Sign in to follow this  
Geoffrey

WC14702☆Manchester is Blue☆

Manchester City announces Geoffrey as New Manager!

200px-Manchester_City.svg.png

PA-10631616.jpg

Geoffrey takes control of Manchester City.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Manchester City were founded in 1887 and play their home games at Etihad Stadium in Manchester. The club is also known as The Citizens. They have a rivalry with Manchester United.

After managing Juventus in WC14702, Geoffrey has gone on and decided to take up the challenge of Manchester City! His previous experiment with Juventus was sucessful as he bought players with immense skill to Turin! However, Manchester City came calling and Geoff decided to take the managerial position. Currently, Manchester City sits in 15th place when I took over and It is way below expectations. So, my goal right now is to just end the season with a bang!

Expected Starting Lineup for City

420405_Manchester_City.jpg

My system is basically a 4-2-3-1 and I go for an offensive football system. Were looking to play entertaining attacking football. As you can see we have creativity everywhere in our attack with Sneijder, Silva, Aguero, and Tevez.

However, since Aguero is operating the "10" spot, I have made Sneijder go back into the 2 man midfield but hell operate as a deep lying playmaker.

The Spanish influence is on my wings with Cazorla, and Silva. Silva will be making his patent runs into the box while Cazorla will unleash his devestating shots from afar and igve us width.

Tevez will be our target man for now, and thsi formation is subject to change!

Re: WC14702☆Manchester is Blue☆

Manchester City brings in Thiago Silva!

200px-Manchester_City.svg.png

Thiago_2733185.jpg

Thiago SILVA has completed his move to Manchester City from Milan for 1,005,000 plus Carlos TEVEZ and Gareth BARRY.

There you have it folks. Geoffrey stated that he was going to bring in new faces into the Manchester City Locker room, and hes brought in one of the top centrebacks in the game! Thiago Silva is held in high regard by many teams irl including Barcelona. He is fast, quick, decisive, strong, and has every attribute that makes him a top centre half.

3684_1336527546.jpg47.jpg

Carlos Tevez and Gareth Barry head the other way to Milan. Tevez's future at the club has always been in doubt ever since he took an extended leave from playing for City. Barry was not going to get any younger and De Jong and Yaya were the true holding midfielders for Geoff. With Tevez leaving, It sees Aguero dropping in as the main striker and Sneijder moving up into the playmaking role!

tsa10.jpg

Im honoured to move to a great club like City. The EPL is a completely different league but I believe I can adapt to it. I was honestly very sad when Senor Galliani told me that I would be leaving Milan. I love the club and I hope for the best for Milan. However' date=' Im ready to join this great City Sqaud. I look forward to being partnered up with Kompany and creating a great duo![/quote']