Sign in to follow this  
Jboyhazardahmed

Deal(s)

Re: Deal(s)

how we can help you?

sell pirlo to get younger players

dun sell vidal, chiellini (they are your prized assets)

try selling buffon, too old

sell immediately: matri, QUAGLIARELLA, Fabio, KRASIC, MiloŇ°, melo. STORARI, Marco, reto zieler. elia, and all the rubbish player that has no future in juventus

if u r in a world championship, use the unwanted players and p/e them wif players from external clubs. there are loads of brilliant players in there.

I have tooken control of a rubbish club Juventus I need help with deal(s) to make me a good Manager so I am counting on people to help me.

Sell 88- players to increase cash or part exchange them with good players of external club

replace chelleini with two good rated players to increase team depth...

sell/replace oldies

how we can help you?

sell pirlo to get younger players

dun sell vidal' date=' chiellini (they are your prized assets)

try selling buffon, too old

sell immediately: matri, QUAGLIARELLA, Fabio, KRASIC, MiloŇ°, melo. STORARI, Marco, reto zieler. elia, and all the rubbish player that has no future in juventus

if u r in a world championship, use the unwanted players and p/e them wif players from external clubs. there are loads of brilliant players in there.

You sure about Matri?

But I need good youth so i perfer to sell Mavuba and Debuchy

Definitely don't sell Debuchy, that would be pretty stupid. Good RBs are hard to come by. I would maybe sell Mavuba, depending on the offer, but they have both had really good seasons.

Definitely don't sell Debuchy' date=' that would be pretty stupid. Good RBs are hard to come by. I would maybe sell Mavuba, depending on the offer, but they have both had really good seasons.[/quote']

But I want to sell I think it can make me get more youths if i sell him i can get probably Neymar, Lukaku, E.T.C

Sell Hazard jks sell the oldest player for a youth try and get your whole squad a youth
But I need all youth

These two comments are borderline insanity!

Why buy youth? Granted yes to watch them grow. But in SM terms it takes a long time to get to 93+ which I categorise as elitist ratings.

You go through the players who are lets say 93+ and see how many are youth. Think you will find it is zero.

All well and good buying the best youngsters, I mean I have done it myself in my set ups, but that has to be backed up with established stars.

Seriously guys stop getting blinded by investing in just youth.

These two comments are borderline insanity!

Why buy youth? Granted yes to watch them grow. But in SM terms it takes a long time to get to 93+ which I categorise as elitist ratings.

You go through the players who are lets say 93+ and see how many are youth. Think you will find it is zero.

All well and good buying the best youngsters' date=' I mean I have done it myself in my set ups, but that has to be backed up with established stars.

Seriously guys stop getting blinded by investing in just youth.[/quote']

I need Youths so when they grow up they can have high rating on my lille OSC

Players that are 23 to 27 are still good. They aren't overpriced, and they are usually established and more consistent than the youngsters. And, you don't have to wait at least a year or two for them to be any good. Don't be obsessed with buying youth, a lot don't pan out the way you think or want them to. I wouldn't sell Debuchy for some average youths, but it is your set up. That's just my advice mate.

Not all youth develop as expected' date=' it is complete madness to invest solely in youth, subsequently resulting in you winning nothing, and missing out on some quality players.

Players that are 23 to 27 are still good. They aren't overpriced, and they are usually established and more consistent than the youngsters. And, you don't have to wait at least a year or two for them to be any good. Don't be obsessed with buying youth, a lot don't pan out the way you think or want them to. I wouldn't sell Debuchy for some average youths, but it is your set up. That's just my advice mate.

You yourself have still categorised things into age.

Ribery aged 29 rated 95

Alonso aged 30 rated 94 and deserving of a rise

Van Persie 29 in less than 2 months rated 94

Puyol still rated 96 at 34 years of age

Vidic aged 30 rated 96

Yes I am stating the obvious regarding age and subsequent ratings but the two defenders are the two best in the game Alonso along with Busquests the best DM. To achieve these high ratings requires consistency over a prolonged period of time, something that the younger players have yet to do.