Amercian soccer League

Guest fudgecat

Guest fudgecat

Re: Amercian soccer League

I would like to add a link to this thread to my signature. Hopefully it will attract more managers. Do you mind?

No problem with that.

I'll be gone on vacation for the next week and probably won't be getting on the whole week. Would you mind trying to hold Columbus Crew for me for that long? And, if you wouldn't mind, a team for my brother? Like I said before, he's not a forumer, so I understand if you don't want him unless we absolutely need him. I can still play against him in my other gameworld:). If you would like to add him, he'd like Colorado Rapids, but it's up to you.

I would like to manage the Portland Timbers, but if you don't hurry up and create this new American Soccer League, I may just create my own. It's been a month since you started this thread, "fudgecat" (who signed in as a 'guest'). I hope that none of you who posted here are holding your breath.

On second thought, come see the new American Soccer League that I am to set up within the next 7 days. I dare you to show your fandom for, or become fan of, a team with small revenue on SM (like my Portland Timbers).

See the thread here:

http://misc.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=120525

I would like to manage the Portland Timbers' date=' but if you don't hurry up and create this new American Soccer League, I may just create my own. It's been a month since you started this thread, "fudgecat" (who signed in as a 'guest'). I hope that none of you who posted here are holding your breath.

On second thought, come see the new American Soccer League that I am to set up within the next 7 days. I dare you to show your fandom for, or become fan of, a team with small revenue on SM (like my Portland Timbers).

See the thread here:

[url']http://misc.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=120525[/url]

An on that note, I am now leaving this game world. It has taken too long.

Archived