Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

Barclays Premier League V/s German Bundesliga || New Game World

Re: Barclays Premier League V/s German Bundesliga || New Game World

Of course I will keep you updated asap.

Well that's good then, I'm certain that I will get at least my top 5 targets although I wont overpay for them, and I wont overpay for lewy and reus.

Well that's good then' date=' I'm certain that I will get at least my top 5 targets although I wont overpay for them, and I wont overpay for lewy and reus.[/quote']

Okay, thats understandable.

Okay' date=' thats understandable.[/quote']

My £100m has to go far and with me bidding for externals and other players I need to spend wisely and get players that will suit my formation.

Would you be able to tell me the min and max value that you want for both?

Who are your top 5?

..i think we should start bidding..waited too long now!

So bidding can commence. II withdrew my bids now and I have to put them back up again.;)

Kinda unfair how Bayern Munich got a head start and bidded when everyone was not in and already has their bids accepted:rolleyes:

Kinda ruins the setup.:mad:

Kinda unfair how Bayern Munich got a head start and bidded when everyone was not in and already has their bids accepted:rolleyes:

Kinda ruins the setup.:mad:

I agree with you here Kevin, Ruins a good chance of a decent setup.

I agree with you here Kevin' date=' Ruins a good chance of a decent setup.[/quote']

I think they should not be able to bid for players for a week as a suspension!

Chelsea beat Bayern in a Champions League Final replay friendly match!!

Chelsea 3 - 2 Bayern Munich

Petr Cech started a experimental squad and got rewarded as young Daniel Sturridge and David Luiz got on the score sheet. Sturridge scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Chelsea face Manchester United in tonight friendly.

Chelsea youth Lukaku and De Bruyne made available!!

Chelsea confirmed that they are read to view offer for young Lukaku and Bryune. Lukaku after joining Chelsea has not featured much and seek to play elsewhere. Chelsea have also stated that Oriol Romeu and Marin Marko may spend the next season on loan to other club. Petr Cech confirmed that he will only loan them to a Division 2 English club. Torres and Hazard are made unavailable.

:mad: Bayern manager has really made me angry going for players that I was interested in from the beginning. Only good thing is, is that there are other quality players to buy out there still. I will be warning future gameworld owners if this manager takes part in future gameworlds that Ill be taking part in.

:mad: Bayern manager has really made me angry going for players that I was interested in from the beginning. Only good thing is' date=' is that there are other quality players to buy out there still. I will be warning future gameworld owners if this manager takes part in future gameworlds that Ill be taking part in.[/quote']

Terribly sorry, traveled for the entire day and was unable to read your posts before bids were accepted. To make up for my actions, I will resign and thus cancel all bids. Good luck to everyone!

Werder Bremen sign top talent!

Werder Bremen boss Pheonix Caine (2) has confirmed that the club have agreed to sign...

Joao Mountinho - £14.9m

Fabio Coentrao - £12m + L.Schmitz

Jan Vertonghen - £4m + Naldo

Kevin Strootman - £9.8m

Sebastian Giovinco - £0k + Bargfrede

Gylfi Sigurdsson - £5m + Ekici

El Shaaraway - £3m + Hunt.

Challenged bids are:

Radamel Falcao - £10m + Rosenberg + Arnautovic

Jordi Alba - £9m + Mikel Selvestre (Lost)

All together I feel that i've got a decent looking squad so far

Terribly sorry' date=' traveled for the entire day and was unable to read your posts before bids were accepted. To make up for my actions, I will resign and thus cancel all bids. Good luck to everyone![/quote']

Hey mate, I appreciate the apology, I was frustrated last night from other things too, not just this but of course its understandable because you went travelling. Also you didnt have to resign! :( Pulling your bids wouldve been good enough. Good luck to you (if you join back again) and everyone.

Monchengladbach set to complete a wealth of signings.

Manager Abdul Noor has signed 5 players including Italian sensation Marco Verratti and future star Varane. They are also rumored to be set to sign Salmon Rondon and Victor Ruiz. Ocampos,Maher and Grimaldo have also confirmed they are signing. Digne and Fer are also on the list with Abdul Noor confident on signing James Rodriguez.

Chelsea Shock Signing ------ Benzema a French and Chelsea Blue!!!

Chelsea confirmed that they have captured french striker Benzema for a 2 year deal. The deal saw Meireles and Mikel flying to Real Madrid. The striker adds class and strength to the attacking front. Chelsea didn't hint any other interest.

Rayn Bertrand will play the next season at loan at Werder Bremen.

karim-benzema-chelsea.jpg

Chelsea stun Manchester United

Chelsea 2 - 0 Manchester United

Chelsea beat Manchester United 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Sturridge scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lampard was also on the scoresheet for his side.

2 out of 2 wins in friedlies for Chelsea.

_51481662_011419331-1.jpg

Manchester City Beats Everton

Andre Yudha Still Optimistic

Yaya%2BToure%2BManchester%2BCity%2Bv%2BEverton%2BPremier%2BqbxHO7WVpt1l.jpg

LIVERPOOL- The Citizen have a monster game on Monday,July 2 2012. Jaison John and co. greatly beats Liverpool based,Everton 3-0 at Goodison Park yesterday. Manchester City must wait until 42nd minute when holding midfielder Nigel De Jong launched a blistering shot to the top right corner,out of reach of Tim Howard and makes it 1-0. In the 2nd half,It's all about City. Yaya Toure continue to playing well after his powerful shot beats Tim Howard and makes it 2-0. Sergio "Kun" Aguero closed the party after receiving a gorgeous through ball from Toure and thumped into the right corner. Despite bad result at home,young manager Andre Yudha still optimistic and believe his squad will turn the result around later when the season begin to start. "We will get through all of it,time will tell".