Sign in to follow this  
YesEvil

25 Million to spend, Who to buy?

Hey all,

I am in charge of a manchester city squad that has barely any changes, just a minus ballotelli and add Hazard.

Wondering who the buy with the 25 million I am about to get.

Any advice, I was thinking of getting 2 90 rated players that are young and gonna rise next change.

Any players you would buy with 25 million?

Re: 25 Million to spend, Who to buy?

Hey all' date='

I am in charge of a manchester city squad that has barely any changes, just a minus ballotelli and add Hazard.

Any advice, I was thinking of getting 2 90 rated players that are young and gonna rise next change.

Any players you would buy with 25 million?[/quote']

what players can you get mate?get Reus.he is the first player that.

Not past the first season yet, so just say any names. Premier league players are already taken. So anything outside of the English leagues are fair game.

I was thinking Alba or Lewandowski...

Not past the first season yet' date=' so just say any names. Premier league players are already taken. So anything outside of the English leagues are fair game.

I was thinking Alba or Lewandowski...[/quote']

you can get Alba....14-16mil.you cant do a mistake with this guy

Hey all' date='

Any players you would buy with 25 million?[/quote']

Gotze and Marco Reus.

I'd go for Alcantara Thiago, Kevin Strootman and Dejan Lovren. Strootman is in the dutch team at Euro's and is being linked with a move to English Prem, he has 93+ written all over him.

So most say Reus, Gotze I think is just too expensive at the moment. I can get 2 players that are 90 rated and roughly 13.9 mil each and have great potential too, Reus, Alba and Lewandowski are all examples of that.

What does everbody think of their potential max rating?

So most say Reus' date=' Gotze I think is just too expensive at the moment. I can get 2 players that are 90 rated and roughly 13.9 mil each and have great potential too, Reus, Alba and Lewandowski are all examples of that.

What does everbody think of their potential max rating?[/quote']

i think that,in the right conditions,they all can get 92/93

the likes of strootman are 2 years from a good rating.

However kroos should get 91 easssssy and cheap and you would have enough for another top player kagawa,piszczek,alba,thiago alcantara, or maybes eriksen, luuk de jong, willian,

Gotze and Marco Reus.

The pair for 25 million? Reus is 13.9 & Gotze is 25.6m.

Toni Kroos 11.1 m and either

Reus 13.9m

or

Kagawa 13.9m

That adds up to 25 mill exact and I would trade Nasri for Gotze if he is available you might have to throw a bone of a youngster in to make up the difference.

if you've got the starting city team(bar balo 4 hazard) i'd be thinking of maybe setting up my defence a bit as it would be the weakest area of the pitch, even if you only play 3 at the back

obvious guys who come to mind would be the dortmund 2 hummels/sub's or even the likes of sakho/benatia/howedes/vertonghen/victor ruiz/alba/ van der wiel as really buying in any other area the guys are just going to be sitting on the bench for a while(unless your p/e them out) as city's mid/att is pretty damn strong and isn't exactly going to drop for a while due to them just doing the premiership if anything the majority of there attacking players will rise

if you've got the starting city team(bar balo 4 hazard) i'd be thinking of maybe setting up my defence a bit as it would be the weakest area of the pitch' date=' even if you only play 3 at the back

obvious guys who come to mind would be the dortmund 2 hummels/sub's or even the likes of sakho/benatia/howedes/vertonghen/victor ruiz/alba/ van der wiel as really buying in any other area the guys are just going to be sitting on the bench for a while(unless your p/e them out) as city's mid/att is pretty damn strong and isn't exactly going to drop for a while due to them just doing the premiership [b']if anything the majority of there attacking players will rise[/b]

Bar the auld hiccup here and there, Tevez being here, Balotelli being there. :D

The pair for 25 million? Reus is 13.9 & Gotze is 25.6m.

Toni Kroos 11.1 m and either

Reus 13.9m

or

Kagawa 13.9m

That adds up to 25 mill exact and I would trade Nasri for Gotze if he is available you might have to throw a bone of a youngster in to make up the difference.

Nasri for Gotze really? What is Gotze's potential rating?

Nasri for Gotze really? What is Gotze's potential rating?

Not sure of his max potential as it is a bit too early to say how high up the nineties rating he can go but as an asset and bargaining chip he is better than Nasri for SM IMO.

I am not sure if others would agree but I for sure would trade you my Nasri for Gotze if you were in my gameworld.

I'm reluctant to do the Gotze, Nasri deal because Nasri is worth 40 million if traded in a deal.

I could do Nasri for Benzema, Ramos, Marcelo or Muller. Would they be better options? Any other high rated players come to mind? No Barcelona players, at a transfer cap of 3. Got some young talents from them.