Re: Eden Hazard deal

I wanna get Hazard' date=' and I have Robin van Persie. Direct exchange is proposed by the other manager. What should I do?

Other strikers I have:

Soldado

Gomez

Cavani

Neymar

Other wingers/midfield I have:

Silva

Nasri

Ozil

Iniesta

Robben

:confused:[/quote']

i would do it but im a sucker for young players. van persie could easily have a injury prone season again and i cant see him rising if he stays at arsenal. hazard could be epic in the premier league.

I wanna get Hazard' date=' and I have Robin van Persie. Direct exchange is proposed by the other manager. What should I do?

Other strikers I have:

Soldado

Gomez

Cavani

Neymar

Other wingers/midfield I have:

Silva

Nasri

Ozil

Iniesta

Robben

:confused:[/quote']

Most young managers would do it but it's SM suicide. RvP is your best striker. Your giving him up to get your 6th best winger. I know we have favourites but...

Hazard is only 92 it will take a year minimum to get to RvP rating thats 4-5 SM seasons.Chelsea may have to win something for that. If you waited for Cavani to geta higher rating your team would not suffer so much OR swap one of those on the winger list

Robben and Nasri are the worst if you could use one or other of those to get a 94 type striker the other deal would make sense.

I would not give RvP. He will probably rise in the next rating reviews. It's just way too much, for Hazard.

As for giving Cavani + Nasri, it's much better, but you are still overpaying. Atleast try and get some cash along with Hazard if you're going to give those 2 away.