Sign in to follow this  
cristianoballotelli

SMFA linked accounts

Re: SMFA linked accounts

SM's alternative to this system, as the player concerns system is to remove such a feature..

This is not possible in both cases, altough one could argue about player concerns :rolleyes:

It's been like that for along time, but it's the only solution..unless one knows the tech/intelligence side of it then you can't really put up an argument to improve it.

SM doesn't see it as a problim to have its users having to work around the game due to various constraints if such constraints are necessary.

if you can't buy hazard of the chelsea manager, then it's likly that any cheater will find it harder to do what he wants to do.

If SM could develop or purchase* a new transfer monitering system i'm sure they would.

This is really starting to bother me. I've been looking at transfers in a couple of my gameworlds that are borderline ridiculous and even though they've been reported' date=' they weren't reversed.

In one case, Ibrahimovic was sold for 4.5M + Correia Adriano + Toni Kroos and the manager who sold him left the team immediately after the deal was done.

In another case, Vidic was sold for 10.0M + Luis Suarez. I didn't think the chairman would even let him be sold for that low a value.

In the same gameworld, Cristiano Ronaldo was sold for 25.0M + Arturo Vidal + Claudio Marchisio. That's the bare minimum value for Ronaldo.

But what bothers me the most is that when I offered 15.0M + Joe Hart + Jeremy Toulalan for Thiago Silva... SMFA blocked the deal. That adds up to a value of 50M, I can only even offer up to 52M.[/quote']

What was paid, is almost irrelivent once it looks reasonable.. (due to chairmen valuation this is usually the case these days) all the deals u suggested were reasonable & don't look dodgy, just because someone leaves a club after a transfer doesn't mean it's dodgy, i see it all the time but it does not concern me.. i worry about my team.. thats all if i control a team, as long as i have that team i can do what i want with it, SM have made this clear.. i can sell all for cash if i want.. if it's not your club don't be concerned.

What was paid' date=' is almost irrelivent once it looks reasonable.. (due to chairmen valuation this is usually the case these days) all the deals u suggested were reasonable & don't look dodgy, just because someone leaves a club after a transfer doesn't mean it's dodgy, i see it all the time but it does not concern me.. i worry about my team.. thats all if i control a team, as long as i have that team i can do what i want with it, SM have made this clear.. i can sell all for cash if i want.. [b']if it's not your club don't be concerned.[/b]

So let them cheat?

SM's alternative to this system' date=' as the player concerns system is to remove such a feature..

This is not possible in both cases, altough one could argue about player concerns :rolleyes:

It's been like that for along time, but it's the only solution..unless one knows the tech/intelligence side of it then you can't really put up an argument to improve it.

SM doesn't see it as a problim to have its users having to work around the game due to various constraints if such constraints are necessary.

if you can't buy hazard of the chelsea manager, then it's likly that any cheater will find it harder to do what he wants to do.

If SM could develop or purchase* a new transfer monitering system i'm sure they would.

What was paid, is almost irrelivent once it looks reasonable.. (due to chairmen valuation this is usually the case these days) all the deals u suggested were reasonable & don't look dodgy, just because someone leaves a club after a transfer doesn't mean it's dodgy, i see it all the time but it does not concern me.. i worry about my team.. thats all if i control a team, as long as i have that team i can do what i want with it, SM have made this clear.. i can sell all for cash if i want.. if it's not your club don't be concerned.[/quote']

Well,there is much better programs that preventing cheating in other online games which are much more complex then SM,and no u cant sell players for cash cause people will report u,even if u arent cheating,deals will be reversed,u will be blocked from doing deals in this case with buyer/seller from SMFA--and SMFA is that such advanced system:rolleyes:

Well' date='there is much better programs that preventing cheating in other online games which are much more complex then SM,and no u cant sell players for cash cause people will report u,even if u arent cheating,deals will be reversed,u will be blocked from doing deals in this case with buyer/seller from SMFA--and SMFA is that such advanced system:rolleyes:[/quote']

What systems? unless someone can tell sm/us some of these programs & at what cost they could be aquired by SM, and then devoloped to suit this game.. no point just saying it so, if they exist then i'd like to know, from there we can go forward.

So let them cheat?

Thta's what would happen if you removed this system. this system was not always in place :rolleyes:

I know this whole game has some major obstacles at this time for the enjoyment of it's users, however unless concrete solutions can be found & introduced live ingame with effectiveness (unlike players concerns whatever some may think) then noting is going to change, it's why noting has changed with this feature for years and why the concerns the way they are.

It doesn't matter how wrong something is, going back to the old System or Player Concerns of past times is something SM won't likly do.. move forward philosophy an all that..

Even if it's fundementally flawed, on some levels.

It's the same with customer support etc etc SM will give you a forum/ingame help etc so you can help yourself and help others but SM don't have the resources to deal with queries, as above they rather semi ignore issues as they is no real alternative.

SM is fully aware of this system/player concerns/customer support etc etc etc but the way it is, is not because of ignorence or not wanting to help but rather resources time etc

SM won't come out & say openly and loud that the game is buggy to ****, however it does not mean they are not trying to rectify the issues, and like i said previously they wont remove concerns just because it's buggy..

Simple adjustments however like players age 21/22 rated 89 getting unhappy (not like that in real life, in real life dza ganso etc are at "small" clubs) really p's me off no end.. i can't understand why SM can't just alter this.. but what do i know..

I get on with it, thats SM's way of things also.

i'l consider not getting on with it if i lose my top players cause of ""bugs/or not*" on GC teams, and also if i lose top prospects like dzagov ganso etc in GC's, empty Standards can do 1, screw them/whatever way SM wants to scramble them, let them.

Theres only one way to sum it up.

Would you rather play the game which had NO restrictions in place, meaning all your deals would go through.

or

Would you rather play the game which did its best to prevent cheating, and on the whole has reduced the number of dodgy deals that have went through.

Im pretty sure the majority would pick the second option, so quit whining.

Theres only one way to sum it up.

Would you rather play the game which had NO restrictions in place' date=' meaning all your deals would go through.

or

Would you rather play the game which did its best to prevent cheating, and on the whole has reduced the number of dodgy deals that have went through.

Im pretty sure the majority would pick the second option, so quit whining.[/quote']

SMFA dont prevent cheating if i want i can get Messi for 2 85,while i cant get 90 for 2/89 players,its just poor program that cant prevent nothing......i want human monitors /like i monitor pics,newspapers etc,transfers also could be monitored by humans.....special problem is entering GW cause u could be linked with someone.....ofcourse i could i done deals with thousands of gold managers.....how to know whom to avoid etc.......:rolleyes:

What systems? unless someone can tell sm/us some of these programs & at what cost they could be aquired by SM' date=' and then devoloped to suit this game.. no point just saying it so, if they exist then i'd like to know, from there we can go forward.

.[/quote']

Would disagree on the need for the consumer/ us to tell SM what programs are needed-our duty ends at reporting symptoms (failures, bugs and infractions). As far as I am aware we do not know the intricacies of the SM system in play and therefore proposing a program or a suite of programs (which btw can be written and not bought off the shelf) would just give license to say program x won't work because of Y, which of course we would be unaware of.

Would disagree on the need for the consumer/ us to tell SM what programs are needed-our duty ends at reporting symptoms (failures' date=' bugs and infractions). [/quote']

It's pretty hard to tell when something fishy is going on in a game world, how do we know that for example player A doesn't perhaps work with player B in the real world and player B isn't that bothered about the game etc so player A sees him at work and says, "Sell me Messi" and player B says "Yes, why not, I don't care too much anyway".

If for example 2 people share a computer at home then they could both want to play SM and use the same computer with the same IP Address to play different teams, is this cheating? How is it possible to know? They could cheat but are SM to assume that everyone sharing a computer is cheating in some way?

Some managers actually enjoy making teams rubbish in game, presumably because they support another team, if it's fun for them does it mean it's cheating in some way to sell all the best players and then replace them with non league players?

I just think it's too much hard work to worry about players who sell to each other etc. Life's too short, and at the end of the day, it's just a game.

It's pretty hard to tell when something fishy is going on in a game world' date=' how do we know that for example player A doesn't perhaps work with player B in the real world and player B isn't that bothered about the game etc so player A sees him at work and says, "Sell me Messi" and player B says "Yes, why not, I don't care too much anyway".

If for example 2 people share a computer at home then they could both want to play SM and use the same computer with the same IP Address to play different teams, is this cheating? How is it possible to know? They could cheat but are SM to assume that everyone sharing a computer is cheating in some way?

Some managers actually enjoy making teams rubbish in game, presumably because they support another team, if it's fun for them does it mean it's cheating in some way to sell all the best players and then replace them with non league players?

I just think it's too much hard work to worry about players who sell to each other etc. Life's too short, and at the end of the day, it's just a game.[/quote']

Aye! Pretty silly now as the games getting too complex -concerns, SMFA , match engine who is a pms sufferer..:(

Would disagree on the need for the consumer/ us to tell SM what programs are needed-our duty ends at reporting symptoms (failures' date=' bugs and infractions). As far as I am aware we do not know the intricacies of the SM system in play and therefore proposing a program or a suite of programs (which btw can be written and not bought off the shelf) would just give license to say program x won't work because of Y, which of course we would be unaware of.[/quote']

Obviously it can't be done so easily if SM havn't done it, would be no reason for them not to.. this puzzles me then, if your correct, but i have my reservations.. but if there's any experts here :)

I'm aware it's not our duty :rolleyes: i was simply asking what EXACTLY could be done.. & would it work when it went live.. i called out if you will someone to have a solution , justifiied by years of moans & growns (rightly so) to give SM an alternative.

If someone comes up with a solution/code (Maybe SM would only be able to do this as they know the boundries of the game) a techie might know this answer.

In first instance i imagine SM got someone to do the code for them, so perhaps it's a case that they need to simply employ someone to do it over again.

Perhaps it's on SM list of things to do, who knows.

Obviously it can't be done so easily if SM havn't done it' date=' would be no reason for them not to.. this puzzles me then, if your correct, but i have my reservations.. but if there's any experts here :)

I'm aware it's not our duty :rolleyes: i was simply asking what EXACTLY could be done.. & would it work when it went live.. i called out if you will someone to have a solution , justifiied by years of moans & growns (rightly so) to give SM an alternative.

If someone comes up with a solution/code (Maybe SM would only be able to do this as they know the boundries of the game) a techie might know this answer.

In first instance i imagine SM got someone to do the code for them, so perhaps it's a case that they need to simply employ someone to do it over again.

Perhaps it's on SM list of things to do, who knows.[/quote']

it should be priority not somewhere on the bottom of the list.......how to suggest code when we dont know original one,which is probably old few years....and full of flops...and there is theirs (no explanation,no nothing,no communication) how to improve things with one sided communication........its just we do it.......no asking does we wanted..what we want to be implemented etc.........

Obviously it can't be done so easily if SM havn't done it' date=' [b']would be no reason for them not to.[/b]. this puzzles me then, if your correct, but i have my reservations.. but if there's any experts here :)

Perhaps it's on SM list of things to do, who knows.

Money...

That's part of the problem isn't it? Who knows whats going up, down or sideways..

there's a lot of complaint from SM players that their deals are getting reversed. personally i never had any of my deal reversed though. but still i would definitely want SM to stop interfering the deals as i can see from the players reaction that these deals are perfectly honest n legal.

The deal involving Oldham Athletic and Stoke City regarding Nemanja VIDIC has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

the offer was busquets+10M for Vidic , the SMFA accepted to other manager following deals :

25.0M and Jordan HENDERSON and Andy CARROLL for Aguero

15.0M and Philippe COUTINHO for Gotze

i realy dont undestand !!!please send me a PM how can i contact SMFA.

smfa has reversed 3 deals in a forum set up. the owner will turn smfa monitoring off now. the deals that got reversed are :

balotelli for 43 m

dembele for 20 m

dempsey for 17 m

now this is really unfair since the managers who joined late in the gw went after these players for big money. lot of guys are annoyed by this and are writing articles on this in the gw. some even have their budgets in the negative because of this.

gw name : english premier league vs german bundesliga.

smfa has reversed 3 deals in a forum set up. the owner will turn smfa monitoring off now. the deals that got reversed are :

balotelli for 43 m

dembele for 20 m

dempsey for 17 m

now this is really unfair since the managers who joined late in the gw went after these players for big money. lot of guys are annoyed by this and are writing articles on this in the gw. some even have their budgets in the negative because of this.

gw name : english premier league vs german bundesliga.

wrong thread

The deal involving Oldham Athletic and Stoke City regarding Nemanja VIDIC has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

the offer was busquets+10M for Vidic ' date=' the SMFA accepted to other manager following deals :

25.0M and Jordan HENDERSON and Andy CARROLL for Aguero

15.0M and Philippe COUTINHO for Gotze

i realy dont undestand !!!please send me a PM how can i contact SMFA.[/quote']

wrong thread,this thread is only for problem called SMFA linked accounts not for deals...........btw u cant contact SMFA,SM,or anyone cause they dont care...............

How many employee in SM? why always no people help with the problem? why always auto reply no cheating happen and close the ticket? why always use manpower to improve those not so necessary stuff before correcting cheat detection system and server stability? why?