hazard

futke

It's official. He is a Chelsea player :). I think it's a good move mostly because he will have probably have a place in starting 11. Judgeing by his statements in last few days he wants to play "number 10" which means that will go back on left flank. Mata, Hazard and Ramires/Hulk will probably be among the best offensive midfield line-up in the world :D. It's good to see Chelsea growing strong again and competing for the title. Anyway we will watch an excellent season in the PL.

Re: hazard

I really get the feeling that Chelsea won't do well next year. They only became contenders for Hazard after they won the Champions League, which in all fairness they got quite lucky with. Bayern dominated all game etc. etc.

If Hazard wants to get plenty of game time, stay where he is. There is no point in a move if he is already going to get the maximum amount of game time. If he wants to win the premier league/champions league, I believe he picked wrong.

Good luck to him next season, Unless my comments are proven wrong, he won't rise next season.

I really get the feeling that Chelsea won't do well next year. They only became contenders for Hazard after they won the Champions League' date=' which in all fairness they got quite lucky with. Bayern dominated all game etc. etc.

If Hazard wants to get plenty of game time, stay where he is. There is no point in a move if he is already going to get the maximum amount of game time. If he wants to win the premier league/champions league, I believe he picked wrong.

Good luck to him next season, Unless my comments are proven wrong, he won't rise next season.[/quote']

He should have picked united, I may be biased but without scholes or giggs uniteds midfield is very very lackluster, One of the biggest clubs in the world with the poorest midfield in comparison to many other big clubs where midfield is probably their strongest area e.g real, barca , City (dare i say it) so he would have been destine for first team week in week out and with his potential I don't see why he couldn't reach the heights ronaldo did at united

It's official. He is a Chelsea player :). I think it's a good move mostly because he will have probably have a place in starting 11. Judgeing by his statements in last few days he wants to play "number 10" which means that will go back on left flank. Mata' date=' Hazard and Ramires/Hulk will probably be among the best offensive midfield line-up in the world :D. It's good to see Chelsea growing strong again and competing for the title. Anyway we will watch an excellent season in the PL.[/quote']

number 10 is central attacking midfield, behind the striker

He should have picked united' date=' I may be biased but without scholes or giggs uniteds midfield is very very lackluster, One of the biggest clubs in the world with the poorest midfield in comparison to many other big clubs where midfield is probably their strongest area e.g real, barca , City (dare i say it) so he would have been destine for first team week in week out and with his potential I don't see why he couldn't reach the heights ronaldo did at united[/quote']

Well you just nailed the reason why he didn't move to United. Their midfield as you say is very poor and will struggle to win many trophies next season. I guess that weighed in on Hazard's decision somewhat.

Why the hell would he choose Chelsea, a team who finished 6th and don't even know who there manager will be next season and a owner who hires and fires more managers than I can eat dinners.

Seems as if he watched the champions league final and just thought ok I choose them.

He seems a bit of a trickster with his twitter account. Chelsea aren't commenting yet and I wouldn't be surprised if there is another twist in the tale to go. After all he didn't say "this years champions league winners". Until the contracts been signed I wouldn't be celebrating as a Chelsea fan just yet.

Why the hell would he choose Chelsea' date=' a team who finished 6th and don't even know who there manager will be next season and a owner who hires and fires more managers than I can eat dinners.

Seems as if he watched the champions league final and just thought ok I choose them.[/quote']

Don't forget that Chelsea has lost some of there best players, and are now in need of new ones.

Big chance he got offered lots of money from Chelsea.

My guess, he was waiting for the offer, cuz her accepted it the day it came in.

Why the hell would he choose Chelsea' date=' a team who finished 6th and don't even know who there manager will be next season and a owner who hires and fires more managers than I can eat dinners.

Seems as if he watched the champions league final and just thought ok I choose them.[/quote']

what were is options?

a fading manchester utd, he could have gone there and been part of a struggling side next season.

manchester city and have competition for places with nasri silva etc

tottenham - really?? levy is tight so the wage packet would have been much less than other clubs

or chelsea. were he would have been offered a pile of money, a starting spot plus as he puts it the chance to play for the european champions...& i think he wanted to live in london.

what were is options?

a fading manchester utd' date=' he could have gone there and been part of a struggling side next season.[/i']

tottenham - really?? levy is tight so the wage packet would have been much less than other clubs

or chelsea. were he would have been offered a pile of money, a starting spot plus as he puts it the chance to play for the european champions...& i think he wanted to live in london.

Spoken like a true chelsea fan.

You say United are fading? I believe United finished in 2nd place in the league this season, 4 places above chelsea, who were a top team in the previous seasons. If anyone is fading, its chelsea.

Also you say United are struggling? In a sense you are right, being knocked out of the champions league etc... However, lets not forget how lucky chelsea were to get to that final. If not for Drogba, they probably wouldn't of been there in the first place. With Drogba gone now and Torres being inconsistant, I would advise chelsea to look for a player who can take the place of Torres. Rant over. Kthanksbye :)

Who cares about all the babble :D Chelsea is the best fit for him, if they play 4231 he can be nr. 10, if they play 433 he can be the centre mid moving up a bit, so it will actually become kind of 4231. He will get the most gametime in Chelsea and luck or no luck, Chelsea actually has got more trophies this season then any of the top clubs. :rolleyes: Go Hazard

Still don't know why everybody is certain this is a done deal. He hasn't said he's joining Chelsea and nothing has been signed yet. In 1992 Roy Keane was at Ewood Park, shaken hands with Kenny Dalglish and agreed to sign for them but until it's on paper nothing is "official" like this thread states. :)

I think hazard saw cl final and thought yeah next year i‘ll also lift that trophy....but he don‘t know it‘s only chelsea luck and drogba behind it...

also imo he don‘t know anything about premier league teams..that‘s why he kicked chance of joining champions city and utd.:D

Very correct, he should of chosen City, to most likely not play in the starting 11 too often.

Imo, you don't know anything about Hazard. Not everyone has to sign for Manchester (either one). He has stated several times that wanted to go to a club where he got the most playing time.

Spoken like a true chelsea fan.

You say United are fading? I believe United finished in 2nd place in the league this season' date=' 4 places above chelsea, who were a top team in the previous seasons. If anyone is fading, its chelsea.

Also you say United are struggling? In a sense you are right, being knocked out of the champions league etc... However, lets not forget how lucky chelsea were to get to that final. If not for Drogba, they probably wouldn't of been there in the first place. With Drogba gone now and Torres being inconsistant, I would advise chelsea to look for a player who can take the place of Torres. Rant over. Kthanksbye :)[/quote']

wow. im not a fan of any of these clubs.

ur response seems to be one of a Utd fan....!

chelsea are far from a 'fading' club, they will now be on the rise, as much as i despise them. the old guard are being shipped out and talents coming in ie Hazard and dont forget Marin has signed.

Utd are fading. just face it, look at their squad. old man giggs & scholes still being relied on to drag them along. whose guna run the midfield when their legs go? Anderson? its borderline desperate. if they dont spend heavily this summer, they are going to start falling away. yes utd finished 2nd, but that is now last season.

smell the coffee and come back to reality...

wow. im not a fan of any of these clubs.

chelsea are far from a 'fading' club' date=' they will now be on the rise, as much as i despise them. the old guard are being shipped out and talents coming in ie Hazard and dont forget Marin has signed.

Utd are fading. just face it, look at their squad. old man giggs & scholes still being relied on to drag them along. whose guna run the midfield when their legs go? Anderson? its borderline desperate. if they dont spend heavily this summer, they are going to start falling away. yes utd finished 2nd, but that is now last season.

smell the coffee and come back to reality...[/quote']

What about Kagawa? We all know that he is going to United this Summer and is going to improve their midfield. Anderson is probably going to be sold this summer so no, he wont. Giggs and scholes, even though they are being relied on, they're still world class players and I'd have them in my team any day. Let's not forget about Cleverly. Yes he was injured most of the season but he has shown great potential and could be a vital player next season for United.

P.s I don't like coffee.

He seems a bit of a trickster with his twitter account. Chelsea aren't commenting yet and I wouldn't be surprised if there is another twist in the tale to go. After all he didn't say "this years champions league winners". Until the contracts been signed I wouldn't be celebrating as a Chelsea fan just yet.

I noticed that, he said "the champions league winners " I suppose any club are the champions league winners if they have won it before

Well you just nailed the reason why he didn't move to United. Their midfield as you say is very poor and will struggle to win many trophies next season. I guess that weighed in on Hazard's decision somewhat.

Yes but with the history united have and the desire they have to win I wouldn't say that we won't win anything next season but it will be hard for them now. Also kagawa and hazard in the middle and Valencia and young or an in form nani on the wings would have been a decent midfield. Valencia was easily the best right sided player in the premier league last season. Its only through the middle united lack. Also hazard coming to united would have made him shine because he could have been the star man in midfield, for me he really was the missing piece of the puzzle for united and had we have signed him I think we would have seen a much improved united as we would have more balls coming up to the front men from the middle instead of just the wing play.

Yes but with the history united have and the desire they have to win I wouldn't say that we won't win anything next season but it will be hard for them now. Also kagawa and hazard in the middle and Valencia and young or an in form nani on the wings would have been a decent midfield. Valencia was easily the best right sided player in the premier league last season. Its only through the middle united lack. Also hazard coming to united would have made him shine because he could have been the star man in midfield' date=' for me he really was the missing piece of the puzzle for united and had we have signed him I think we would have seen a much improved united as we would have more balls coming up to the front men from the middle instead of just the wing play.[/quote']

Hazard plays on the wing not in the middle of the park

Hes made the best choice going to chelsea as they are having a huge overhaul of players now and he will get plenty of games to show his talents before his big move to madrid in a few years

Yes but with the history united have and the desire they have to win I wouldn't say that we won't win anything next season but it will be hard for them now. Also kagawa and hazard in the middle and Valencia and young or an in form nani on the wings would have been a decent midfield. Valencia was easily the best right sided player in the premier league last season. Its only through the middle united lack. Also hazard coming to united would have made him shine because he could have been the star man in midfield' date=' for me he really was the missing piece of the puzzle for united and had we have signed him I think we would have seen a much improved united as we would have more balls coming up to the front men from the middle instead of just the wing play.[/quote']

played wide left & AM for Lille.

if your mid was Nani - Kagawa - Hazard - Young/Valencia, ud get taken apart. 4 attacking players, no one on holding or defensive duties..

Very correct' date=' he should of chosen City, to most likely not play in the starting 11 too often.

Imo, you don't know anything about Hazard. Not everyone has to sign for Manchester (either one). He has stated several times that wanted to go to a club where he got the most playing time.[/quote']

Hehe...and wbt united??definetely he‘ll be united‘s starting 11...

and he already declared that he want to come in manchester.

I think he picked the wrong option, although he probably wouldn't get as much game time at City, he probably would've progressed better there.

As for United, they've turned good players into superstars in the past, e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo.

Really not convinced that Chelsea is the right move for him, especially if he wants to establish himself or win trophies.

what were is options?

a fading manchester utd' date=' he could have gone there and been part of a struggling side next season.

or chelsea. were he would have been offered a pile of money, a starting spot plus as he puts it the chance to play for the european champions...& i think he wanted to live in london.[/quote']

Bottled it by not joining Man City, they are the team to be at, at the moment. Why would a player with ambition shy away from competition for places unless it is his own admission he is not good enough?

Genuinely Chelsea would have been the last club I would have chosen from the manchester clubs and chelsea, no stability of the manager, poor performance in the league and a club going through a transition of practically building up a squad again from a squad of 30+ aged players

Bottled it by not joining Man City' date=' they are the team to be at, at the moment. Why would a player with ambition shy away from competition for places unless it is his own admission he is not good enough?

Genuinely Chelsea would have been the last club I would have chosen from the manchester clubs and chelsea, no stability of the manager, poor performance in the league and a club going through a transition of practically building up a squad again from a squad of 30+ aged players[/quote']

1) just won the champions league

2) he, mata, and others (possibly hulk) are going to be the new generations chelsea.

3) he will def get plenty of time at chelsea...when at rich manchester city clubs they have so many great players already(not saying he wouldn't of started cause he would of, but id rather join a team rebuilding and not already built)

chelsea was a good pick. hopefully he will help chelsea come through on there rebuilding process.