The Class of '92 Match Reports,Previews,Banter+Gossip Thread etc.

ali bhai

Re: The Class of '92 Match Reports,Previews,Banter+Gossip Thread etc.

Blackburn Rovers Transfers :

In:

BENDER, Sven 90

ERIKSEN, Christian 89

SCHURRLE, André 90

VAN DEELEN, Jordy 77

YATTARA, Mohamed 78

QUAYE, Paul 75

DEL PIERO, Alessandro 90

ITURBE, Juan 83

CASILLAS, Giovani 75

JANKOVIĆ, Filip 75

PAREDES, Leandro 75

NINKOVIĆ, Nikola 75

GÓMEZ, Julio 75

FERREIRA, Brian 75

HALLER, Sébastien 75

LUKAKU, Jordan 77

SERRANO, Álex 77

LLORENTE, Fernando 91

MUNOZ, Ezequiel 88

RUIZ, Víctor 89

ABATE, Ignazio 90

PASTORE, Javier 90

AYEW, Jordan 86

WIJNALDUM, Georginio 88

SHAQIRI, Xherdan 89

A very young side except Del Piero as he was a cheap option and bought as a free agent. Many more yet to arrive all under 23 years of age. I think Ive done quite well transfer wise:) A great youth setup and superb young and rising first team squad.

More to follow as 6 more young players will be joining the first team !

Super Bees kick start Division Four with Win

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Barnet to victory against Walsall.

Barnet outclassed Walsall and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Joselu had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bittencourt and Iago were amongst the goalscorers.

Bittencourt scored a hat-trick :)

Everton kick off their season with a thriller!

Adam Pennington steered Everton to victory against Southampton.

Everton outclassed Southampton and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Anichebe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Heitinga and Barnetta were also amongst the goalscorers.

Super Bees kick start Division Four with Win

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Barnet to victory against Walsall.

Barnet outclassed Walsall and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Joselu had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bittencourt and Iago were amongst the goalscorers.

Bittencourt scored a hat-trick :)

Bournemouth 0 Cardiff City 3

Nice start away from home for my team

63 percent possession ' date=' 29 shots to there 12 good start[/quote']

While Cardiff and Barnet both won convincingly, it is Hull City that sits on top of the Divison 4 table.

The team that started had an average squad value 10 times that of their opponents, so it was always going to be a matter of how many goals the Tigers would score.

Shrews winger Mark Wright immediately got his team off to a bad start, getting sent off just 4 minutes into the game. It was Hull City from then on and Eliseu got the Tigers' first with an impressive curling shot. Hull continued to dominate and a second goal followed, the debuting Kolbeinn Sigthorsson catching the centre back flat footed and showing great composure to finish.

It got worse for Shrewsbury in the second half as Sigthorsson got his second, an absolutely stunning goal from the Iceland player! With Shrews down and out, Sigthorsson then completed a deserved hat trick with a diving header, ensuring main man Janko's absence would not be felt.

With everyone buzzing about the new kid, the Man of The Match award then went to Eliseu, quite shockingly, but fairly enough the winger was influential in both attack and defense.

It was a perfect display from Hull, both defense and attack delivered as Hull kept a clean sheet. The win was soured, though by injuries to key players Cerci and Beria. Cerci will be out for 10 days, but Beria has been sidelined for 5 weeks, an extremely big blow for the Tigers.

Sigthorsson wasn't even the biggest name to step into the KC Stadium before the match. Carles Planas, the Barcelona left back was spotted attending a medical nearby, and it was soon confirmed that the Spain man will join Hull City.

Hull also confirmed deals for young talents like Fransesco Acerbi, Fraser Fyvie and Victor Ibarbo. American Luis Gil also became the 5th American to sign a deal with the Tigers. All these signings are certainly going to establish Hull as a side to beat, with an attacking pairing of Janko and Sigthorsson making Bournemouth's visit to the KC Stadium a daunting one.

it makes a complete mockery of the setup when a division 1 team outbids a division 4 team for an 83 rated player who will never play for them while at that rating, yet would be a division 4 teams best player :mad::mad::mad::mad:

it makes a complete mockery of the setup when a division 1 team outbids a division 4 team for an 83 rated player who will never play for them while at that rating' date=' yet would be a division 4 teams best player :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

completely agree with you but its name of the game!!

Message to all.

Sorry for the lack of posts and new managers signing up.

I am currently on holiday til Saturday and have no computer or signal. Therefore i keep nipping to the bar (how convenient I hear you say) to use the wifi on my phone.

I am still here and very much alive (hence the Gunners 4-2 victory over Kevs Norwich ;-p ).

I am hoping to add 3 new managers today......at some stage.

Cheers all.

Took a day out of signing's to look at what i needed to do next, then i realised i would need to improve in the centre of midfield, so in came Van Bommel. Obviously pretty pleased to clinch such a big signing with no competition!

it makes a complete mockery of the setup when a division 1 team outbids a division 4 team for an 83 rated player who will never play for them while at that rating' date=' yet would be a division 4 teams best player :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

lets not start up this debate again, happens in every english forum setup. perhaps you could organise a loan with the manager who bought him?

Hoping to wrap up one last signing tomorow, will be great to pull it off.

It will be the last signing till i get some more cash built up. Looking forward to Thursday's away game to Plymouth.

I doubt anybody is interested but the following players are available on cash deals!

Leroy Lita

Casey Thomas

Marker Gower

Alan Tate

Curtis Obeng

Hull City has gotten two more young talents on board. Juan Guilherme, a Brazilian who can play in centre back and left back, joins the Tigers in exchange for Cameron Stewart. Future star Juan immediately joined Wrexham on loan, as Wrexham has a solid youth system in place which will allow him to mature. Many cheers to Spurs manager itisrising, who recommended the kid to me.

Also much thanks to game owner Roman for loaning me Carl Jenkinson, the kid will fill the huge void left by the injured Beria, and will certainly get as much game time as possible.

just looking to Wrap up all the signings as the season has started..! my last signing will be diego fabbrini from udinese who will partner muriel in the attack both 84 and one for the future..i will be signing 2 more youngsters who are risers and currently 75...! there bids willl be accepted soon!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Hull City has gotten two more young talents on board. Juan Guilherme' date=' a Brazilian who can play in centre back and left back, joins the Tigers in exchange for Cameron Stewart. Future star Juan immediately joined Wrexham on loan, as Wrexham has a solid youth system in place which will allow him to mature. Many cheers to Spurs manager itisrising, who recommended the kid to me.

Also much thanks to game owner Roman for loaning me [b']Carl Jenkinson[/b], the kid will fill the huge void left by the injured Beria, and will certainly get as much game time as possible.

Thanks mate as always! Continuing on our good relations from High Rollers with the Fulham and Stoke into this GameWorld, Juan will start every game for me and in some ways get valuable experience. Will do a great job for me, thanks once again!

Thanks mate as always! Continuing on our good relations from High Rollers with the Fulham and Stoke into this GameWorld' date=' Juan will start every game for me and in some ways get valuable experience. Will do a great job for me, thanks once again![/quote']

I'm sure 'Jesus' will bless you.

Pleased to say my final Transfer into Swansea is Mathieu Debuchy. Great to see the bid accepted, will be a great addition to a defence!

Not planning any more signing's until turn 10 to see what results will turn out like. But of course if the right deal pop's out anything can happen.

QPR complete squad for the season !

0,,10373~3653576,00.jpg

Goalkeepers

Marc-Andre Ter Stegen 20-87

Stefanos Kapino 18-82

Defenders

Cesar Azpilicueta 22-89

Mario Fernandes 21-86

Leonardo Bonucci 25-89

Raphael Varane 19-87

Yevhen Khacheridi 24-87 (Most people might not of heard of him before, Ukraine defender, interest from Premier league sides in real life)

Marcos Rojo 22-86

Jon Aurtenetxe 20-88

Midfielders

Kevin De Bruyne 20-87 (On loan from Chelsea)

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain 18-86 (On loan from Arsenal)

Luciano Narsingh 21-86

Kevin Strootman 22-89

Moussa Sissoko 22-89

Rafael Carioca 22-87

Alcantara Thiago 21-89

Alarcon Isco 20-87

Forwards

Kevin Gameiro 25-90

Siem De Jong 23-88 (Will be used as a forward, second position)

Michael Owen 32-88 (Signed as a cheap buy - £1.7M is a bargain - Likely to go to a premier league club, linked with Stoke, he dosent want drop down to the Championship)

Slightly short on strikers, If injurys come then I will beable bring a replacement in, Finished my transfers with £9M remaining in the bank.

Youth Players

Oliveira Wallace 18-75

Nicola Murru 17-75

Lisandro Magallan 18-75

Pepe Selles 18-75

Rodrigo Caio 18-75

Jeroen Lumu 17-60

Martin Benitez 17-77

Any of the youth players (In youth squad) can go out on loan if anybody in the bottom leagues need some depth, if you do want any of the seven then pop in a loan offer.