been offered neymar for pedro. help FAST

waliyyj

Re: been offered neymar for pedro. help FAST

Personally I would. Pedro hasn't played as much at Barca this season, when he's played it's taken a while to get back into it, he had a few shocking games but towards the end of the season seemed to have found his old self. There's a chance he'll drop to 92 but I think he'll probably stay 93 for now. Most importantly is the fact that Alexis Sanchez, Cuenca and Tello are all vying for his place. With one of Tello and Cuenca probably leaving before next season either being sold or sent out on loan I can see him getting back in the team but he's behind Sanchez and game time will be limited. Neymar on the other hand has been outstanding recently and has avoided coming to Europe too early, whilst Neymar flopping completely is still a very real possibility another season in Brazil and I think he'll be ready. When he comes to (assuming) Barca he's in the right place to shoot up the 90s and become one of the best players in the world. It's up to you really whether you think you'll still be playing the game in a 2 or 3 years time, if so then I'd definitely trade Pedro for Neymar. However in the short term Pedro is a solid 92/3 and I can't see him dropping too far any time soon. Neymar could get 91 in Brazil, at a push 92 but it'll be a couple of years before he's an equal rating, certainly has bigger potential though.

Personally I would. Pedro hasn't played as much at Barca this season' date=' when he's played it's taken a while to get back into it, he had a few shocking games but towards the end of the season seemed to have found his old self. There's a chance he'll drop to 92 but I think he'll probably stay 93 for now. Most importantly is the fact that Alexis Sanchez, Cuenca and Tello are all vying for his place. With one of Tello and Cuenca probably leaving before next season either being sold or sent out on loan I can see him getting back in the team but he's behind Sanchez and game time will be limited. Neymar on the other hand has been outstanding recently and has avoided coming to Europe too early, whilst Neymar flopping completely is still a very real possibility another season in Brazil and I think he'll be ready. When he comes to (assuming) Barca he's in the right place to shoot up the 90s and become one of the best players in the world. It's up to you really whether you think you'll still be playing the game in a 2 or 3 years time, if so then I'd definitely trade Pedro for Neymar. However in the short term Pedro is a solid 92/3 and I can't see him dropping too far any time soon. Neymar could get 91 in Brazil, at a push 92 but it'll be a couple of years before he's an equal rating, certainly has bigger potential though.[/quote']

There is not a chance on this earth that Neymar will get 92 in Brazil, If it is to be believed that leagues have a ratings peak, which it seems they have, then he will never get 92 in Brazil EVER! 91 is slim as well. Santos were rubbish in Serie A finishing 10th so why would he warrant a rise?

There is not a chance on this earth that Neymar will get 92 in Brazil' date=' If it is to be believed that leagues have a ratings peak, which it seems they have, then he will never get 92 in Brazil EVER! 91 is slim as well. Santos were rubbish in Serie A finishing 10th so why would he warrant a rise?[/quote']

Wish I could find the proper definitions but a 90+ player is someone who performs consistently for a top team in their domestic league and national team. With Neymar now becoming a regular for Brazil and the league improving I see no reason why he can't get 91. Brazil's economy is becoming ever stronger and the well managed teams are able to keep stars from a move to Europe for a few years longer than they've been able to in the past. Admittedly 92 is very optimistic bordering on completely unrealistic but I'm quietly confident Neymar will reach 91 before coming to Europe.

Wish I could find the proper definitions but a 90+ player is someone who performs consistently for a top team in their domestic league and national team. With Neymar now becoming a regular for Brazil and the league improving I see no reason why he can't get 91. Brazil's economy is becoming ever stronger and the well managed teams are able to keep stars from a move to Europe for a few years longer than they've been able to in the past. Admittedly 92 is very optimistic bordering on completely unrealistic but I'm quietly confident Neymar will reach 91 before coming to Europe.

its not about whether he can personally reach a rating of 91 or 92 in real life terms. its about the FACT there are rating caps for every league in the world within the SM game. SM decides how high the caps are, and i believe from scouting on the forum here for a few years that the brazil rating cap is at 90 and no more.

but yes you may get the odd exception, when exceptional players appear.and can go one rating higher than the rating cap set. i believe this has happen a couple of times in the dutch league that's capped at 90 as the highest rating possible.

but for neymar to hit that exceptional 91 rating that bends the rules of the ratings set by SM n the brazil league, he must have the most exceptional goal scoring record and almost perfect game play in every single match! and win some form of domestic/national competition and also add some accolades on a individual basis.

so as someone has told you, its pretty much a no.

There is not a chance on this earth that Neymar will get 92 in Brazil' date=' If it is to be believed that leagues have a ratings peak, which it seems they have, then he will never get 92 in Brazil EVER! 91 is slim as well. Santos were rubbish in Serie A finishing 10th so why would he warrant a rise?[/quote']

20 goals in 16 apps might beg to differ why he might warrant a rise

• 2 weeks later...

its not about whether he can personally reach a rating of 91 or 92 in real life terms. its about the FACT there are rating caps for every league in the world within the SM game. SM decides how high the caps are' date=' and i believe from scouting on the forum here for a few years that the brazil rating cap is at 90 and no more.

but yes you may get the odd exception, when exceptional players appear.and can go one rating higher than the rating cap set. i believe this has happen a couple of times in the dutch league that's capped at 90 as the highest rating possible.

but for neymar to hit that exceptional 91 rating that bends the rules of the ratings set by SM n the brazil league, he must have the most exceptional goal scoring record and almost perfect game play in every single match! and win some form of domestic/national competition and also add some accolades on a individual basis.

so as someone has told you, its pretty much a no.[/quote']

20 goals in 16 apps might beg to differ why he might warrant a rise

All I will say is watch this space. I never ruled out a 91 I said it is slim, 92 no chance whatsoever while in Brazil. 20 goals in 16 apps for a Santos team that finished mid-table hardly constitutes a rise.

Don't pick stats to supplement your argument without painting the bigger picture i.e poor club performance in a league where rising to 91 is a rarity.

All I will say is watch this space. I never ruled out a 91 I said it is slim' date=' 92 no chance whatsoever while in Brazil. 20 goals in 16 apps for a Santos team that finished mid-table hardly constitutes a rise.

Don't pick stats to supplement your argument without painting the bigger picture i.e poor club performance in a league where rising to 91 is a rarity.[/quote']

Brazil's becoming a better league. Lots of ex-players are moving back there before their legs have completely gone (Ronaldinho, Fabiano, more that I forget...) and there's a lot of money in South America at the moment so it's foreseeable that this trend will continue.

Thus it's fairly likely that the rating cap will increase before too long and Neymar may well hit a justified 91.

It's like when people point to Pele's imaginary rating as he stayed in Brazil for his whole competitive career. In the 70s, the Brazilian league was far stronger than it is even now so their imaginary rating cap would too be higher.

Brazil's becoming a better league. Lots of ex-players are moving back there before their legs have completely gone (Ronaldinho' date=' Fabiano, more that I forget...) and there's a lot of money in South America at the moment so it's foreseeable that this trend will continue.

Thus it's fairly likely that the rating cap will increase before too long and Neymar may well hit a justified 91.

It's like when people point to Pele's imaginary rating as he stayed in Brazil for his whole competitive career. In the 70s, the Brazilian league was far stronger than it is even now so their imaginary rating cap would too be higher.[/quote']

The point I am making is does he deserve a rise playing for a side that did finish mid table? regardless of his goals to games ratio! Surely these older players returning to Brazil is because they are no longer wanted by the cream of the crop in Europe?

I have never once ruled out a 91, I think, that if looked at logically and statistically it would be highly unlikely this time round. Just being realistic. I am not one of these forumers who slates Neymar (they will remain nameless, we know who they are) but I would be loathed to rise him this time round, unless Santos and Neymar have a blinding run of form before the next review, then 90 for me is fair for now.

The point I am making is does he deserve a rise playing for a side that did finish mid table? regardless of his goals to games ratio! Surely these older players returning to Brazil is because they are no longer wanted by the cream of the crop in Europe?

I have never once ruled out a 91' date=' I think, that if looked at logically and statistically it would be highly unlikely this time round. Just being realistic. I am not one of these forumers who slates Neymar (they will remain nameless, we know who they are) but I would be loathed to rise him this time round, unless Santos and Neymar have a blinding run of form before the next review, then 90 for me is fair for now.[/quote']

Mid-table in what? The Brasileirao? There's also the Paulista and Copa Libertadores ranked lower and higher respectively which Neymar's won 4 of in 3 years. That success, his personal success (numerous prestigious best player awards), amount of goals and goals to game ratio (around 1 in 2 in every competition he's played in) and international success could all conceivably contribute to a rise.

Brazil, for me, is nearing that 91 cap (equivalent to Portugal/Holland/Russia) and Neymar will be one of the first (if not the first) to rise to it.

Mid-table in what? The Brasileirao? There's also the Paulista and Copa Libertadores ranked lower and higher respectively which Neymar's won 4 of in 3 years. That success' date=' his personal success (numerous prestigious best player awards), amount of goals and goals to game ratio (around 1 in 2 in every competition he's played in) and international success could all conceivably contribute to a rise.

Brazil, for me, is nearing that 91 cap (equivalent to Portugal/Holland/Russia) and Neymar will be one of the first (if not the first) to rise to it.[/quote']

Yeah in the Brasileirao, I am aware they won Paulista beating a mediocre serie b side (at best) in the final as I watched that over both legs.

I am also aware they won the Copa Libertadores, however I hardly think Colo Colo, Deportivo Tachira, Cerro Porteno, Once Caldas etc are really in the same calibre of opponent as lets say Malaga, Bilbao, and the likes, which if/when he moves to Barca or Real are your bread and butter teams.

I know you can only beat the teams put in front of you, and yes I think he has an abundance of ability, but it still needs to be taken into context regarding ratings on SM.

Yes if this mythical ratings cap is to be believed then 91 is achievable albeit more likely he will stay.

I do agree though that if 91 is achievable (which I think is not in Brazil at this moment in time) then he should be at the top of the list.

Archived