Re: Barclays Premier League V/s German Bundesliga || New Game World

I will take stuttgart

german team <3 and thanks

i had decided not to join any custom setups but ur idea is quite interesting

send me a request at Petr Cech (178) in SM

Game World Created

ID - 123459

Note - iAwesome, Kevin Junior please make empty club slot so that i can send you club request ......... Thanx

220px-Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg.png

Culé for Life! takes control of B. Munich.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

B. Munich were founded in 1900 and play their home games at Allianz Arena in Munich. The club is also known as Bayern.

220px-Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg.png

Culé for Life! takes control of B. Munich.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

B. Munich were founded in 1900 and play their home games at Allianz Arena in Munich. The club is also known as Bayern.

Withdraw your bids

Do not place bids till all managers come please

Oh ok;);) But the problem is that if I withdraw, other managers will probably get them anyway because they have also started bidding. I'm trying to withdraw but I am getting a SM error.

I have got a close game today against my german nemises Borussia Dortmund. Hoping I can get a draw against them.

Also if anyone is selling players let me know, I have lots to offer!

New manager in Germany!

Pheonix Caine (2) has been appointed as the new manager of Werder Bremen. The club board has agreed to hand £100m to the new manager in order for the club to be very successful.

"I want to make sure that this club can become one of the best teams in german football, They have a terrific fan base at this club and they show great support both at home and away. I will make it my main priority to win a trophy in 5 years at this club then when I feel I have acheived it then I will discuss my options and see what gets put on the table."

Dortmund appoint Datboi Abz as the new manager

am6SH.png

Former manager Klopp says goodbye to the fans

He stated that the new manager will succeed

Finally the moment that the BVB fans have been waiting for has arrived. After Klopp announced he would be leaving the club for pastures new, many fans were discussing what managers were worthy of taking the hot seat. To the suprise of many people, a very young manager, only 19 years of age, has been handed the job as well as a 100m warchest to compete in the market. There is huge pressure on the manager and club president Dr. Rauball said that he wants the same success that Klopp bought in the past two seasons, which means the new manager must win the Div 1 trophy.

It is a dream come true' date=' it really is but along with the joy of being the new manager of this prestigious club, there is pressure on my shoulders, pressure I think I can handle. Klopp has done a great job and he deserves a lot of credit. I know I am very much unknown to a large portion of the fans but I will be looking to bring in quality players for positions where improvement is needed and I can assure them that I am only looking to bring another Div 1 trophy to the club, no less than that will be adequate for me. [/quote']

Dortmund appoint Datboi Abz as the new manager

am6SH.png

Former manager Klopp says goodbye to the fans

He stated that the new manager will succeed

Finally the moment that the BVB fans have been waiting for has arrived. After Klopp announced he would be leaving the club for pastures new' date=' many fans were discussing what managers were worthy of taking the hot seat. To the suprise of many people, a very young manager, only 19 years of age, has been handed the job as well as a 100m warchest to compete in the market. There is huge pressure on the manager and club president Dr. Rauball said that he wants the same success that Klopp bought in the past two seasons, which means the new manager must win the Div 1 trophy. [/font']

Nice update mate, I'm going to be after two of your prized assets :P

Nice update mate' date=' I'm going to be after two of your prized assets :P[/quote']

Its going to take a lot for both of them to go, and I mean a lot. Bear in mind that I already have 100m in the bank.

Its going to take a lot for both of them to go' date=' and I mean a lot. Bear in mind that I already have 100m in the bank. [/b']

How much would you class alot? I can also offer players aswell if that interests you?

How much would you class alot? I can also offer players aswell if that interests you?

Hmm I'm not really interested in any players to be fair and I cant say how much cash right now because I already have 100m' date=' how ever, down the line I may be able to give an accurate sum[/font']

Hmm I'm not really interested in any players to be fair and I cant say how much cash right now because I already have 100m' date=' how ever, down the line I may be able to give an accurate sum[/font']

How far down the line would you say? I can hopefully get some top signings for £100m. What division are you in?

How far down the line would you say? I can hopefully get some top signings for £100m. What division are you in?

I'm in division one and also not that long down the line' date=' Id say after I have done all my transfers with my 100m. [/b']

I'm in division one and also not that long down the line' date=' Id say after I have done all my transfers with my 100m. [/b']

I'll give you first come first serve on all my players that are available now and in the future, also keep me updated on reus and lewy senario please?

I'll give you first come first serve on all my players that are available now and in the future' date=' also keep me updated on reus and lewy senario please?[/quote']

Of course I will keep you updated asap.