2012 Olympic Football Predict - Discussion Thread

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 2012 Olympic Football Predict - Discussion Thread Belarus - New Zealand 1-0 (ESB) Brazil - Egypt 3-2 (FGS - Rafael) Great Britain - Senegal 1-1 (ESB) Nobody had the Group A - ESB correct and n

Re: 2012 Olympic Football Predict - Discussion Thread Thanks for that. Stuart H and me decided to use an Excel spreadsheet again. Especially in those tournaments with lots of participants and lots

Re: 2012 Olympic Football Predict - Discussion Thread Great Britain - UAE 3-1 Spain - Honduras 0-1 Aaaaaand Spain's out. Bad news for the 15 guys who predicted Spain as the tournament winner. But r

Re: 2012 Olympic Football Predict - Discussion Thread

To the 3 joint winners, I've notified Ste that you are expecting prizes and left it to him to get in contact with you. If he doesn't do that within a reasonable amount of time, feel free to nag me and I'll nag him :)

To those 3 and everyone else, Season 8 of regular predict is beginning! We have a new Discussion thread to improve the community feel of Predict and help those who have questions and the thread for Week 1 is here, though we're waiting on Phil to put some fixtures up.

I hope you've enjoyed these summer events and that as many of you as possible will join us throughout the season. We'll post links to each week's thread on that discussion thread so it'd be worth subscribing and you can even subscribe to the SM Predict sub-forum so new posts pop up on your User CP.

• 2 weeks later...