.:British Isles:. - M/R's,Transfer News & Discussions -

Elohim

Re: .:British Isles:. - M/R's,Transfer News & Discussions -

West Ham have bids accepted for Terrific Trio, but can they seal the deals? One confirmed.

The offer for Igor AKINFEEV of CSKA Moskva from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Suprised nobody had bought him already and yet I was the only one to bid and without competition too. Very solid keeper and is only 26, pretty decent age for a keeper at that and rated 91 for a great deal too.

The offer for Javier PASTORE of Paris Saint-Germain from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Paris Saint-Germain will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This is the interesting and difficult one. Have serious competition from West Brom and in all honesty I strongly believe he will go there. My offer was only worth 18 million, and I think their offer beat mine. Would be very dissapointing for us not to get him, but we have other targets if not.

The offer for César AZPILICUETA of Marseille from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Marseille will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I think we will get this one but I am usually one for underestimating the value of players, but my deal is worth 13 million so it's a pretty strong bid. This is the deal I would be more annoyed about not going through as I would have to restructure all my transfer targets. Staying hopeful anyway!

Good bids in all honesty and will be looking forward to see what happens! :D

Guest drseanfitz

secured Joe Allen and 3 kids, but hoping to make some big waves this weekend.

still got alonso and Silva available

Guest drseanfitz

4 way bid on Dembele ... Not sure who's getting himö ! Thank god thé Milan manager overvalued Martin :-D

think mines about 16-17mil, with bosingwa coming in at around 13mil

Lampard-Legend KICKS HIS NORWICH CAREER WITH A BANG

Norwich city were high on confidence against arsenal after the appointment of their new manager lampard-legend.However,the arsenal manager stating this loss as a shock was understandable.

in the post match discussion lampard-legend said

I always knew that norwich was the best place for me.I received offers from many clubs but norwich was always my first priority i am just delighted to win my first game for the norwich fans

However,norwich played a possession game but arsenal had more chances on the goal as well as "Total shots".

sorry guys a bit late but hope you like my first report :P:p

think mines about 16-17mil' date=' with bosingwa coming in at around 13mil[/quote']

Mines around thereabouts too, Milan valued Martin at around 15 or 14, can't remember tbh.

even if I lose out on Dembele I'll still have Martin wich isn't too bad tbh

Guest drseanfitz

Moussa DEMBELE has completed his move to Manchester City from Milan for £3,000,000 plus José BOSINGWA . All other offers were turned down.

hello moussa