Sign in to follow this  
cristianoballotelli

SMFA linked accounts

Re: SMFA linked accounts

this still hasnt been resolved and every week new member has this problem:mad:

Total joke....I've been a loyal paying member for 3 years with no record of any dodgy deals.

I do 2 deals with another manager in a GC(that I have since added to my friend list due to length of time discussing these transfers)....next thing these deals get reversed and SM accuse me of having a possible linked acct with this other member.

Perhaps if they cross referenced the ip's that we connect on before jumping to these conclusions there would be a lot less unhappy paying members.

To say I am angry about now being branded as a cheat by SM is an understatement of epic proportions!!!:mad:

Total joke....I've been a loyal paying member for 3 years with no record of any dodgy deals.

I do 2 deals with another manager in a GC(that I have since added to my friend list due to length of time discussing these transfers)....next thing these deals get reversed and SM accuse me of having a possible linked acct with this other member.

Perhaps if they cross referenced the ip's that we connect on before jumping to these conclusions there would be a lot less unhappy paying members.

To say I am angry about now being branded as a cheat by SM is an understatement of epic proportions!!!:mad:

agree m8 i had same problem,and only thny to dev Ste i resolved that problem i was sending bug ticket half year and they didnt want that to admit,or admit its bug:mad::mad:

agree m8 i had same problem' date='and only thny to dev Ste i resolved that problem i was sending bug ticket half year and they didnt want that to admit,or admit its bug:mad::mad:[/quote']

Yes...and still I just get the usual auto reply when I report it. :mad:

I am the other manager that had a message reversed by SM for a reason that I don't understand!

I have been playing this game over 4 years and have spent a small fortune on this game!

And now all my hard work in negotiating a deal that made happy, was deemed unacceptable by somebody that they have to reverse my deals.

Surely, my gold membership entitles me to manage my side in any way I deem fit, considering I pay for the right?

I am the other manager that had a message reversed by SM for a reason that I don't understand!

I have been playing this game over 4 years and have spent a small fortune on this game!

And now all my hard work in negotiating a deal that made happy' date=' was deemed unacceptable by somebody that they have to reverse my deals.

Surely, my gold membership entitles me to manage my side in any way I deem fit, considering I pay for the right?[/quote']

Ahhh so your on the forums aswell...maybe they can cross reference our ip addresses on here and confirm we are not the same person!!! :D

Ahhh so your on the forums aswell...maybe they can cross reference our ip addresses on here and confirm we are not the same person!!! :D

I have now had 4 deals reversed in the space of a 24 hours!

Surely the money I pay for my Gold memebership should enable me to manage my side how I like???

After some long and tough negotiations, I have had all that hard work undone, simply because someone else deems it unacceptable!!!!!

Forgive me if I am wrong, but surely when a deal is done! Shouldn't it be between the two managers involved to conduct and agree to deals that are allowed to go through by SM's own parameters???

To further compound matters, I am now blocked from dealing with two experienced managers that have been playing the game for over 3 years! I have been playing this game for four years and this entire experience has simply left a bad taste in my mouth. As a result, I may be forced to take my business elsewhere and join the plethora of managers joining other online manager games.

How can a playing customer be punished in such a severe way, without so much of an explanation????

I am now left in a situation where my deals have been reversed, banned from dealing with the respective managers and cant also now join certain gameworlds that those individuals are in!!!!

Now then SM, if I am a cheat or have done something wrong, please please tell me!

Don't do it in a way, whereby you play god and leave everyone guessing and scratching their heads. All your doing is creating a situation where a lot of your paying customers are being rubbed up the wrong way and are leaving this game to join one of your competitors!

If this is what you want, then feel free to carry on down this route.

But is an explanation too much to ask for? Especially when a simple reversal for yourself, has catastrophic consequences on countless managers on this game!

Respectfully yours

Harendeep Singh

The SMFA can prevent a manager from entering a Game World if they believe they already have an account in or are linked to an account already within the Game World.

However, this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating, as they have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair.

If the SMFA have blocked you from entering a Game World, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to try and enter another Game World.

Regards:cool:

Alexis Allen

The SMFA can prevent a manager from entering a Game World if they believe they already have an account in or are linked to an account already within the Game World.

However' date=' this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating, as they have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair.

If the SMFA have blocked you from entering a Game World, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to try and enter another Game World.

Alexis Allen[/quote']

well,b4 Ste resolved issue i couldnt join any new world above 160;(161/162/163/164/165/166/167/etc) i could be linked with anyone:confused:,its just bug,on what evidence SMFA can make decision and why? Cause few deals with someone?Then its best not to do deals at all,and they support deals and playing with friends?:rolleyes::confused:

However' date=' this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating, as they have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair.

Alexis Allen[/quote']

Thanks for responding Alexis.

However, you have just re-quoted a generic comment that SM use when someone attempts to enter a game world. What you have to realise is how do the SMFA reach the following conclusions:

1) "Are linked to an account already within the Game World"

2) "They have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair"

3) "they will not reverse their decision"

And in response to each:

1) How do SM prove that accounts are linked? Is it through IP address or just by blocking any managers that are reported to have committed "illegal deals" that are reported by other jealous managers???

And we also have to consider that we are only speculating since we don't know how SM makes its decisions. This is because we are never told why, just that it has happened!

2) How am I making the gameworld unfair? Where is the evidence or proof that states this? Surely you are innocent until proven guilty????? It would be great to know what I did to make it unfair!!!!

3) How can they make a decision without telling me whats wrong with it in the first place???? Is their no right of appeal? Wheres he customer satisfaction in providing a service for your paying customers????

Thanks for responding Alexis.

However' date=' you have just re-quoted a generic comment that SM use when someone attempts to enter a game world. What you have to realise is how do the SMFA reach the following conclusions:

1) "Are linked to an account already within the Game World"

2) "They have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair"

3) "they will not reverse their decision"

And in response to each:

1) How do SM prove that accounts are linked? Is it through IP address or just by blocking any managers that are reported to have committed "illegal deals" that are reported by other jealous managers???

And we also have to consider that we are only speculating since we don't know how SM makes its decisions. This is because we are never told why, just that it has happened!

2) How am I making the gameworld unfair? Where is the evidence or proof that states this? Surely you are innocent until proven guilty????? It would be great to know what I did to make it unfair!!!!

3) How can they make a decision without telling me whats wrong with it in the first place???? Is their no right of appeal? Wheres he customer satisfaction in providing a service for your paying customers????[/quote']

all these questions need answering, its not just the transfer dealings either, ive been banned from writing newspaper articles and ive done nothing but post players for sale in them!!!

if some1 clicks report anything then they deem it as unfair and block managers for no reason at all.

we as a paying customer deserve better customer care, we have no way of contacting them, which as a business is not acceptable.

i am as well as many others have had enough of sm ruining a game they created.

a simple customer care system should sort this out. i wouldnt mind paying a little extra if cost was the issue! and im sure most would agree

all these questions need answering' date=' its not just the transfer dealings either, ive been banned from writing newspaper articles and ive done nothing but post players for sale in them!!!

if some1 clicks report anything then they deem it as unfair and block managers for no reason at all.

we as a paying customer deserve better customer care, we have no way of contacting them, which as a business is not acceptable.

i am as well as many others have had enough of sm ruining a game they created.

a simple customer care system should sort this out. i wouldnt mind paying a little extra if cost was the issue! and im sure most would agree[/quote']

I have continued this discussion into the main Gold Championship Discussion thread

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=33748

I joined GC 62 some years ago when SM were offering free trail membership. I took over a team and made some transfers but decided not to take up gold membership at that time. I have now been a gold member for about 9 months and thought it might be fun to manage that team once more , English league division 3, 21 players, not too many people interested in the club. I got the message that I was banned from this game world. Sent a ticket thinking it was just a bug, but received the standard reply Alexis Allen quoted above.

I am not prepared to let this matter drop, either SM tell me directly what I am supposed to have done wrong so that I have a chance to contest the decision, or two things will happen. Firstly I will quit SM for good, secondly I will seek legal advice as what may be construed as libel by SM. I don't care that it will cost me more than any SM fees, but I will not be accused of cheating by SM.

I await SM's reply with little confidence

I did receive a reply which was an extended version of the one answer fits all quoted below

"The SMFA can prevent a manager from entering a Game World if they believe they already have an account in or are linked to an account already within the Game World.

However, this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating, as they have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair.

If the SMFA have blocked you from entering a Game World, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to try and enter another Game World."

They will enter into no further discussion, any future tickets will be ignored!

Can a they answer any of the points below?

1/ Linked accounts?

I do not accept friend requests because of the horror stories I read on here regarding transfers, so I would not have any linked accounts within the game world.

2/ I was in the GW for one game only and transfers made were with external or unmanaged clubs only.

3/ Why was I never informed by SM that I was banned and why was there no reduction in reputation? Had I been aware of this I would never have taken up gold membership.

4/ I asked for a refund of monies made,due to SM witholding information which would have affected my decision to become a gold member, no reference was made to this in the ticket reply

As a footnote my wife and step-son held standard accounts with SM which they have now cancelled. They were both going to upgrade to gold membership, so as I will not renew that is three accounts lost.

Why? Because SM will not admit to making a mistake which is all that was required.

It does with me also, been playing for two years now and was in a game world with a friend, since he logged on his soccer manager at my house, cannot do deals with him anymore... ridiculous. Both have stable reputation points and manage several clubs, every game world we are in we cannot deal with each other.

I can understand new managers joining up and blocking deals with them (40 rep) but this is just making the whole experience leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

SM should recognize this and fix it. Where does our money go?? Bigots who take all the income from this should let some expenditure out and sort out a helpline/e-mail we can contact. Disgraceful.

If SM allowed different accounts with matching IPs to deal with each other then there would be a massive surge in cheating' date=' which would cause everyone to get on SM's back again. They can't win here.[/quote']

They wouldn't be matching IP's though he has only used my computer once or twice, soccer manager should recognize this, (and recognize if a deal is fairly balanced out)

Me and my friend setup a Spanish gameworld (me = Real friend = Barca) he offered Rooney and Bale for my Ronaldo, i accepted.

Declined.

SM Should recognize that both sides of the deal are fair and should be accepted.

There's no moral integrity in taking someones money and not providing a service for the people who pay this money for queries like this.

They wouldn't be matching IP's though he has only used my computer once or twice' date=' soccer manager should recognize this, (and recognize if a deal is fairly balanced out)

Me and my friend setup a Spanish gameworld (me = Real friend = Barca) he offered Rooney and Bale for my Ronaldo, i accepted.

Declined.

SM Should recognize that both sides of the deal are fair and should be accepted.

There's no moral integrity in taking someones money and not providing a service for the people who pay this money for queries like this.[/quote']

There would be matching IPs in your history.

In an ideal world SM would recognise that but I'd much rather they focused on other parts of the game than try and make a cheat prevention system less intrusive.

What annoys me is the deals that get blocked with people I'm not linked to whatsoever. I'd much prefer it if, in GCs at least, reported deals were looked at by a human being before action is taken rather than X people have reported this so it must be dodgy.

There would be matching IPs in your history.

In an ideal world SM would recognise that but I'd much rather they focused on other parts of the game than try and make a cheat prevention system less intrusive.

What annoys me is the deals that get blocked with people I'm not linked to whatsoever. I'd much prefer it if' date=' in GCs at least, reported deals were looked at by a human being before action is taken rather than X people have reported this so it must be dodgy.[/quote']

agree with that,i think support system is bad and need more people and at least 2 mails that will be responded by humans

This is really starting to bother me. I've been looking at transfers in a couple of my gameworlds that are borderline ridiculous and even though they've been reported, they weren't reversed.

In one case, Ibrahimovic was sold for 4.5M + Correia Adriano + Toni Kroos and the manager who sold him left the team immediately after the deal was done.

In another case, Vidic was sold for 10.0M + Luis Suarez. I didn't think the chairman would even let him be sold for that low a value.

In the same gameworld, Cristiano Ronaldo was sold for 25.0M + Arturo Vidal + Claudio Marchisio. That's the bare minimum value for Ronaldo.

But what bothers me the most is that when I offered 15.0M + Joe Hart + Jeremy Toulalan for Thiago Silva... SMFA blocked the deal. That adds up to a value of 50M, I can only even offer up to 52M.

SMFA should please review Transfers closely. Though some are in for Money. But ernestly it makes me feel bad when i see that my deals are blocked. SMFA should do something about that urgently.

They should yet,they arent really doing nothing with big problems,i guess make up of the site is much more important then real issues and problems that needs much more work.......:rolleyes: