for a back up to Mascherano

Modric = Hazard would be better than Vidic + Ozil = Ronaldo/Messi as that 2nd deal would mean you'd lose on of the very best CB's around. You could move Masch to CB and Modric to CM but then you can't do the Hazard deal.

Modric = Hazard is fair imo' date=' though and you still have Sahin on CM.[/quote']

this have nothings whit the hazard deal buy of not chance of not only so you now all this;

today Hazard have twitter that he is announce after the game against nancy where he go to play next season.

the world press is present

so watch out to it.

I'll list three of the most likely options:

Man City

Man Utd

Chelsea

I know mata is inly 92 rates but i think he has big rises to come in te future. Quality quality player imo.

Hope Hazard goes to Manchester United! Unfortunatly i doubt it :(

This might sound silly' date=' but why isn't Mata on the table in a swap? Doesn't apples for apples make sense if you have depth concerns?

Thanks for the joke publicity, Rooster.[/quote']

I know mata is inly 92 rates but i think he has big rises to come in te future. Quality quality player imo.

Hope Hazard goes to Manchester United! Unfortunatly i doubt it :(

He has said himself he will go to one of the Manchester clubs... you will see.

You seem to love hazard regardless. Di Maria to me is his SM equal and it may stay that way a long time. You can use Albiol to get someone else. He will be sold this summer.

Modric to me is overrated. Ozil can still play good in the centre would never swap him out would affect your team too much. And how will modric keep 93 with no champions league and what if that team starts poorly next season. huge risk keeping him. Chelsea and the manchester clubs can only get better. dig what your saying about Mata.

I would be looking to offload albiol and modric

Vidic can only go/swap if you have or can get Kompany/Thiago Silva/Pique

Vidic = Thiago Silva (straight swap)

Or

Modric + Albiol = Thiago Silva

(I also believe Modric will go to Manchester United, Chelsea or Real!)

He has said himself he will go to one of the Manchester clubs... you will see.

You seem to love hazard regardless. Di Maria to me is his SM equal and it may stay that way a long time. You can use Albiol to get someone else. He will be sold this summer.

Modric to me is overrated. Ozil can still play good in the centre would never swap him out would affect your team too much. And how will modric keep 93 with no champions league and what if that team starts poorly next season. huge risk keeping him. Chelsea and the manchester clubs can only get better. dig what your saying about Mata.

I would be looking to offload albiol and modric

Vidic can only go/swap if you have or can get Kompany/Thiago Silva/Pique