young CBs

slughorn

Re: young CBs

I have musaccchio and alderweireld in my team' date=' but they r nt performing well in my world. Should I keep them or wait?[/quote']

Well they definitely will rise in the future, but not soon, so it is up to you to decide. My Alderweireld is not performing as well but at that young age, I prefer to rotate him while using Vertonghen in the first team.

My opinion? Get a CB to cover up the loops while waiting for them to rise.

Nastasic and Zouma are Europe's best U-19 CBs. They are highly rated, and I would get them soon. They have tremendous hype and potential, and in a competitive GW they would be relatively cheap and easy pick ups compared to the other highly regarded players such as Papadopoulos, Matip, and Aurtenexte who are great but are probably all already owned. Inigo Martinez as well. Also, Faraoni is a tremendous young RB who is probably not owned and is relatively cheap, I would recommend purchasing him, he has a bright future as well. Digne and Willems would be my choice for a young, highly talented, most likely available LBs. Jose Angel is also good LB too. Šime Vrsaljko is a good, cheap RB as well if you think Faraoni is rated a bit too low. Aymen Abdennour is also a good value CB/LB that is relatively under the radar. Last one, Nicolas N'KOULOU too.

Hope this helped! Sorry for its length and the many names, I was just giving you a lot since you said you were in a competitive GW so that at least one or two are external or available.

Nastasic and Zouma are Europe's best U-19 CBs. They are highly rated' date=' and I would get them soon. They have tremendous hype and potential, and in a competitive GW they would be relatively cheap and easy pick ups compared to the other highly regarded players such as Papadopoulos, Matip, and Aurtenexte who are great but are probably all already owned. Inigo Martinez as well. Also, Faraoni is a tremendous young RB who is probably not owned and is relatively cheap, I would recommend purchasing him, he has a bright future as well. Digne and Willems would be my choice for a young, highly talented, most likely available LB. Jose Angel is also good LB too. Šime Vrsaljko is a good, cheap RB as well if you think Faraoni is rated a bit too low. Aymen Abdennour is also a good value CB/LB that is relatively under the radar. Last one, Nicolas N'KOULOU too.

Hope this helped! Sorry for its length and the many names, I was just giving you a lot since you said you were in a competitive GW so that at least one or two are external or available.[/quote']

Nice help! But i've saw that Iñigo Martinez have made his last match at 01/04. Could you tell me why? Has he been injured or something like that?

Nice help! But i've saw that Iñigo Martinez have made his last match at 01/04. Could you tell me why? Has he been injured or something like that?

Iñigo Martínez suffered from a right knee collateral ligament wound, compounded by a partial meniscus fracture, during Real Sociedad's match against Rayo Vallecano (April 1st). The player will have to stop from 4 to 5 months long.

Not forgetting to add vestergaard. btw is juan from inter worth it?

I reckon, he's already got 3 caps for Brazil and is in their current squad. I know the likes of Brazil & Argentina throw around caps like confetti but the thing that got me snapping up in all my clubs is what the guys in the official Serie A thread are sying about him. Relly impressing the Internazionale staff apparrently and next season could be his breakout year. The guys on that thread are pretty regular and seem to know what they're talking about.