Re: Gold Championship 170

couple more players agree to join charlton

The offer for Mohammed Kamara MEDO of FK Partizan from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pedro CELESTINO of CFR 1907 Cluj from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Christopher TRIMMEL of SK Rapid Wien from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Milan NITRIANSKY of Slavia Praha from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gonzalo GODOY of Nacional from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ben MARSHALL has completed his move to Genoa from Leicester City for £3,740,000

One of my long term plans with the squad can leave on a SEASON long loan so get bidding people if anyone wants a 80.

Miguel VELOSO has completed his move to Aston Villa from Genoa in a swap deal for Stiliyan PETROV and Stephen IRELAND

First part of a three part deal next Frey will join Aston Villa with Given and Gardner joining with cash then Lichaj will be joining over all see it as a fair three part deal for my squad who gets some real nice depth same gose for Gardner and Lichaj who will be free for the season people.

One of my long term plans with the squad can leave on a SEASON long loan so get bidding people if anyone wants a 80.

First part of a three part deal next Frey will join Aston Villa with Given and Gardner joining with cash then Lichaj will be joining over all see it as a fair three part deal for my squad who gets some real nice depth same gose for Gardner and Lichaj who will be free for the season people.

Villa must be loving you :P

Gattuso will be staying in Italy as one of my only signings' date=' the ex AC Milan CM [b']is close too a 2 year deal with Rangers so see him sticking at 88+ for the next season or two [/b]so happy days.

He cost 21M but selling the dead wood so will pay off in the end.

Ignoring the 12 month transfer ban, coupled with the fact that liquidation or demotion to the scottish division 3 is still a very high possibility????

tonight's friendly result

Dan James steered Charlton Athletic to victory against SonderjyskE.

Charlton Athletic outclassed SonderjyskE and beat them 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Kermorgant scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Celestino and Medo were also amongst the goalscorers.

charltonathleticfootbal.png