.:British Isles:. - M/R's,Transfer News & Discussions -

Elohim

Re: .:British Isles:. - M/R's,Transfer News & Discussions -

E0760211-British_Isles_from_space-SPL.jpg

Russian Cosmonauts Break Big Football News

Cardiff Appoint Gaz

Cardiff City's secret meeting with Gaz was spotted from space when Russian Cosmonaut Ivana Humpalot accidentaly bumped the space telescope with her elbow showing the Scottish Manager in secret talks with Welsh officials at the Cardiff Subway (thats the food place not the undergrond system):P

It was actually noticed by Greek Cosmonaut Sillius Soddus who is a big football fan (well, 5 foot 8):rolleyes: and he relayed the discovery to mission control where General Yuri Nator relayed the message to local news companies.

Gaz was heard laughing loudly whilst joking that the English would never be able to live it down if a Scottish Manager won the title with a Welsh team. Cardiff officials have given the Scot five seasons to take their club inti the top flight

Cardiff Appoint Gaz

Cardiff City's secret meeting with Gaz was spotted from space when Russian Cosmonaut Ivana Humpalot accidentaly bumped the space telescope with her elbow showing the Scottish Manager in secret talks with Welsh officials at the Cardiff Subway (thats the food place not the undergrond system):P

It was actually noticed by Greek Cosmonaut Sillius Soddus who is a big football fan (well' date=' 5 foot 8):rolleyes: and he relayed the discovery to mission control where General Yuri Nator relayed the message to local news companies.

Gaz was heard laughing loudly whilst joking that the English would never be able to live it down if a Scottish Manager won the title with a Welsh team. Cardiff officials have given the Scot five seasons to take their club inti the top flight[/color']

Another Scotsman in the set up, that is the beer rations down a bit again.

Cardiff Appoint Gaz

It was actually noticed by Greek Cosmonaut Sillius Soddus who is a big football fan (well' date=' 5 foot 8):rolleyes: and he relayed the discovery to mission control where General Yuri Nator relayed the message to local news companies.

Gaz was heard laughing loudly whilst joking that the English would never be able to live it down if a Scottish Manager won the title with a Welsh team. Cardiff officials have given the Scot five seasons to take their club inti the top flight[/color']

You suck, your speech was pointless, you're just the Cardiff manager big deal.B)

Just kidding, welcome aboard mate :)

Steven Orleandy steered Sheffield United to victory against Rangers.

Sheffield United beat Rangers 3 - 1 in their .:British Isles:.

Cup Round 2 fixture.

Gago and Thy were amongst the goalscorers.

Very very surprised with the win over Rangers, I was expecting to get thrashed as I made quite a few changes to my team over fitness issues, my team avg was 82 his was 87, though to be fair Gary may not have changed his squad.

Sheffield United have accepted the friendly challenge to play Sheffield Wednesday

LOL if Geoff, even if I lose we're only at 1-1 still :-P

Expect to draw though.

This is getting embarassing for a team of my quality at West Ham, besides, stupidly forgot to change my players and losses 2-1. My problem. Ahhh well, need to start pushing on though if I'm to have any hope of even getting promoted at this rate! :o

Kevin V. earned a draw with Middlesbrough against Bolton Wanderers.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Middlesbrough and Bolton Wanderers in their Division 2 fixture.

Damiao scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Neustadter was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Bolton Wanderers, Middlesbrough are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

And we continue being undefeated B)

Alex Woods steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Liverpool in the North West Derby.

Manchester United beat Liverpool 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sanchez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ronaldo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very tight game, probably wouldn't of won if newboy Iker Casillas wasn't in net!