which winger

spindle123

Re: which winger

I'd choose Kagawa from the list cos he is fabulous in dortmund and just secured a move to united. Valencia is a great winger too but he is older than kagawa and marin had a poor season. I would sell casnos if there are better young players available. He doesnt look to be a starter for inter anytime soon..

hi there i need a winger these are available in my GM not sure who to go for. Kagawa' date=' Vucinic, Valencia, Doumbia and Marko Marin. I am thinking maybe Kagawa as he's gone to United but want a few opions please. Also do you think it's worth hanging onto Lus Casnos. Cheers. :confused:[/quote']

1 Valencia (already has a United starting spot, has shined and displayed his talent, already a 92 in SM which makes him a good value for the short and long term, and he is not old.)

1 Kagawa (secured a move to United but getting to 92 will not just be because of a change of shirt, exceptional player, should get plenty of minutes and opportunities)

2 Vucinic (integral part of Juve's undefeated Serie A campaign, a solid player, can't go wrong with him except he is a bit older)

3 Marin (secured a move to Chelsea, promising young talent)

4 Doumbia (waste of time even explaining compared to the others)

I am a big United fan, but if it were me I would sell someone in order to get both Valencia and Kagawa. The two will be on the pitch at the same time frequently and that can only lead to the improvement of both. I couldn't decide between who to take because passing on a 92 in form at a big club for a 90 who has proven he can handle the Bundesliga, but that we don't know how well he will do for United is a tough decision. You will have to be patient if you choose Kagawa, because a 92 won't come immediately. His move might give him a 91, but his 92 will come at the earliest in Dec/Jan if he is playing well, but probably not until the end of next season.

1 Valencia (already has a United starting spot' date=' has shined and displayed his talent, already a 92 in SM which makes him a good value for the short and long term, and he is not old.)

1 Kagawa (secured a move to United but getting to 92 will not just be because of a change of shirt, exceptional player, should get plenty of minutes and opportunities)

2 Vucinic (integral part of Juve's undefeated Serie A campaign, a solid player, can't go wrong with him except he is a bit older)

3 Marin (secured a move to Chelsea, promising young talent)

4 Doumbia (waste of time even explaining compared to the others)

I am a big United fan, but if it were me I would sell someone in order to get both Valencia and Kagawa. The two will be on the pitch at the same time frequently and that can only lead to the improvement of both. I couldn't decide between who to take because passing on a 92 in form at a big club for a 90 who has proven he can handle the Bundesliga, but that we don't know how well he will do for United is a tough decision. You will have to be patient if you choose Kagawa, because a 92 won't come immediately. His move might give him a 91, but his 92 will come at the earliest in Dec/Jan if he is playing well, but probably not until the end of next season.[/quote']

Cheers for detailed answer, have gone for Kagawa as i think he has a chance of 92+ and will maybe try to get Valencia later. Cheers again mate.