Srdan Mijailovic

barnabyd

Srdan Mijailovic

Some of you will have heard of him, but there is little about him on the forum so I thought I would make a quick thread.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRckrE4iUiwL_uoCvioQhxeoSGyjb2wJYrCifMiNVqEGYvXivRF

DoB: 10/11/93 (Age 18)

Team: Red Star Belgrade

SM Rating: 75

Position: DM/CM

While team mate Filip Jankovic has been getting all the threads, another Serbian teenager has been getting all the games. A talented defensive midfielder, Mijailovic broke into the first team squad in 2010/11, aged just 17. Last season he featured very regularly, amassing 1,500 minutes and 16 starts. By the end of the season he was firmly in the first team. His fine form was rewarded with a call up to the Serbia squad to play Spain. However he rejected a place on the bench in order to fulfill his commitments to the youth team. There have been a number of rumours of a big transfer, with Liverpool thought to be contenders. Nothing concrete yet.

Just based on what he has done already, I would expect a rise to at least 82.

• 3 months later...

Re: Srdan Mijailovic

Do you think hes worth keeping in a competitive setup? I have the chance to trade him for an 88 rated player

Is he linked to any big clubs at all

Yes! Grab him if you are in a competitive game world!... I is been linked to chelsea but the offer was refused... Chelsea try to sign him for 10M :eek:

• 7 months later...