Worldwide Risers 2012

arsenalrocs

Re: Worldwide Risers 2012

Lazar Markovic

FK Partizan

Fwd/Wing

75-83

Played more than 1700 minutes and scored 6 goals. Good talent.

Nikola Aksentijevic

FK Partizan

RB/RM

75-81/82

Played 1260 minutes.

I will redo the Serbian league soon. But for now here are two risers.:) Sorry for the recent lack of activity.. Been extremely busy.

Does anyone have a clue when the Bulgarian and Scottish leagues will be reviewed? I don't want to buy risers from these leagues if I have to wait a year for a rise.

I guess it's pretty safe to buy Scottish players, they will probably have their review within 2 months. Bulgaria is probably best to wait until it gets announced.

Does anyone have a clue when the Bulgarian and Scottish leagues will be reviewed? I don't want to buy risers from these leagues if I have to wait a year for a rise.

I think that even they (SM) don't have a clue... :o:o

The way SM have messed up the ratings, nobody can say for sure how the schedule is going to be...

If you are only looking for risers, the best thing to do is to wait until the leagues are announced and then buy the risers. Especially for lower leagues like these you mention.

A possible riser could be Leo Itaperuna of Sion.

He started the match against Grasshopper on Sunday (first match of the new season in Switzerland) and scored both goals in the win 2-0 for Sion.

Of course it's too early to predict, but after this impressive debute, it's very possible that he will have more gametime during the season.

He is rated 75 and he is free agent in the DB for now, so he is very cheap. If you are after risers, keep an eye on him through the season. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed another one' date=' Jamie McCluskey from Dundee rated 70 over 1700 minutes last season surely that's a guaranteed rise for him no ?:P Also, Kyle Benedictus rated 73 from Dundee 1021 minutes last season. [/font']

Jamie McCluksey would rise to 81 if he were in a better club. But considering that he is in Dundee which has a low squad cap on ratings, a 77 would most likely be his rating.

Kyle will most likely get a rating of 75, which is just a rise of 2. However, I can see him playing more games this season, which will probably lead to another rise to 77.

Jamie McCluksey would rise to 81 if he were in a better club. But considering that he is in Dundee which has a low squad cap on ratings' date=' a 77 would most likely be his rating.

Kyle will most likely get a rating of 75, which is just a rise of 2. However, I can see him playing more games this season, which will probably lead to another rise to 77.[/quote']

Many thanks for this info, will probably buy McCluskey for my lower league teams.