Player Concerns

I am the manager of Roma in a custom gameworld. In that gameworld, Cristiano Ronaldo was at level 4 concern, due to a lack of games. The manager of Real Madrid plays each player in his squad exactly 19 times during a season, so they all develop concerns. In this current season, Ronaldo has played 6 out of the 11 Division 1 fixtures, so all the managers in the gameworld were preparing for a bidding war once he reached level 5 concern. However, when the player concerns were updated, for some reason, Ronaldo's concern went down to level 3. This happened with many other players who were about to be transfer listed at level 5 concern, including Corluka, Jadson, Berbatov, Diego, Ruben Perez, Capdevila, and Antonio Lopez, all of who were at level 4 due to a lack of games. All the managers in our gameworld, myself included could not understand why all of these players had not gone to level 5 concern, as they had all been benched for a large amount of their games this season, and that usually guarantees a rise in concern. Why did this happen?

Re: Player Concerns

I am the manager of Roma in a custom gameworld. In that gameworld' date=' Cristiano Ronaldo was at level 4 concern, due to a lack of games. The manager of Real Madrid plays each player in his squad exactly 19 times during a season, so they all develop concerns. In this current season, Ronaldo has played 6 out of the 11 Division 1 fixtures, so all the managers in the gameworld were preparing for a bidding war once he reached level 5 concern. However, when the player concerns were updated, for some reason, Ronaldo's concern went down to level 3. This happened with many other players who were about to be transfer listed at level 5 concern, including Corluka, Jadson, Berbatov, Diego, Ruben Perez, Capdevila, and Antonio Lopez, all of who were at level 4 due to a lack of games. All the managers in our gameworld, myself included could not understand why all of these players had not gone to level 5 concern, as they had all been benched for a large amount of their games this season, and that usually guarantees a rise in concern. Why did this happen?[/quote']

He played him enough times

did i miss something, i've trawled a few threads cant find it... did SM update the player concerns - why have all my players who have been happy with my rotation systems all of a sudden become unhappy.

If SM have upped the play percentage rate for happy players then it's a joke, what is the point of buying the next best thing if you cant use rotation to bring them into your squad.

i spend a lot of time and effort to make my squad's strong and full of quality, but i also like to develop the young players. when a player breaks the 90 mark your never sure if they will get that 'big move' and if they do will they flop, so you need to be able to have some rotation in your squad to keep more than just the first 11 happy, so that you can hang on to you marin's and gotze's who you've had since they were rated 75, and see if they develop sufficiently to make it worth selling vucinic etc...

i currently work on a 20player system with rotation in each game, and fully utilising all my substitutions therefore every player get's over 50% play with top players getting more 1st team starts and the developing one's getting more off the bench.

this worked fine, it ment you could not player hog as this was the upper limit of players you could keep happy, but it did mean you could develop the youngsters into your squad, or if they did not develop sufficiently you sell them off when they get userped by a new youngster (as walcott was by hazard for me in some squads).

so why has SM ruined it.....?

is it injury - is the update not taking into account injuries?

i have noticed many of the unhappy players are the more

injury prone ones.

is it an increase in player's play percentage?

if so then this is a mistake - this would be an example of SM bowing down to new players, those players that join the game, get upset becuase no-one will sell them messi and ronaldo in the first week regardless of there 65million pound bid (LMAO - and i know how common this is).

SM should try listening to there long term players instead, as those who i talk too thnk that the players concernes since the improvement about a year ago, has been working fine.

I do not find the concerns for getting games much of a problem but what I do find a problem is the loan concerns they are terrible, I am manager of Liverpool in a forum filled set-up [EC7046], to keep a forum set up going there is a need for higher rated clubs to loan players to the lower division sides to help keep the set up busy and give lower rated clubs the chance to sell and buy players/risers to keep ahead of their debt concerns but still have the players necessary to launch a promotion charge/avoid relegation etc .

Concerns are going up by 2 levels of concerns in under a season(the season is not finished yet so it may turn out to be 3 levels in a season) , there are already clubs who are refusing to send out players on loan due to concerns which is really not good for the smaller clubs and for the survival of forum filled set ups.

Surely the best way to go around this is to give a maximum of 1 level of concern per season per player that is out on loan, then the club which has sent the player out on loan would know that he couldn't risk the chance of losing a player by sending him out on loan, I appreciate that loan concerns have been put in to keep the game realistic and to stop clubs player hogging by sending players out on loan, this could be addressed by something along the lines of limiting the number of players that a club could send out on loan per season and to give a maximum of 1 level of concern per player per season out on loan.