Maher

Draxler

Kovacic

Iturbe

Miyachi

Barkley

Gardner

Powell

Tried to leave out anyone who is rated over 88, most of these are well known players but they could start you off. I would say the likes of Moura, Ox, Varane are the best at the moment but you should try to pick up a few of the cheaper ones also.

Re: Top 10 Youth Players?

I've decided to select 11 youth players in team form. Sorry if the extra 1 makes this off topic. I've also set a parameter for being rated 85 or under to maximise potential ratings increases and at the same time avoid the likes of Neymar, Gotze etc

GK.M.Koval 19yrs 85 rated. Being groomed for Dynamo Kievs No.1 position this young keeper is in the Ukraine European Championship squad.

RB.D.Opare 21yrs 85 rated. The former Madrid youth is a full Ghanian international and has performed well since moving to Standard Liege. Move to a bigger club not unlikely sooner rather than later with Arsenal amongst others scouting him.

LB.J.Willems18yrs 84 rated. Have heard he needs to work on his defensive approach but has the honour of being the youngest footballer at the European Championships this summer. Just turned 18 and already capped for Holland, he can't be too shabby.

CB.K.Zouma17yrs 83 rated. At only 17 Zouma has become a regular for St.Etienne. The French youth international is probably the most hotly tipped centre back in Europe at the moment.

CB.G.Juan20yrs 83 rated. In the current Brazil squad, the recent Internazionale signing has won 3 caps already. Next season could be his break out year.

WING.L.Ocampos17yrs 80 rated. The target of several european giants, River Plate refused to let Ocampos leave believing he is key to helping them return to Argentina's top flight. Named as one of FIFA's players to watch of 2012.

CM.M.Verratti19yrs 76 rated. Verratti played 31 matches for Pescara this season, helping them win promotion to Serie A. He was selected for Italy's provisional squad for the european championships despite his age and Serie B level. Ultimately he did not make the final squad but with Milan and Juve doing battle for his signature he wont be 76 rated for very long.

CM.P.Pogba19yrs 77rated. Of all these players has the least first team football to his name but with Man.Utd making a rare fuss about trying to get this young starlet to sign a new contract he must have something about him. Juventus are head of the queue to whisk him away from Old Trafford. Like Verratti, one to pick up for small change just now.

WING.W.Nem17yrs 80 rated. Selected as best newcomer in the brazilian league for 2011 this young Wing/Fwd is in the current Brazil squad alongside Juan and has recently won his first 2 caps for his country. A very shrewd signing to make on the quiet while everyone else fights over Neymar & Lucas.

FWD.L.Markovic18yrs 75 rated. Has just won the Serbian league championship with FK.Partizan having played in 26 of the 30 matches. Won his first cap for the full Serbia national team earlier this year while still 17yrs old. More of an attacking midfielder or second striker, seems like he may stay at Partizan to develop despite massive interest from the bigger leagues. Probably a good decision for him just now.

FWD.N.Oliviera20yrs 85 rated. With more talented wingers and midfielders than you could shake a stick at over the years, Portugal have lacked a classic centre forward since good old Pauleta. A regular through the Portugal youth set ups he only made his Benfica debut last October. He has eased his way into the Benfica team towards the end of the season while gaining 3 caps for Portugal. He has been selected for their euro champs squad and is tipped to make the first 11. Watch with interest.

I'm pretty confident that in 3 years from now this will be a beast of a team. Probably one or two will fall by the wayside but you would at least make a massive profit on this lot buying them now. Verratti,Nem & Zouma would be my must haves.

Which hermann do you mean ?

I'm guessing he means Patrick Hermann. I don't know of any other Hermann with particularly good potential. Pretty sure I would not regard him as one of the 10 best youth talents around though.

I'm guessing he means Patrick Hermann. I don't know of any other Hermann with particularly good potential. Pretty sure I would not regard him as one of the 10 best youth talents around though.

I don't either I just forgot his first name so needed someone to tell me haha cheers

Reus' date='Gotze,Hazard,Eriksen,Ter Stegen,Szczesny,Alaba,Kyriakos Papadopoulos,M'vila,Mateo Kovacic.[/quote']

Wouldn't put Szczesny, Papadopoulos or Reus in there tbh

I do see why so many people hate on neymar. He is hands down the most skillful under 21 in the world, I can't remember a player who was as good as he is at his age. Some people seem to not rate him yet because he plays in brazil and I see where they are coming from but pele played in brazil all his life and he is one of the best players ever to live. But I have no doubt he will explode in the la liga

I do see why so many people hate on neymar. He is hands down the most skillful under 21 in the world' date=' I can't remember a player who was as good as he is at his age. Some people seem to not rate him yet because he plays in brazil and I see where they are coming from but pele played in brazil all his life and he is one of the best players ever to live. But I have no doubt he will explode in the la liga[/quote']

true but IMO he isnt the BEST youth player, hazard is great, gotze beastl even the kinds of lukaku i would say could compete with him. Hes great i know so i hope to see him more in the future. BTW messi and benzema were both great at that age..

I've decided to select 11 youth players in team form. Sorry if the extra 1 makes this off topic. I've also set a parameter for being rated 85 or under to maximise potential ratings increases and at the same time avoid the likes of Neymar' date=' Gotze etc

[b']GK.M.Koval[/b] 19yrs 85 rated. Being groomed for Dynamo Kievs No.1 position this young keeper is in the Ukraine European Championship squad.

RB.D.Opare 21yrs 85 rated. The former Madrid youth is a full Ghanian international and has performed well since moving to Standard Liege. Move to a bigger club not unlikely sooner rather than later with Arsenal amongst others scouting him.

LB.J.Willems18yrs 84 rated. Have heard he needs to work on his defensive approach but has the honour of being the youngest footballer at the European Championships this summer. Just turned 18 and already capped for Holland, he can't be too shabby.

CB.K.Zouma17yrs 83 rated. At only 17 Zouma has become a regular for St.Etienne. The French youth international is probably the most hotly tipped centre back in Europe at the moment.

CB.G.Juan20yrs 83 rated. In the current Brazil squad, the recent Internazionale signing has won 3 caps already. Next season could be his break out year.

WING.L.Ocampos17yrs 80 rated. The target of several european giants, River Plate refused to let Ocampos leave believing he is key to helping them return to Argentina's top flight. Named as one of FIFA's players to watch of 2012.

CM.M.Verratti19yrs 76 rated. Verratti played 31 matches for Pescara this season, helping them win promotion to Serie A. He was selected for Italy's provisional squad for the european championships despite his age and Serie B level. Ultimately he did not make the final squad but with Milan and Juve doing battle for his signature he wont be 76 rated for very long.

CM.P.Pogba19yrs 77rated. Of all these players has the least first team football to his name but with Man.Utd making a rare fuss about trying to get this young starlet to sign a new contract he must have something about him. Juventus are head of the queue to whisk him away from Old Trafford. Like Verratti, one to pick up for small change just now.

WING.W.Nem17yrs 80 rated. Selected as best newcomer in the brazilian league for 2011 this young Wing/Fwd is in the current Brazil squad alongside Juan and has recently won his first 2 caps for his country. A very shrewd signing to make on the quiet while everyone else fights over Neymar & Lucas.

FWD.L.Markovic18yrs 75 rated. Has just won the Serbian league championship with FK.Partizan having played in 26 of the 30 matches. Won his first cap for the full Serbia national team earlier this year while still 17yrs old. More of an attacking midfielder or second striker, seems like he may stay at Partizan to develop despite massive interest from the bigger leagues. Probably a good decision for him just now.

FWD.N.Oliviera20yrs 85 rated. With more talented wingers and midfielders than you could shake a stick at over the years, Portugal have lacked a classic centre forward since good old Pauleta. A regular through the Portugal youth set ups he only made his Benfica debut last October. He has eased his way into the Benfica team towards the end of the season while gaining 3 caps for Portugal. He has been selected for their euro champs squad and is tipped to make the first 11. Watch with interest.

I'm pretty confident that in 3 years from now this will be a beast of a team. Probably one or two will fall by the wayside but you would at least make a massive profit on this lot buying them now. Verratti,Nem & Zouma would be my must haves.

Hey you mean Wellington Nem, aged 20 rated 83 AM/fwd on the database?