Sign in to follow this  
c0mrade

Thiago Silva or Mats Hummels to replace Ferdinand at Man Utd

Re: Thiago Silva or Mats Hummels to replace Ferdinand at Man Utd

I just sold Ferdinand due to his injury problem and age' date=' and need a replacement. I am not sure which one i should go for, Thiago Silva or Mats Hummels. Any ideas?[/quote']

Silva is playing really well.

i really like hummels the best but SM reflects achievements so far and Silva has done more in his career and performance to date.

I'd get hummels. Silva just rose and did not win the league. Germany should get to the final of Euros- that and winning bundesliga should give Hummels another +1. There are rumours that Badstuder and Mert will play in the Euros -that would delay this plan.

Silva is playing really well.

i really like hummels the best but SM reflects achievements so far and Silva has done more in his career and performance to date.

I'd get hummels. Silva just rose and did not win the league. Germany should get to the final of Euros- that and winning bundesliga should give Hummels another +1. There are rumours that Badstuder and Mert will play in the Euros -that would delay this plan.

Thanks. I will probably go with Hummels.

I just sold Ferdinand due to his injury problem and age' date=' and need a replacement. I am not sure which one i should go for, Thiago Silva or Mats Hummels. Any ideas?[/quote']

i'll go for silva mate...

Definitely go with Hummels. He's the best young CB in Europe.

Silva..it will take a long time for Hummels to get to Silvas rating... Silva will probably stay there for a long time. Long term and short term I'd go for Silva

Who else you got at CB? If you have other good CB's that can fill in & use the money you get for rio to buy a few young CB's?

If not then I'd go for hummels!

Id say Hummels. Silva probably will play in PSG next season and his rating will drop if that happes. And Hummels is younger and has a better future ahead!

Id say Hummels. Silva probably will play in PSG next season and his rating will drop if that happes. And Hummels is younger and has a better future ahead!

I heard he is staying at Milan. If he stays at Milan get Silva.

I heard he is staying at Milan. If he stays at Milan get Silva.

I doubt it, for 40 or 50 million i think PSG will get him.. I hear the same as you, but I think is a matter of time! But of course, no one knows it for sure.

But even if he stays at Milan, the way Hummels has been playing lately is extraordinary, 94+ stuff in future IMO.