Croatia....the usual list of young players wwith first team minutes (500+)

IanMcCo

Here is my list of younger players in Croatia who have played at least 500 minutes.

The MAXIMUM number of league minutes possible is 2700 (30matches x 90 mins).

As always they are in a "name - rating - minutes" format.

The number beside the team name is their current highest rated player.

The ones in green bold are the ones I am buying :) ENJOY!

Dinamo Zagreb (86)

KOVACIC, Mateo - 75 - 1757

Hajduk Split (86)

RADOSEVIC, Josip - 75 - 489

CAKTAS, Mijo - 75 - 857

ANDRIJASEVIC, Franko - 77 - 1039

LENDRIC, Ivan - 679

OZOBIC, Filip - 75 - 761

KUKOC, Tonci - 72 - 1029

Slaven Koprivnica (83)

(called Slaven Belupo in SM)

CANADJIJA, Dario - 75 - 498

BUBNJIĆ, Igor - 76 - 734

GLAVICA, Dejan - 77 - 1852

RNK Split (85)

REBIC, Ante - 75 - 1029

GALOVIC, Nino - 75 - 569

TESIJA, Marko - 75 - 501

ERCEG, Ante - 75 - 1717

COP, Duje - 77 - 2218 (2nd most minutes in entire squad)

HNK Cibalia (83)

ZUPARIC, Dario - 75 - 1983 (5th most minutes in squad)

CULJAK, Tomislav - 78 - 1494

PRGOMET, Krešimir - 78 - 1145

KOLEDIC, Ivan - 75 - 1113

MATOS, Marin - 78 - 1087

SIMUNAC, Vlatko - 76 - 542

NK Zagreb (82)

MEDIC, Lovro - 75 - 2074 (4th most minutes on squad)

FRLJUZEC, Nikola - 75 - 1027

SOVSIC, Damir - 78 - 2049 (5th most)

VIDAKOVIC, Igor - 75 - 2116 (3rd most - 1st choice GK)

-----More to follow when I have time :)

PS - I know where Croatia is on a map - and won't be providing rude people with my thoughts on certain players as I base my acquisitions solely on stats (as do SM at these levels of football (they don't have 100,000 scouts watching every game you know!!)) :)

Re: Croatia....the usual list of young players wwith first team minutes (500+)

Haha,that is cool that you can find them on the map..

Btw Mateo Kovacic is with no doubt the biggest talent from Croatia and others that you marked are also good,especially kukoc..

Haha' date='that is cool that you can find them on the map..

Btw Mateo Kovacic is with no doubt the biggest talent from Croatia and others that you marked are also good,especially kukoc..[/quote']

Like I said - I only buy based on stats, and don't claim to knoww anything much about the league (it just doesn't get on the TV at all here - even on Eurosports)

Like I said - I only buy based on stats' date=' and don't claim to knoww anything much about the league (it just doesn't get on the TV at all here - even on Eurosports)[/quote']

1 reason - it is boring.

Dinamo Zagreb is always a winner.

2 reason - they don't have many strong team beside Dinamo and Hajduk.

And I think that only HRT is the channel where you can watch their league.

Dinamo Zagreb (86)

KOVACIC' date=' Mateo[/b'] - 75 - 1757

Hajduk Split (86)

RADOSEVIC, Josip - 75 - 489

CAKTAS, Mijo - 75 - 857

ANDRIJASEVIC, Franko - 77 - 1039

LENDRIC, Ivan - 679

OZOBIC, Filip - 75 - 761

KUKOC, Tonci - 72 - 1029

Slaven Koprivnica (83)

(called Slaven Belupo in SM)

CANADJIJA, Dario - 75 - 498

BUBNJIĆ, Igor - 76 - 734

GLAVICA, Dejan - 77 - 1852

RNK Split (85)

REBIC, Ante - 75 - 1029

GALOVIC, Nino - 75 - 569

TESIJA, Marko - 75 - 501

ERCEG, Ante - 75 - 1717

COP, Duje - 77 - 2218 (2nd most minutes in entire squad)

HNK Cibalia (83)

ZUPARIC, Dario - 75 - 1983 (5th most minutes in squad)

CULJAK, Tomislav - 78 - 1494

PRGOMET, Krešimir - 78 - 1145

KOLEDIC, Ivan - 75 - 1113

MATOS, Marin - 78 - 1087

SIMUNAC, Vlatko - 76 - 542

NK Zagreb (82)

MEDIC, Lovro - 75 - 2074 (4th most minutes on squad)

FRLJUZEC, Nikola - 75 - 1027

SOVSIC, Damir - 78 - 2049 (5th most)

VIDAKOVIC, Igor - 75 - 2116 (3rd most - 1st choice GK)

My friend, I know SM does the ratings mostly based on statistics, but if you hope that Kukoč, Medić, Vidaković, Župarić, Čop or Erceg will reach atleast 85, you are terribly wrong.

Esspecially Medić who plays just because his father is the club president, and Kukoč, who is probably the worst player in Hajduk ATM.

Anyway, the best CRO-talents are Kovačić, Vukušić and Vrsaljko who could reach 90 in the future.

Then you have Kelava, Vida, Badelj, Beqiraj, who could go over 86-7 in the future, at Dinamo.

And Lima, Caktaš, Radošević, Lendrić, at Hajduk, who could also go to 86-7 in the future IMO. Also you can buy Anas or Tomasov, since they are very talented, but they arent young anymore.

And best of the rest are Bubnjić, Pavlović, Abdurahimi, Šovšić, Ademi, Šitum, Begonja, Šarić, Močinić but I doubt that any of them will go over 85 in the future.

:)

EDIT: Also I wanted to say that you cant watch the league on HRT(national channel) anymore, you can only on MAX TV, and only about 30000 TVs have MAX TV.

EDIT2: You should also pay attention to this new generation of Hajduk players, the under 19 team are the champions of Croatia, the best there are Radošević, Kiš(best U19 player), Elez, Milić, Barišić, Tomaš, Medak...

IMO there will be at least 2 players that will reach 86-7.

My friend' date=' I know SM does the ratings mostly based on statistics, but if you hope that Kukoč, Medić, Vidaković, Župarić, Čop or Erceg will reach atleast 85, you are terribly wrong.

Esspecially Medić who plays just because his father is the club president, and Kukoč, who is probably the worst player in Hajduk ATM.

Anyway, the best CRO-talents are Kovačić, Vukušić and Vrsaljko who could reach 90 in the future.

Then you have Kelava, Vida, Badelj, Beqiraj, who could go over 86-7 in the future, at Dinamo.

And Lima, Caktaš, Radošević, Lendrić, at Hajduk, who could also go to 86-7 in the future IMO. Also you can buy Anas or Tomasov, since they are very talented, but they arent young anymore.

And best of the rest are Bubnjić, Pavlović, Abdurahimi, Šovšić, Ademi, Šitum, Begonja, Šarić, Močinić but I doubt that any of them will go over 85 in the future.

EDIT: Also I wanted to say that you cant watch the league on HRT(national channel) anymore, you can only on MAX TV, and only about 30000 TVs have MAX TV.

EDIT2: You should also pay attention to this new generation of Hajduk players, the under 19 team are the champions of Croatia, the best there are Radošević, Kiš(best U19 player), Elez, Milić, Barišić, Tomaš, Medak...

IMO there will be at least 2 players that will reach 86-7.[/quote']

To be honest, not once has it been mentioned that any player will reach 85 at any time. This is a guide for you to look at and buy players at your own risk. That is the whole point of this forum. To discuss and share information with others across the Soccermanager network. Hope you take this information on board.

Otherwise 'IanMcCo' im glad of this thread and has helped me purchase other players i wouldnt have bought, cheers and nice work

Respuesta: Re: Croatia....the usual list of young players wwith first team minutes (5

Alright bud of this player how is the biggest risers in this review??

My friend' date=' I know SM does the ratings mostly based on statistics, but if you hope that Kukoč, Medić, Vidaković, Župarić, Čop or Erceg will reach atleast 85, you are terribly wrong.

I don't think any player will go to 85 - the rating I put agains t the team are the current max for that team

I think the best risers will get 80-82 - and then I will sell them or trade them for other risers in another leagu :)

VIDAKOVIC' date=' Igor[/color'] - 75 - 2116 (3rd most - 1st choice GK)

Why does this player still in his old club in SM database?

I think he will move tp correct team duringthe update - and will get 79 or 80 in the increase

• 2 weeks later...

ok firstly - DamSal, you must learn to read before you write, or look before you leap, whatever floats your boat, just if your going to say something negative to someone who's doing something positive - make sure you know what your talking about or you look rather silly, as is the case here.

IanMcCo - great work, i didn't have time lately to do any research myself and when that's the case i come to the forum's, i followed your advise on the greens and today am delighted with the results, thank you so much for your efforts and great advise.

ps: oh yeah, repped accordingly of course

Why wasn't Mario Situm on this list?

Because I only did the first 6 teams...and he only showed as 396 minutes for Dinamo Zagreb.

I only find players based on clubs stats - so didn't see his NK Lokomitiva Zagreb minutes

Ok thanks. BTW' date=' just wondering, where do you find the players' stats? You make a lot of lists of risers for a lot of different leagues.[/quote']

There are two really good sites

Soccerway.com - this is my fave for 'lesser known leagues'

and

Transfermarkt

Some people also use ESPN Soccernet and there are a few others

The one thing to remember is that SM do NOT watch those leagues - they simply look at how "important" a player is to a club based on the number of minutes they have played for the team (plus if they have played in European comp or if they are internationals)

Is the Croatian league complete?

Almost, I'd say