Sign in to follow this  
Seanninetytwo

Rui Patricio or Handanovic?

Re: Rui Patricio or Handanovic?

I'd take Patricio..he should get 90' date='GK of a better NT,younger and will not stay for ever at Sporting.[/quote']

I have Ter-Stegen as my reserve and no starter atm. As I'm in div 1 (and probably the weakest team) I would like a better keeper to start. Is Patricio still the better option?

I have Ter-Stegen as my reserve and no starter atm. As I'm in div 1 (and probably the weakest team) I would like a better keeper to start. Is Patricio still the better option?

If u dont have what to do with the cash buy Patricio..Stegen will be a 89 soon enough anyway.

The 2 best available keepers in my price range' date=' both at the same price. Who is the better option?[/quote']

Handanovic! Playing in a better team and better league an tipped for a move to a big club. and next season champ league to boot.

He will keep his 90 and have chance of improving. Rui will be stuck at 89 for a long time in the Portuguese league

can't really go too wrong with either, but if it was me i'd go handanovic much better keeper in real life playing in a much stronger league, yes n.t is in rui's favour but i'd say that would be about all

personally think hand' should already be a 91ov and can't personally see rui ever being higher rated than him unless something drastic happens