Website Error

garymack

Re: Website Error

Every time I click on one of my clubs it is coming up with "Sorry an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again." It has been like that since at least 23:00 BST last night so over 8 hours. Any ideas on how long this issue will be? It seems UK users are affected not sure if anyone else is.

Every time I click on one of my clubs it is coming up with "Sorry an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again." It has been like that since at least 23:00 BST last night so over 8 hours. Any ideas on how long this issue will be? It seems UK users are affected not sure if anyone else is.

Says for me on my only club 'This game world is currently disabled for maintenance'... only for the last 12 hours :o

Confirmation of same issue across the pond here.

Says for me on my only club 'This game world is terribly disabled for maintenance'... only for the last 12 hours :o

What is more alarming for me is it is happening with such regularity it is almost on a weekly basis' date=' and while I appreciate maintenance is required I don't think it is maintenance every time and more a server issue.

Disappointing when you are a gold member who creates a heck of a lot of Custom set ups and as such I have pumped quite a lot of money into the SM coffers only to keep receiving website/server/maintenance issues.[/font']

Half my clubs are working and the other half have the maintenance message, they have been like that since around 23:00. Unfortunately the ones that have the maintenance message are the GW that i have important bids in.

I have never known maintenance to take this long before on any GW i have been in.

website error on all of my clubs. Been like this for the entire day for me (9am-5pm in Aus). Won't be able to set my tactics because im going out now.

Seriously, if the sites going to be down for over 8 hours you would hope they'd give us some updates!! :confused:

Half my clubs are working and the other half have the maintenance message' date=' they have been like that since around 23:00. Unfortunately the ones that have the maintenance message are the GW that i have important bids in.

I have never known maintenance to take this long before on any GW i have been in.[/quote']

I am getting the error message I previously stated even when I click on a GW that is not down for maintenance which is what I don't understand.

website error on all of my clubs. Been like this for the entire day for me (9am-5pm in Aus). Won't be able to set my tactics because im going out now.

Seriously' date=' if the sites going to be down for over 8 hours you would hope they'd give us some updates!! :confused:[/quote']

I think the error message you get is swift enough, no issue with that, but it would be nice for a Dev to come out and explain what the issue is sooner rather than later, and 8+ hours later is hardly great customer service.

Seriously' date=' if the sites going to be down for over 8 hours you would hope they'd give us some updates!! :confused:[/quote']

They don't ever give updates though, do they? I wouldn't mind as this is just a website... but a whole bunch of us have given this company money. It's insulting that not a single person has the common decency to let people know what is happening. Especially as this is happening plenty, they're close to losing a paying customer.

I am getting the error message I previously stated even when I click on a GW that is not down for maintenance which is what I don't understand.

Oh right, that is bad.

I get the error message when i log out but i can go into half my clubs ok and do all the usual things. The other half have the red maintenance message across them.

Going by what others and yourself have been saying i think it probably is a server issue rather than actual maintenance and your right, it does seem to be happening more often these day's.

Can confirm this from wake up to now (5:17pm)

No maintenance, can log in just fine and no GW maintenance either, just click a club and get the error screen. Luckily in no bidding war or anything atm :)

Please fix and or advise us on whats happening and when it will be fixed SM.

Continually seeing new club messages which is frustrating when you can't even get on to the game world

SM as ever quick to come to their customers aid to offer an explanation.....:rolleyes:

This is what has really narked me this time round. I have backed them time and again over issues and while I am happy to accept there is an issue and even accept the website error message as a swift way of telling us there is an issue' date=' what I am finding extremely annoying is that still nobody has come out with an explanation either on here or even more annoying is nothing has been said on twitter which is usually there first port of call when addressing us the customer and I voiced my concerns over 3 hours ago.

Well done for proving to everyone how inept your customer service really is, and alienating the paying customer even further.[/font']

This is what has really narked me this time round. I have backed them time and again over issues and while I am happy to accept there is an issue and even accept the website error message as a swift way of telling us there is an issue' date=' what I am finding extremely annoying is that still nobody has come out with an explanation either on here or even more annoying is nothing has been said on twitter which is usually there first port of call when addressing us the customer and I voiced my concerns over 3 hours ago.

Well done for proving to everyone how inept your customer service really is, and alienating the paying customer even further.[/font']

Happens quite a lot this with customer service. If they put a 10th of effort into customer service on the feature they made their name and all their money, like they do to this new single player, there would be many more happy people!

Like you say with twitter, normally the first place they go. Also I've received snotty messages in the past saying "you should check our facebook or twitter for information instead of messaging us" well funnily enough you never put any bloody useful info up! :rolleyes:

I was seeing issues like this about 11:30pm last night, so nearly 12 hours on and nothing has changed

What's annoying is that clearly some people are still able to access the gameworlds as numerous messages are coming through for my clubs

Happens quite a lot this with customer service. If they put a 10th of effort into customer service on the feature they made their name and all their money' date=' like they do to this new single player, there would be many more happy people!

Like you say with twitter, normally the first place they go. Also I've received snotty messages in the past saying "you should check our facebook or twitter for information instead of messaging us" well funnily enough you never put any bloody useful info up! :rolleyes:

I was seeing issues like this about 11:30pm last night, so nearly 12 hours on and nothing has changed

What's annoying is that clearly some people are still able to access the gameworlds as numerous messages are coming through for my clubs[/quote']

I have spoken to many in game (chat feature is one of the few things working for me) and they are only having issues with the Game Worlds that actually state they are down for maintenance whilst other like myself are unable to access any of my set ups.

I have spoken to many in game (chat feature is one of the few things working for me) and they are only having issues with the Game Worlds that actually state they are down for maintenance whilst other like myself are unable to access any of my set ups.

that's like me, i have 1 that is down for maintenance, however every other club i have isn't down yet i still cannot access them