Buying risers

GrangeEndGone

I have a team and the first team averages 93

The set up is pretty competative and my team's ground has a capacity of just over 26,000

Making a profit on risers is a must in order to pay the player's wages and keep the team together

When I try to buy risers and see the chairman's value of the player it is always much below the player's transfer fee

Is this because of my first team player average?

If so, how can I stay competative?

The same is also true of another team I have where the first team averages 90

thanks

Re: Buying risers

I have a team and the first team averages 93

The set up is pretty competative and my team's ground has a capacity of just over 26' date='000

Making a profit on risers is a must in order to pay the player's wages and keep the team together

When I try to buy risers and see the chairman's value of the player it is always much below the player's transfer fee

Is this because of my first team player average?

If so, how can I stay competative?

The same is also true of another team I have where the first team averages 90

thanks[/quote']

its based on who else you have IN THAT POSITION. say you have 96 rated Vidic at CB all other CB are worth much less to your team so chairman value very low.

2 options

1 pick you weakest position on the pitch, buy risers in this position.

say Wing your best is 91 then those players below will be worth more than if you have a 95 winger.

2 forget position and buy risers below 82, target especially risers of +4 you will make money

eg 78-82

78-83

80-84

75-80

do not buy anyone +2 or you will make buttons or no money and if you buy 84+ players you will definitely lose unless they are at a big club with better players in their position keeping their price reasonable

also player 70 to 75 can't be rated any lower so good buys also they will have coul p/e value so in 10 weeks you can get more risers for even cheaper

you will want ogbonna he could be an exception to what i was saying above

Vlad CHIRICHES 80-85

Rykov 78-83+

thomas prikryl 78-82

vincent bikana 75-80

sadiku