Sign in to follow this  
rafaman8

LB Help

Re: LB Help

I currently have Marcelo' date=' but he is the only LB I have. I am looking for a young back-up with good potential. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

1. alaba

2.aurtenexte

3.gustavo

4.ogbonna

5.williams

6.digne

I currently have Marcelo' date=' but he is the only LB I have. I am looking for a young back-up with good potential. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

Alaba from bayern munchen or aurtenexte from bilbao are the best choise i think

Jetro Willems' date=' rated 84 and is playing for the dutch national side in the Euro championships.

Alex Sandro also looks pretty handy, plays for Porto rated 87 and already got 4 caps for Brazil national side.[/quote']

Yeah but has pretty much had a shocking euro's?

Yeah but has pretty much had a shocking euro's?

Yea but he has only just turned 18 years old, to even be in the squad at that age is something to be noted and to be in the first team is very impressive. Only a fool would write off a player at 18 and less than 50 games played in his career.

Yea but he has only just turned 18 years old' date=' to even be in the squad at that age is something to be noted and to be in the first team is very impressive. Only a fool would write off a player at 18 and less than 50 games played in his career.[/quote']

Only in the team due to injuries tho. I'm not writting him off, just saying he's had a shocker of a euros! So maybe still to young & game time/experience to be thinking he's the next best thing?

Only in the team due to injuries tho. I'm not writting him off' date=' just saying he's had a shocker of a euros! So maybe still to young & game time/experience to be thinking he's the next best thing?[/quote']

Yea but the OP was looking for a back up LB with good potential, I think Williems fits the bill as he is cheap and playing in the national side. He should climb to the high 80s fast which will be good enough to be back up and then you can be in a better position to re-evaluate in 18-24 months time and see if he is still worth keeping or not.

V,Didac,D Opare and C.Lowe.

I think Didac will be bought by Valencia if Alba is sold in the summer. And Lowe is decent enough to be a backup for Schmelzer in the dortmund team.

Alba is becoming the number one undisputed Lb in spain's team,and soon to be a world class Lb after Lahm and A.Cole has retired from the game. Hopes Alba will really turn to be a world class Lb.

V' date='Didac,D Opare and C.Lowe.

I think Didac will be bought by Valencia if Alba is sold in the summer. And Lowe is decent enough to be a backup for Schmelzer in the dortmund team.

Alba is becoming the number one undisputed Lb in spain's team,and soon to be a world class Lb after Lahm and A.Cole has retired from the game. Hopes Alba will really turn to be a world class Lb.[/quote']

And to add Abdennour from Toulouse.