The Class of '92 Match Reports,Previews,Banter+Gossip Thread etc.

ali bhai

Re: The Class of '92 Match Reports,Previews,Banter+Gossip Thread etc.

Rejected bolton then offered cardiff:D

Bid on 12 players all with an average rating of 88 and only 12 million going out of my budget plus a few players :)

not to bad being in divison 4 :)

Damn, so that's one less space available to go up, as I'm counting you as one of the guarantees to get promoted this season. Superb opportunity to get a trophy next to your name! I will give it a good go with Wrexham, but with your side set to be that good looks like my chances are slim :o Looks like we have a Welsh derby on the cards then as well ;)

Damn' date=' so that's one less space available to go up, as I'm counting you as one of the guarantees to get promoted this season. Superb opportunity to get a trophy next to your name! I will give it a good go with Wrexham, but with your side set to be that good looks like my chances are slim :o Looks like we have a Welsh derby then too ;)[/quote']

Always next year i guess ;) looking to try out different tactics to what i normaly do and see which pays off hopefully it does not effect my chances of promotion to much

when the transfers go through im going to add some younger players with lower rating and build steady ( perhaps i could play the youngsters against wrexham just to give you a chance )

good luck mate look forward to the fixture!

Always next year i guess ;) looking to try out different tactics to what i normaly do and see which pays off hopefully it does not effect my chances of promotion to much

when the transfers go through im going to add some younger players with lower rating and build steady ( perhaps i could play the youngsters against wrexham just to give you a chance )

good luck mate look forward to the fixture!

Haha, shush you;) hehe! I'm aiming for promotion this year and will (hopefully) not take next year for an option, shame none of my players understand English :P You will get that top spot I'm sure, you have not only signed players with good ratings, but they're actually good players in all too!

Yeah that's the best thing to do! Have good depth and be ready for when your in the top division and be prepared to even compete for the title in Division 1 too! Haha, that's cheeky! Naa, need to go for it in the derby mate! :)

Best of luck to you too! I will look forward to it for sure!

Haha' date=' shush you;) hehe! I'm aiming for promotion this year and will (hopefully) not take next year for an option, shame none of my players understand English :P You will get that top spot I'm sure, you have not only signed players with good ratings, but they're actually good players in all too!

Yeah that's the best thing to do! Have good depth and be ready for when your in the top division and be prepared to even compete for the title in Division 1 too! Haha, that's cheeky! Naa, need to go for it in the derby mate! :)

Best of luck to you too! I will look forward to it for sure![/quote']

Average age of the 12 players are 26 , did not want to go for old cheap players it would come back to haunt me within the next few seasons it rating drops etc

strength in depth is key also to keep alot of money back will be key for me to :)

Cardiff and Wrexham top 2 with swansea staying in divison 3 ! of course id have to take 1st off you ;)

Few good team in division 4 with hull , wigan and blackpool could be an intresting season :P

Tottenham sign Hazard

Hazard is the latest name to sign for Spurs over a long and prosperous day. Tottenham today announced the signings of M'Villa . Howedes , Lloris , Lewandoski and Kovacic to partner past signings Lucas Moura and Neymar. Hazard watched on as his new side tore away Grimsby 3-1 and continued the strong run.

WestHamBadge_633643396634687500.jpg

West Ham Announce 8 New Signings

After being heavily involved in the transfer market west ham come close to a end after finalizing the squad which should be completed in a few days.

Im proud to welcome Martin Montoya, Alex Sandro, Serge Aurier, Abel Hernandez, Antoine Griezmann, El Shaarawy, Moreno Rodrigo And Joël Matip.

Shaarawy.jpg

Barcelonas-Cesc-Fabregas-Unveils-Arsenal-Return-Plans.jpg

CESC RETURNS

Former Arsenal captain and midfield maestro Cesc Fabregas has agreed a deal which will see him return to the Emirates for £21.5mil, with Denilson and Park heading to Barca as part of the deal.

Must beef up my midfield! ;)

Division Four is were the real battles will commence imo.

Barnet are on a two year campaign so i wont mind missing out this season.

Indeed' date=' considering that there is the elephant (or tiger) in the room called Hull City.

Anyway, an insipid start to my official first team debut as we win 2-1. Janko and Eliseu score, but unmanaged Barnsley managed to pull one back. It was disappointing to concede as based on ratings we were dominant, with Janko getting a 10 for his efforts. Anyway, it was probably a good sign that we pulled an 'upset' over a Division 2 team, but improvement is needed against the greatest team in this GW, [b']Fulham[/b] (still unmanaged BTW!)

fantastic friendly result against arsenal. 2-2 draw away against a far stronger side that took until the 84th minute to equalize. we had 55% of possession so a pleasing result if you look at the report. transfer news set to follow later on today:D

Qpr_logo.png

ISCO AND CHAMBERLAIN IMPRESS IN DEBUTS AS QPR WIN IN 6 GOAL THRILLER !

New Queens Park Rangers manager Ben-SCFC took charge of his first match on Friday 8th June 2012, The 16 year old manager was in charge of the club before Thursdays match at Leicester in the 0-3 win but it was a game where the assistant manager took charge.

The below was Bens first match:

Queens Park Rangers 4-2 Burnley

Alarcon Isco who made his qpr debut headered the home side in front, Heidar Helguson scored a screamer on his last game for the club after the break, Burnleys Ben Mee made no mistake from 15 yards to pull burnley a goal back, Loanee Alex Oxlade Chamberlain scored to make it 3-1, a great through ball left Isco clear on goal and the confident midfielder placed it past the goalkeeper to add another goal to the list for the rangers, a spectacular long range shot by Marvin Bartley went into the top corner, 4-2 QPR.

Possession

61% 39%

Total Shots

15 9

Shots On Target

8 7

Corners

5 4

Yellow Cards

0 1

Red Cards

0 0

Ben-SCFC was interviewed after the game and had this to say:

I am very happy with the performance of my side today, It was great to see our two wingers (Isco & Chamberlain) and our attacking midfielder for the season (Alcantara Thiago) in action today and it was great we got 4 goals, Its what I would of expected before the game with Burnley being without a manager and having an average rating of 80-81.

On the new signings and players who are rumoured to be joining the club, the manager said this:

Announcing the signings of Ter Stegen, Varane, Isco and Thiago just 24 hours ago was great and to get the players in action less than a day after the confirmed signings was good.

In terms of players signed/coming to the club I am also delighted to announce the signing of Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, The Italian won the league with Juventus and will bring experience to our young squad, Also we have had bids accepted for Cesar Azpilicueta, Jan Aurtenetxe and Moussa Sissoko, the squad is coming together nicely now, We have also agreed terms with French side PSG for striker Kevin Gameiro, this is absolutely fantastic, we wanted somebody good up front, not to old and its good to have somebody a bit older than the others, Gameiro is top quality and he will have huge expectations at our club.

Since yesterday with the squad becoming younger there was question marks going around as to who will be our back up goalkeeper, i can now confirm that the bloke doing that job will be Panathinaikos keeper Stefanos Kapino, the lad is a good one for the future and probably the greek first choice in the future, he might not get many/any games this season because of Ter Stegen but we have certainly got two keepers for the future which I am very pleased with.

New Manager Kicks off with a win

?type=display

New manager Thiago kicks off with a win at his new club. Oxford United beat Luton Town 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Johnson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Davis and Montano were also amongst the goalscorers.

Division Four is were the real battles will commence imo.

Barnet are on a two year campaign so i wont mind missing out this season.

same goes for me mate..let the big bulls wigan and hull leave..but i will give my all!!:)

Preston Boast their Squad

Today the Manager of Preston Ali bhai was delighted to announce that he has completed the signings of of many young prospects in the footballing world..he was delighted to name them!

Arlind Ajeti

Memphis Depay

Joel Pohjanpolo

Amalfitano

Diego Rubio

Paulo Dybala

Limbombe

Andy Polo

Manquillo

Joel Obi

Nicola Leali

Fofana

Ramalho

Rani Khedira

Van Rhijn

Victor Nilsson

Luis Muriel

Tonny Vilhena

Rodriguez Jese

More to Arrive soon!!

Indeed' date=' considering that there is the elephant (or tiger) in the room called Hull City.

Anyway, an insipid start to my official first team debut as we win 2-1. Janko and Eliseu score, but unmanaged Barnsley managed to pull one back. It was disappointing to concede as based on ratings we were dominant, with Janko getting a 10 for his efforts. Anyway, it was probably a good sign that we pulled an 'upset' over a Division 2 team, but improvement is needed against the greatest team in this GW, [b']Fulham[/b] (still unmanaged BTW!)

i drew against fulham yeah!!

Can't you lower the ratings as I want to manage a small club and take them all the way to glory?

have u got your club?

mate TBH many young players have already been signed by some managers in DIV 4 so it would be a hard call now but its not too late ask the owner to give you a lower division(prob 4th) club!

have u got your club?

mate TBH many young players have already been signed by some managers in DIV 4 so it would be a hard call now but its not too late ask the owner to give you a lower division(prob 4th) club!

I have my club in your league mate, i made a few enquires. I asked the owner but i need 45 rep and i only have 40 so i want it to get lowered if possible

I have my club in your league mate' date=' i made a few enquires. I asked the owner but i need 45 rep and i only have 40 so i want it to get lowered if possible[/quote']

oh..I'm afraid to tell that it might not be changed..but dont worry it wont take long until you have 45 rep!