Sign in to follow this  
Chicharito14

Young and promising Centre Backs...Nid help

Re: Young and promising Centre Backs...Nid help

Kyriakos papadopoulos - Heard good things about him without watching him. After seeing him at the Euro's he seems top quality. I think possibly the only Greek defender who could cope without the tactics of 10 men behind the ball. Very strong tackler and looks assured.

Vital Dede - 23 so a bit older. Always have no problem buying him as some people seem to think anything over 23 (outside of gold leagues) if not rated 90+ is useless. Haven't seen him play but he is linked with Milan. being touted as a replacement if Silva leaves. Could be like Silva moving out of Brazil slightly later to make a name for himself. Plus if he isn't taken chances are his club is external so a deal is easier.

Re: Young and promising Centre Backs...Nid help

Nastasic! He is a terrific, young CB. Get him and Zouma for sure. Joel Matip is also a fantastic prospect, along with Papadopoulos and Aurtenetxe (he's really a LB first). All three in the previous sentences are highly rated and very exciting and promising. I would try to get those three first, then go after Zouma and Nastasic.

Inigo Martinez is another promising CB, who gets regular first team starts, but he is out until around the end of September due to an injury, but very promising nonetheless. Guilherme Juan is another good talent, heard a lot of good from him and will be getting first team minutes for Inter this year. I've also heard good things about Vestergaard and De Vrij.