Sign in to follow this  
Mendes Barça

Help

So people I have a couple of doubts, here it goes

1º Should I keep Dzeko and walcott (are they 93/94 potential ???) they are the worse in the positions for my team - I can get falcão and reus so what do you think - i can get them without giving dzeko and walcott away so what do I do ?

2º Should i offer schurrle for david luiz - is it fair or should i ask for money too (HOW much???)

3º Will marco reus become a wing in borussia dortmund next season ???

4º In your SM experience Messi scores more while playing FWD or AM

Thanks for any reply ;) sorry for so many questions but couldn't find answers anywhere else

PLZ maybe these questions are usefull for many other people ;)

Re: Help

So people I have a couple of doubts' date=' here it goes

1º Should I keep Dzeko and walcott (are they 93/94 potential ???) they are the worse in the positions for my team - I can get falcão and reus so what do you think - i can get them without giving dzeko and walcott away so what do I do ?

2º Should i offer schurrle for david luiz - is it fair or should i ask for money too (HOW much???)

Thanks for any reply ;) sorry for so many questions but couldn't find answers anywhere else

PLZ maybe these questions are usefull for many other people ;)[/quote']

1. Dzeko is mooted for a move away from City-and the Bosnian National side is not necessarily World beaters -Falcoa have shown himself to be a world class striker so maybe move out Dzeko and bring in both. Not sure about Walcott to be honest -he inconsistent and injury prone but electric pace and playing for CL team Arsenal.

4. in my experience as an AM and gets more assists too-but then hes also the penalty and freekick takers.

The next two questions you can probably post on the Bundesliga thread for more qualified responses.

1. Keep Dzeko, lose Walcott. Dzeko will start bangin'em in at his new club.

2. Depends if Schurrle is a starter, will D. Luiz start, who else do you have and who can you get for money.

3. I think so

4. AM

1) I'm unconvinced by Dzeko. Falcao worth investing in, but a little late considering he just got +1 to 92. Dzeko won't get 94 (I doubt even 93)... walcott might only be 91/92 potential.

2) I'm reluctant to comment on, but I think ask for money too. both are 90, but traditionally fwds are valued more than defs and Luiz is significantly older.

3) depends on other transfers. reus will likely be on the wing.

4) Can't comment on messi experience, (unfortunately)

So people I have a couple of doubts, here it goes

Dzeko does not look suited to the Premiership but maybe he just needed a season to settle in.

Walcott is over-rated I would rather Reus.

Falcao is a quality player I would buy him as he has 93/94 potential.

If you need Luiz it is a fair deal as both players are decent, Luiz seems better suited to the Spanish league and it wouldn't surprise me if he moved there try and squeeze some cash as well.Schurrle is a good player but Leverkusen finished 5th so no CL for him next season.

I think he will keep his winger/Fwd as I can see him playing in both positions next season with Barrios moving he might get played in his slot sometimes.

PLZ maybe these questions are usefull for many other people ;)

He scored in AM in a 4-5-1 quite a lot but he also scored up front for me as well.