.:British Isles:. - M/R's,Transfer News & Discussions -

Elohim

Re: .:British Isles:. - M/R's,Transfer News & Discussions -

Sorry Lads, I have been neglecting my Birmingham City lately and I think it's only fair that I let them go.

There is a fantastic side sitting there that narrowly missed out on promotion via the play-off's so you have a good solid base to work from.

Good luck and I hope this GW can become one of the greats.

Sorry Lads' date=' I have been neglecting my Birmingham City lately and I think it's only fair that I let them go.

There is a fantastic side sitting there that narrowly missed out on promotion via the play-off's so you have a good solid base to work from.

Good luck and I hope this GW can become one of the greats.[/quote']

Very sad to see you go ! Been a blast having you here !

I like Clasie and Draxler.

Hmm well I can't let both of them go, bit much for my team.

Edit/: Kana-Biyik coming to Leeds with Draxler heading the other way. Not entirely sure if I want this based on talent, but quality wise KB will be a major improvement to our defence and we have enough AM/Wing players left to replace Draxler, he'll be missed though due to his excellent performances last season.

Elohim (Forum) steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Celtic.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Celtic 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Walker and Giroud were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice start to the season ... even tho it was only a friendly it was still against a fellow Division 1 team

:P

Kinda sad to see Giroud leave now that he's started the season with scoring :P but aah well ... I expect Adebayor and Lavezzi to link up just fine :P

Nice start to the season ... even tho it was only a friendly it was still against a fellow Division 1 team

:P

Kinda sad to see Giroud leave now that he's started the season with scoring :P but aah well ... I expect Adebayor and Lavezzi to link up just fine :P

well done ... looks like you got the measure of my team :P:o

I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really trying to focus on my school life. Its really a tough decision, as SM is my first interactive game I played just that I only joined the forums about one year ago. I met many people along the way, especially Brood and Mario Balotelli (the forumer). I know playing SM doesnt take up too much time, its just that I find it tough to be posting on the forums every now and then, so I guess its best I just quit and be gone forever :D. I might come back to SM in the future, theres always a possibility but for now, I gotta say my studies and my future are above my computer games. Thanks everyone for making SM one of the most enjoyable games I played, through the banter and in-game chats.

With love :),

Smoky BBQ.

Sorry for posting this in multiple threads.

I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM' date=' reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really trying to focus on my school life. Its really a tough decision, as SM is my first interactive game I played just that I only joined the forums about one year ago. I met many people along the way, especially Brood and Mario Balotelli (the forumer). I know playing SM doesnt take up too much time, its just that I find it tough to be posting on the forums every now and then, so I guess its best I just quit and be gone forever :D. I might come back to SM in the future, theres always a possibility but for now, I gotta say my studies and my future are above my computer games. Thanks everyone for making SM one of the most enjoyable games I played, through the banter and in-game chats.

With love :),

Smoky BBQ.

Sorry for posting this in multiple threads.[/quote']

*epic sadface* that's what I call dropping a bomb ! You Will be extremely missed on these forums mate ! And you better come back here in the future ! :-D best of luck with your studies and ofcourse with life itself!

DERBY have been trying hard to get a squad together that can keep us in division one.

transfers so far see these guys coming in

CHANTOME, Clément CM-DM 25 89 Paris Saint-Germain

VELOSO, Miguel DM-CMDM Dynamo Kyiv 26 90

WESTERMANN, Heiko D-DM Hamburg 29 90

WALCOTT, Theo W-FAM(RL) Real Madrid 23 90

hoping for another 90 to be accepted later.

youngsters, will hughes & mason bennett are leaving for man city, for a total of 1M.

in return we get 3 loan deals 88-90, for this season and the next.

this will give us the depth needed for the first team.

welcome to the new managers.

Finding it difficult to purchase players and especially till my transfer bans come off I can't really do much else but let my transfer targets slip away. Hoping I can add Bastos to a deal tonight, if it's not accepted by then that is. Was hoping to get an 89 rated player but a team has bid on him now and I don't believe I have the ammunition in terms of players, even when my transfer bans come off to better a bid! B)